Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #4306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 392
Received Thanks: 26
thanks dear



Sherock is offline  
Old   #4307

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 624
Received Thanks: 143
Ok so each server got on left side image once u log in on your account.it is possible in client to remove to to be loaded.


アルカード is offline  
Old   #4308
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
steps and files of cash shop pls
louka2 is offline  
Old   #4309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 13
need help about right menu , in other servers when u right click on charcter info box
a simple menu appear contain some function like follow,whisper, and other things
but in my server it does not


colonelx is offline  
Old   #4310
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 392
Received Thanks: 26
can anybody give me last ItemResource ?
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4311
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
Ok so each server got on left side image once u log in on your account.it is possible in client to remove to to be loaded.
hy
you have this :
[IMG=expandable: 1]][/IMG]

and you want this :
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

for a local server (just for you), it's easy :
edit this row (edit the path to your files) on gameserver.opt and compress to .eop :
S game.server_screenshot_url:C:/inetpub/wwwroot/img/index.html

add on the same place the picture you want , the .html and .css files needed and enjoy .

.html file content :
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<body>
<link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<img src="C:/inetpub/wwwroot/img/images/serverselection.jpg"/>
</body>
</html>

.css file content :
*{
padding:0px;
margin:0px;
}
img{
padding: 0px;
border: 0px solid #999999;
}

format of the picture : 500/400

if you want this for all the players who play on your server, you must configure your web server ( such as IIS = included on win7 ) establishing the above files as a Web site on your Web server and put the url and port this website on gameserver.opt instead of the path :
S game.server_screenshot_url: (example) .


Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
need help about right menu , in other servers when u right click on charcter info box
a simple menu appear contain some function like follow,whisper, and other things
but in my server it does not
i don't know ,i have the same issue , just right click on the group panel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
can anybody give me last ItemResource ?
there is no new itemresource , 8.1 and 9.1 haven't the same columns in the same order .
you need to read 9.1rdb and import new rows on 8.1 format and make new 8.1rdb for your client .
ACRM by Ismokedrow and VisualStudio Express 2013 is the good way .


Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoht View Post
Hy all .
I'm search for a lua function that can return an selected mob_name ( string value ) for update the soul_taming_system .
i want to get the same message as the classic taming system but with the string_resource message , the mob name is not called , just the function #@[email protected]# .
I'm searching in a lot of thread and nothing work for me ...
Thanks by advance for who can help me !
for explain my issue :


up of my question
nimoht is offline  
Old   #4312
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
need help about right menu , in other servers when u right click on charcter info box
a simple menu appear contain some function like follow,whisper, and other things
but in my server it does not
What youre searching for is stored in uiwindows_addon_script.lua

Code:
create_addon( "window_main_target_player.nui", "window_main_target_submenu_rclick.nui", "left_out", "top_in", lbutton_down )
Saltaya is offline  
Old   #4313
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltaya View Post
What youre searching for is stored in uiwindows_addon_script.lua

Code:
create_addon( "window_main_target_player.nui", "window_main_target_submenu_rclick.nui", "left_out", "top_in", lbutton_down )
should i extract uiwindows_addon_script.lua from data.00x files ?
or create new one with the line u give me
EDIT :
i have exctracted it from client and put it in resource but
that not help
colonelx is offline  
Old   #4314

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 624
Received Thanks: 143
[QUOTE=nimoht;31192872]hy
you have this :I WANA THIS
[IMG=expandable: 1]][/IMG]

and you want this :I dont wana this
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]



anyway i fixed my problem
アルカード is offline  
Old   #4315
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 392
Received Thanks: 26
how to make my weapon +25 with the new 9.1 system ?
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4316
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,041
Received Thanks: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
how to make my weapon +25 with the new 9.1 system ?
Thank mogreldogg...

ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4317
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
should i extract uiwindows_addon_script.lua from data.00x files ?
or create new one with the line u give me
EDIT :
i have exctracted it from client and put it in resource but
that not help
You should understand what is written in this LUA.

create_addon is the function, wich is called to create the menu.

But if you look closely, the 9.1 Menu is triggered, by using the LEFT mouse.

You have to change it to RIGHT and adjust the nui wich is called.

I will not do this for you. All Info wich is needed to do this, was given.
Saltaya is offline  
Old   #4318
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 392
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Thank mogreldogg...

thanks i'll try it and back

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Thank mogreldogg...

after i put the herlok in server files , SFrame in game files

i have to get MixResource right ?

if yes : and what else ?
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltaya View Post
You should understand what is written in this LUA.

create_addon is the function, wich is called to create the menu.

But if you look closely, the 9.1 Menu is triggered, by using the LEFT mouse.

You have to change it to RIGHT and adjust the nui wich is called.

I will not do this for you. All Info wich is needed to do this, was given.
i did it
thx
colonelx is offline  
Old   #4320
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 13
Could any one explain me how to create new effect using table ItemEffectResource
i tried to understand it but i cant


colonelx is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.