Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #5221
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 1,025
Your auth ip is only listed as local host so only the computer running the server will be able to connect to the server and it needs to be local host in the .bat file which it is not...

S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1

RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:192.168.178.57 /auth_port:58422 /use_nprotect:0 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:ASCII /countryE /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631

You need to change one of them.

Finally the correct solutions are being discovered.



ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Your auth ip is only listed as local host so only the computer running the server will be able to connect to the server and it needs to be local host in the .bat file which it is not...

S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1

RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:192.168.178.57 /auth_port:58422 /use_nprotect:0 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:ASCII /countryE /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631

You need to change one of them.

Finally the correct solutions are being discovered.
Yes it was

I have try last last day and it run.

Little things can change your day

What things i have to change to connect from external?

Thank you for all.


Jumper205 is offline  
Old   #5223
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 1,025
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1

S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1

RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:192.168.178.57 /auth_port:58422 /use_nprotect:0 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:ASCII /countryE /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631

Make them all your external address. The first 2 are from the gameserver.opt then you may have to open some of the game ports in your firewall and router or modem set up.

Leave the DB port usually 1433 closed unless you are going to enable remote management.

If you are going to enable remote management you should change the port and set up pretty good security for your SQL user accounts.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1

S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1

RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:192.168.178.57 /auth_port:58422 /use_nprotect:0 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:ASCII /countryE /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631

Make them all your external address. The first 2 are from the gameserver.opt then you may have to open some of the game ports in your firewall and router or modem set up.

Leave the DB port usually 1433 closed unless you are going to enable remote management.

If you are going to enable remote management you should change the port and set up pretty good security for your SQL user accounts.
Remote Management is not important for me. thanks.

After i set S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1 and S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1 to my external ip , my gameserver canīt connect to the auth server.


Jumper205 is offline  
Old   #5225
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 1,025
Did you open the ports?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 30
N:auth.server_idx:1
S:app.name:<--JUST_NAME_FOR_SERVER_APP_WINDOW-->
S:auth.server_name:<--YOUR_SERVER_NAME-->
auth.server_address:127.0.0.1
S:console.ip:127.0.0.1
S:blank.io.port:4502 <-- DEFAULT GAME_SERVER to AUTH SERVER CONNECT PORT -->
S:game.console.port:4502
S:console._password:<--YOUR_CONSOLEPASSWORD--> USE-->PyrokNewPassword-TOOL
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1 <--CONSOLE ONLY FTOM LOCAL CONNECT -->

S:db.game.ip:127.0.0.1

S:db.c.account:<--DBUSER-->
S:db.c._password:<--DBPASSWORD--> USE-->PyrokNewPassword-TOOL
S:db.c.name:ARCADIA_DB-->
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1

S:db.user.account:<--DBUSER-->
S db.user._password:<--DBPASSWORD--> USE-->PyrokNewPassword-TOOL
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:<--TELECASTER_DB-->


S:io.ip_address:<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->
N:io.port:4514 <--GAME_SERVER PORT FROM AUTH TO SERVERLIST - GAME SERVER LOGIN-->
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1

S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1 <--LOCAL CONNECT FROM GAME_SERVER_TO_AUTH-->
S:io.upload.port:4617 <--GUILDSERVER UPLOAD_PORT SERVER SIDE-->


S:game.guild_icon_base_url:<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP/gicons/--> (may_be:80.130.120.88/gicons) (local_link:inetpup/wwwroot/gicons))

S:game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip|<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->|guild_icon_upload.port|4615|guild.url|<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->|guild_test_download.url|gicons/|web_download|<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->|web_download_port|4616|shop.url|<--http://YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP/LINK_TO_SHOP_HOMEPAGE.XXX-->

S:game.server_screenshot_url:<--http://YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP/LINK_TO_HELP_HOMEPAGE.XXX--> <--- (may_be:80.130.120/help.htm)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTH EMU.OPT

#Database config for sql server
auth.db.server:127.0.0.1
auth.db.port:<--1433-->
auth.db.name:<--AUTH_DB-->
auth.db.salt:<--YOUR_SALT (MAY BE 4711)-->
auth.db.account:<--DBUSER-->
#The password is in plain text if you have one
auth.db.password:<--DB_PASSWORD in PLAIN_TEXT eg: XKdh49)j3BLABLABLA-->



#Ifthe table name is "account": <----- AUTH DB with dbo.account TABLE ------>
--> USE THIS <--
ssql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE accounts SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

#If the table name is "accounts" <----- AUTH DB with dbo.accounts TABLE ------>
--> USE THIS <--
#sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE login_name = ? AND password = ?;
#sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE accounts SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

#Disable last_login_server_idx update if you don't have it or don't want this feature:
#sql.db_updatelastserveridx.enable:false

#Log config
core.log.level:info
core.log.consolelevel:info

#Set to true to dump all data traffic in the traffic_log folder
trafficdump.enable:false

#Where clients will connect to the auth (this is default values)
auth.clients.ip:0.0.0.0 <---- 0.0.0.0 IP FOR GETING "ALL_IP" ------>
auth.clients.port:4515 <---- THIS IS ALSO THE PORT for RAPPELTZ CLIENT Launcher Connetion ------>
auth.clients.des_key:MERONG

#Control hidden gameserver (auth.server_idx in gameserver.opt)
#Use it together with the column server_idx_offset in the Account table
#if the gameserver index is > server_idx_offset + auth.clients.maxpublicserveridx
#then the gameserver is not shown in the server list
auth.clients.maxpublicserveridx:10

#Where the gameserver will connect to the auth (this is default values)
auth.gameserver.ip:0.0.0.0
auth.gameserver.port:4502 <---- GAMESERVER_PORT for communicate GAME_SERVER with AUTH_SERVER ------>

#How many players to show the server as red in the client's server list (does not limit the player count, if there are more player than this value, the server will still be red)
auth.gameserver.maxplayers:300


#Upload configuration, use "upload" directory for guild icons
upload.dir=C:\inetpub\wwwroot\gicons <---- YOUR ROOT DIR for UPLOAD (for LAN USE upload.dir=\gicons [GameServer Directory]) ------>
upload.clients.ip=:<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->
upload.clients.port=4615 <---- UPLOAD PORT CLIEN SIDE ------>

#Use port 80 for the guild icon mini webserver (the listen ip is also upload.clients.ip)
upload.iconserver.ip::<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->
upload.iconserver.port:4616 <---- DOWNLOAD /LISTEN PORT ------>

#Where the gameserver will connect to the upload server (this is default values)
upload.gameserver.ip:127.0.0.1 <---- LOACEL CONNECT FOR GAME_SERVER_TO_UPLOAD ------>
upload.gameserver.port:4617 <---- UPLOAD_PORT SERVER SIDE ------>


#Remember, all config values can be changed without restart using th admin console interface (Rappelz Auth Emu - Admin Console.bat)
#This include but not limited to (all have immediate effect but idle connection timeout and listen ip/port config):
#sql queries
#auth.gameserver.maxplayers
#database connection config
#log and upload dirs
#log and trafficdump config

#Restart a server to reload it's config (ip, port, idle connection timeout) and the ban file
#using the console, for example:
#stop auth.clients
#start auth.clients

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAUNCHER - YOUR COUSTOM SETTINGS

start SFrame.exe /use_nprotect:0 /auth_ip:YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP /auth_port:4515 <-LIKE IN AUTH EMU-> /locale:windows-1252-or-UTF-8 /countryE-or-US /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:622 /help_url_h:602 /ghelp_url://http://YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP/LINK_TO_HELP_SIDE.HTM /cash_url_w:622 /cash_url_h:602 /

Just open all Ports that going in and out (uploadserver)eg 4514, 4515, 5615, 4616, 4617
XJaegerMeisteRX is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Would anyone happen to have the Halloween sql script, to activate it and de-activate it
I have the Xmas Script, But would like to run the Halloween for my players the last week of this month, Thank you

Bump, Anyone??
Please and Thank you
tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #5228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Bump, Anyone??
Please and Thank you
Mr. Wannabe Pro Dev isn't able to find NPC's and Fieldprop's on his own? Srsly..

And by the way, there were plentys of halloween Events in Official Server.

You shoul detail , wich event you mean.
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #5229
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Mr. Wannabe Pro Dev isn't able to find NPC's and Fieldprop's on his own? Srsly..

And by the way, there were plentys of halloween Events in Official Server.

You shoul detail , wich event you mean.

Mr. Wannabe Pro Dev ????? Since when have i stated that?
Im far from pro, and most likely will never be a pro.
Thought this was a help area, not a bash area.

Update: Ive activated all in sql.
Now only a red ! and npc doesnt show's.
tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #5230
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 1,025
Update the NPC resource for the client.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5231
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Did you open the ports?
all ports was open for the moment, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJaegerMeisteRX View Post
N:auth.server_idx:1
S:app.name:<--JUST_NAME_FOR_SERVER_APP_WINDOW-->
S:auth.server_name:<--YOUR_SERVER_NAME-->
auth.server_address:127.0.0.1
S:console.ip:127.0.0.1
S:blank.io.port:4502 <-- DEFAULT GAME_SERVER to AUTH SERVER CONNECT PORT -->
S:game.console.port:4502
S:console._password:<--YOUR_CONSOLEPASSWORD--> USE-->PyrokNewPassword-TOOL
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1 <--CONSOLE ONLY FTOM LOCAL CONNECT -->

S:db.game.ip:127.0.0.1

S:db.c.account:<--DBUSER-->
S:db.c._password:<--DBPASSWORD--> USE-->PyrokNewPassword-TOOL
S:db.c.name:ARCADIA_DB-->
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1

S:db.user.account:<--DBUSER-->
S db.user._password:<--DBPASSWORD--> USE-->PyrokNewPassword-TOOL
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:<--TELECASTER_DB-->


S:io.ip_address:<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->
N:io.port:4514 <--GAME_SERVER PORT FROM AUTH TO SERVERLIST - GAME SERVER LOGIN-->
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1

S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1 <--LOCAL CONNECT FROM GAME_SERVER_TO_AUTH-->
S:io.upload.port:4617 <--GUILDSERVER UPLOAD_PORT SERVER SIDE-->


S:game.guild_icon_base_url:<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP/gicons/--> (may_be:80.130.120.88/gicons) (local_link:inetpup/wwwroot/gicons))

S:game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip|<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->|guild_icon_upload.port|4615|guild.url|<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->|guild_test_download.url|gicons/|web_download|<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->|web_download_port|4616|shop.url|<--http://YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP/LINK_TO_SHOP_HOMEPAGE.XXX-->

S:game.server_screenshot_url:<--http://YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP/LINK_TO_HELP_HOMEPAGE.XXX--> <--- (may_be:80.130.120/help.htm)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTH EMU.OPT

#Database config for sql server
auth.db.server:127.0.0.1
auth.db.port:<--1433-->
auth.db.name:<--AUTH_DB-->
auth.db.salt:<--YOUR_SALT (MAY BE 4711)-->
auth.db.account:<--DBUSER-->
#The password is in plain text if you have one
auth.db.password:<--DB_PASSWORD in PLAIN_TEXT eg: XKdh49)j3BLABLABLA-->



#Ifthe table name is "account": <----- AUTH DB with dbo.account TABLE ------>
--> USE THIS <--
ssql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE account = ? AND password = ?;
sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE accounts SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

#If the table name is "accounts" <----- AUTH DB with dbo.accounts TABLE ------>
--> USE THIS <--
#sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE login_name = ? AND password = ?;
#sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE accounts SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

#Disable last_login_server_idx update if you don't have it or don't want this feature:
#sql.db_updatelastserveridx.enable:false

#Log config
core.log.level:info
core.log.consolelevel:info

#Set to true to dump all data traffic in the traffic_log folder
trafficdump.enable:false

#Where clients will connect to the auth (this is default values)
auth.clients.ip:0.0.0.0 <---- 0.0.0.0 IP FOR GETING "ALL_IP" ------>
auth.clients.port:4515 <---- THIS IS ALSO THE PORT for RAPPELTZ CLIENT Launcher Connetion ------>
auth.clients.des_key:MERONG

#Control hidden gameserver (auth.server_idx in gameserver.opt)
#Use it together with the column server_idx_offset in the Account table
#if the gameserver index is > server_idx_offset + auth.clients.maxpublicserveridx
#then the gameserver is not shown in the server list
auth.clients.maxpublicserveridx:10

#Where the gameserver will connect to the auth (this is default values)
auth.gameserver.ip:0.0.0.0
auth.gameserver.port:4502 <---- GAMESERVER_PORT for communicate GAME_SERVER with AUTH_SERVER ------>

#How many players to show the server as red in the client's server list (does not limit the player count, if there are more player than this value, the server will still be red)
auth.gameserver.maxplayers:300


#Upload configuration, use "upload" directory for guild icons
upload.dir=C:\inetpub\wwwroot\gicons <---- YOUR ROOT DIR for UPLOAD (for LAN USE upload.dir=\gicons [GameServer Directory]) ------>
upload.clients.ip=:<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->
upload.clients.port=4615 <---- UPLOAD PORT CLIEN SIDE ------>

#Use port 80 for the guild icon mini webserver (the listen ip is also upload.clients.ip)
upload.iconserver.ip::<--YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP-->
upload.iconserver.port:4616 <---- DOWNLOAD /LISTEN PORT ------>

#Where the gameserver will connect to the upload server (this is default values)
upload.gameserver.ip:127.0.0.1 <---- LOACEL CONNECT FOR GAME_SERVER_TO_UPLOAD ------>
upload.gameserver.port:4617 <---- UPLOAD_PORT SERVER SIDE ------>


#Remember, all config values can be changed without restart using th admin console interface (Rappelz Auth Emu - Admin Console.bat)
#This include but not limited to (all have immediate effect but idle connection timeout and listen ip/port config):
#sql queries
#auth.gameserver.maxplayers
#database connection config
#log and upload dirs
#log and trafficdump config

#Restart a server to reload it's config (ip, port, idle connection timeout) and the ban file
#using the console, for example:
#stop auth.clients
#start auth.clients

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAUNCHER - YOUR COUSTOM SETTINGS

start SFrame.exe /use_nprotect:0 /auth_ip:YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP /auth_port:4515 <-LIKE IN AUTH EMU-> /locale:windows-1252-or-UTF-8 /countryE-or-US /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:622 /help_url_h:602 /ghelp_url://http://YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP/LINK_TO_HELP_SIDE.HTM /cash_url_w:622 /cash_url_h:602 /

Just open all Ports that going in and out (uploadserver)eg 4514, 4515, 5615, 4616, 4617
OMG, thank you

i change all my lines to yours and now it works

Perfect !!

i have try with my external ip and it works because when i try with my dyndns address , my client say "cannot connect to server"

any ideas?


Thank you all a lot....
Jumper205 is offline  
Old   #5232
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Update the NPC resource for the client.

Ive tried this thndr, still same thing

Im using [Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs (current: v2.8.1)
I save to hash file BHwGAUC}[email protected],ld5Q`A {C
Put into my client folder, In the resource folder

Is the Hash name wrong? Did i not do a correct step?

Thank you
tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #5233
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 1,025
I cant check your hash until I get home but I have done NPCResource.rdb before and it does not look familiar to me.

I will let you know in about an hour.

If you launch ASCII then your hash should be...

h;Jb}xSTbREZAoEm-d^&2csTgS0

Make sure you have set all of the NPC local_flag values to the proper local_flag for your launch locale used as explained in the 9.1 set up guide.

Example if you are launching US and your local_flag value should be 4 they all need to be set to 4.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5234
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Ive tried this thndr, still same thing

Im using [Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs (current: v2.8.1)
I save to hash file BHwGAUC}[email protected],ld5Q`A {C
Put into my client folder, In the resource folder

Is the Hash name wrong? Did i not do a correct step?

Thank you
db_npcresource.rdb -> BHwGAUC}[email protected],ld5Q`A {C

db_npcresource(ascii).rdb -> h;Jb}xSTbREZAoEm-d^&2csTgS0

You should check that you set the right local flag (easy way 0) and create the rdb file.

Also make sure that the event time is set to false

Enough help? And btw, im allways flaming for dumb questions like these, as they have been answered 1000 times and more.
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #5235
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I cant check your hash until I get home but I have done NPCResource.rdb before and it does not look familiar to me.

I will let you know in about an hour.

If you launch ASCII then your hash should be...

h;Jb}xSTbREZAoEm-d^&2csTgS0

Make sure you have set all of the NPC local_flag values to the proper local_flag for your launch locale used as explained in the 9.1 set up guide.

Example if you are launching US and your local_flag value should be 4 they all need to be set to 4.
Thank you for fast responce, Still same though
I see a red ! floating, but no npc below it


tokesbowls is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.