Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #4456

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,412
This is why before I edit a table I will script a backup .sql of it so that I can just restore to that data in the event something goes wrong.

As my previous guide says, reading .rdb is easy

Header: TOTAL 128 BYTES
Header-Date: TOTAL 8 of the first 128 Bytes
Header-Padding: TOTAL 120 of the first 128 Bytes

File-Row Count: First four bytes after 128 Byte Header
First Column/Field (commonly id) = 2 Bytes [INT16] / 4 Bytes [INT32/Single] / 8 Bytes [INT64/Double]
Second Column Field
and so on to last column/field
at which point the next row will start with it's first column/field (commonly id)
This file will repeat this row read process to the end of the file

OLD ACRM Based Example (db_monster):

Old   #4457

What is the easiest way to remove gameguard from sframe?

Old   #4458

elite*gold: 1
You could try this in your .bat launcher from the 9.1 file release and maybe you don't have to remove game guard from the sframe...

/use_nprotect:0
Old   #4459

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie2008 View Post
I also noticed another error in Auth, not sure if it is related to this problem or not, it has always appeared but I have been able to play and use all the facilities, hv etc

ERROR ODBC: SQLExecute: error:
ERROR ODBC: 42S02:1:208:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'account'.
ERROR ODBC: 42000:2:8180:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Statement(s) could not be prepared.
Debug DbQueryBinding1: DB query failed: UPDATE account SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

If I change the Auth table from accounts to account I cannot log into the server

Help please
I guess you use glandu's great Auth Emu.

Simply DONT change the Database Name, edit the Auth.opt of glandu's auth Emu.

There is something like
Code:
sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM Accounts WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE login_name = ? AND password = ?;
Edit this line properly

Edit: Sorry i didn't read right. Forget the above

Thanks
1 User
Old   #4460

Received Thanks: 1,007
Hi Guy's,

incredible that im asking E*pvp but im Stuck and maybe someone got the Fix for me.

Well im currently writing an application, wich gives me all user related infos.

But for some Reason i have an minor bug (maybe application itself but cant find any error code). Im using an SQL Query to get the inventory/Warehouse etc pp.

Now when it loads the Main Weapon and the Offhand, it loads my pet's armory (if equipped)

Example below:

Without Creature has Equip :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

If my Creature has Equip:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

If someone has the Right gcode for character equip, i would like to know it.

Thanks in Advance ^^
Old   #4461

Quote:
I have noticed that when I get a char to mc and log out the next time I log in I get this error appearing in herlock:

DB COM ERROR (Thread:2, HRESULT:80040E57, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) DB_GetCommercialStorageInfo(dbo.smp_check_purchase d_item):
Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int.

Skills disappear from bar and hv pass is no longer valid on all chars on that account, if I delete the mc char everything works perfectly again.

I also noticed another error in Auth, not sure if it is related to this problem or not, it has always appeared but I have been able to play and use all the facilities, hv etc

ERROR ODBC: SQLExecute: error:
ERROR ODBC: 42S02:1:208:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'account'.
ERROR ODBC: 42000:2:8180:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Statement(s) could not be prepared.
Debug DbQueryBinding1: DB query failed: UPDATE account SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;

If I change the Auth table from accounts to account I cannot log into the server

Help please
About the auth:
if your table is named "accounts" and you have the column "last_login_server_idx" in it, this use this config in your opt :
Code:
sql.db_updatelastserveridx.query:UPDATE accounts SET last_login_server_idx = ? WHERE account_id = ?;
else put that:
Code:
sql.db_updatelastserveridx.enable:false
This query is used so the client can pre-select the last gameserver the player used and it only have to press enter to use the same gameserver.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4462

Herlock error

I have noticed that when I get a char to mc and log out the next time I log in I get this error appearing in herlock:

DB COM ERROR (Thread:2, HRESULT:80040E57, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) DB_GetCommercialStorageInfo(dbo.smp_check_purchase d_item):

Skills disappear from bar and hv pass is no longer valid on all chars on that account, if I delete the mc char everything works perfectly again

Forgot to mention I am using the 9.1 server files with ismoke's Auth, telecaster and premium fix and US client

When I log into the game I get a message: Cannot connect to server. Please try again later (1)

Help please
Old   #4463

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Hi Guy's,

incredible that im asking E*pvp but im Stuck and maybe someone got the Fix for me.

Well im currently writing an application, wich gives me all user related infos.

But for some Reason i have an minor bug (maybe application itself but cant find any error code). Im using an SQL Query to get the inventory/Warehouse etc pp.

Now when it loads the Main Weapon and the Offhand, it loads my pet's armory (if equipped)
[...]
The SQL query return several rows, one for your player and one for it's pet maybe ? (and the pet appear to be the first row)
I don't know well telecaster, but what about adding a condition sommon_id = 0 ?
Old   #4464

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
The SQL query return several rows, one for your player and one for it's pet maybe ? (and the pet appear to be the first row)
I don't know well telecaster, but what about adding a condition sommon_id = 0 ?
Got it now.

The Telecaster stores different Informations with the gcode column.

If anybody else ran into this:

For example you want to get the mainhand
Code:
use telecaster
select * from item where wear_type = 0 and gcode = 3
go
Old   #4465

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad512 View Post
hey guys , i have an Accounts Manager .php script ..

i don't now how to configuring it ...

there is Database name " Login Data" , i don't now where it must be @@ in sql or some php admin.

and is a connection in the script's for the data i think "Login Data"

1- $DB_connect_this ->connect("127.0.0.1","root","adskasu1564-","shop");

i think it some php data connection cos the (root)

I hop if any one now something about " how to configuring the Loging Data " tell [email protected]@

regards
xD
Old   #4466

Any1 know how to level-up Pet ?

I tried to change multiplier exp via S game.exp_rate:10 (CaptainHerlockServer.exe) but only My character that level-up fast while Pet didn't affected

*edit
found it, nvm
Old   #4467

Red face MC bug

Quote:

Skills disappear from bar and hv pass is no longer valid on all chars on that account, if I delete the mc char everything works perfectly again

Forgot to mention I am using the 9.1 server files with ismoke's Auth, telecaster and premium fix and US client

When I log into the game I get a message: Cannot connect to server. Please try again later (1)

Help please
Having exactly the same problem, hope someone helps, the one guy that I know would sort this out in no time is bogged down updating his own server at the moment
Old   #4468

Received Thanks: 2,412
If you all would provide an SQL Trace from SQL Profiler when this issue happens, it would be a LOT easier to figure out what parameters are causing the bad conversion.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4469

hey ...

I'm trying to run cash shop on my PC ..

*i'm using IIS8

but this error came out : Call to undefined function mssql_connect()
Old   #4470

GameServer cashing

Hi guys,

i just tried to setup 9.1 server on my laptop following guide (thanks for this).

My problem is, that when i try to launch GameServer it crashes without error.

GameLog.txt is empty.

My System

gameserver.opt

/log/*_2015...txt

Arcadia .... .txt

Can't figure it out...

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz