Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #4441

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Is this skill in SkillJPResource too? And all values in skilljpresource set to 0?
SkillJPResource doesn't return anything for skill_id = 10010 or any of the other item based skills I've tried, so I did not add anything either.

edit: I tried adding 10020 to SkillJPResource with all values set to 0, it did nothing.

Old   #4442

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You need to correct your billing SMPs you should refer to the 9.1 guide I am not sure if you are running the 9.1 release but the guide has the billing fixes posted in it.

i am using the 9.1 files from revoultion

i used the fixes and the same problem

i tryed the telecaster from ismoke but it should have sql 2014 installed and i tryed installing it but it keep crashes every time i run the install -_-"

Old   #4443

what the titles code ?
Old   #4444

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackfire96 View Post
i am using the 9.1 files from revoultion

i used the fixes and the same problem

i tryed the telecaster from ismoke but it should have sql 2014 installed and i tryed installing it but it keep crashes every time i run the install -_-"
Well the is definitely something wrong with your dbo.smp_check_purchased_item

Old   #4445

Cane some 1 help me i get this error when i login to my server.

DB COM ERROR : DB_EULAAccept : Die gespeicherte Prozedur 'dbo.web_nflavor_accept' wurde nicht gefunden.

and when i login i see from my friends acc the character and he mine O.o ?
Old   #4446

i need some help with telnet for captain 9.1
the connection is successful but when i send command
it response "invalid command... " i tried every thing
and look for some topic here in epvp but nothing help
here is sample of command: #notice("WELCOME")
----------------------
note that nothing on captin herlock appear not even a wrong message
when i work on S:console._password
but when i try to connect using N:io.port
the telnet response will be login failed and
invalid message appear on captin herlock
Old   #4447

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
monster_type

You can use this method for the old pets (not soul pet).
For soul pets you should use one of the following commands:
1.insert_summon_by_monster_id(monster_id)
2.insert_summon_by_summon_id(summon_id)

Or simply download SoulPetHelper.exe from here:
thanks mate , i'll use
insert_summon_by_summon_id(summon_id)
to skip any errors at all
Old   #4448

hey guys , i have an Accounts Manager .php script ..

i don't now how to configuring it ...

there is Database name " Login Data" , i don't now where it must be @@ in sql or some php admin.

and is a connection in the script's for the data i think "Login Data"

1- $DB_connect_this ->connect("127.0.0.1","root","adskasu1564-","shop");

i think it some php data connection cos the (root)

I hop if any one now something about " how to configuring the Loging Data " tell [email protected]@

regards
Old   #4449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aigens1337 View Post
Cane some 1 help me i get this error when i login to my server.

DB COM ERROR : DB_EULAAccept : Die gespeicherte Prozedur 'dbo.web_nflavor_accept' wurde nicht gefunden.

and when i login i see from my friends acc the character and he mine O.o ?
Auth db -- account table -- result change its value to 1

Quote:
and when i login i see from my friends acc the character and he mine O.o
check the account_id
Old   #4450

Hello all,

Wondering whats the way to disable consuming fairy's lock upon death? I have sat the server PK to 0, still consumes it upon death. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Old   #4451

Hi, I need help regarding my noob question. I tried search function but still can't find the answer

Just finish installing rappelz 8.1 offline and have questions below :
1. Change items sold by NPC (ex : NPC at rondo sell Empty E-Angel instead of food) ?
2. Change probability of Taming Creature (ex : taming Angel from 0,1% to 100% success) ?
3. Make NPC sell items at cash shop (ex : NPC at rondo sell Wings, Decorative items etc) ?
4. How to change pet skill (ex : Angel can use Kenta's unity)?
5. Do I need to edit those database via SQL Server Management Studio ?

Thanks a lot before, and please bear with me since I'm not too good with this programming stuff
Old   #4452

Received Thanks: 2,412
1) MarketResource
2) MonsterResource
3) MarketResource/LUA
4) SkillResource / JPResource / SkillTreeResource
5)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

My friend, a big part of working in this community is showing initiative, if you can't be bothered to search some threads and google for a bit of info, you're pretty much screwed. GL.
Old   #4453

Quote:
Originally Posted by stivenson2005 View Post
Hello all,

Wondering whats the way to disable consuming fairy's lock upon death? I have sat the server PK to 0, still consumes it upon death. Any ideas?

Thanks,
If you have set the server to a non hardcore PK server then why do you still need the fairy's locks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by werrior View Post
Hi, I need help regarding my noob question. I tried search function but still can't find the answer

Just finish installing rappelz 8.1 offline and have questions below :
1. Change items sold by NPC (ex : NPC at rondo sell Empty E-Angel instead of food) ?
2. Change probability of Taming Creature (ex : taming Angel from 0,1% to 100% success) ?
3. Make NPC sell items at cash shop (ex : NPC at rondo sell Wings, Decorative items etc) ?
4. How to change pet skill (ex : Angel can use Kenta's unity)?
5. Do I need to edit those database via SQL Server Management Studio ?

Thanks a lot before, and please bear with me since I'm not too good with this programming stuff
1. Enter the items in market resource to a market that the NPC opens. You should really take a look at the old guide for custom NPCs. The tools may not be valid anymore but the steps to make it happen will be.

2. Change the taming chance in the monster database for the monsters you want to increase. 1.00 is 100 %. You may need to resource the db_monster.rdb for the client resource folder. You should also read the old guide on resourcing, again the tools may not apply anymore but you will at least begin to understand the relationship between the SQL database and the clients...

3. The easiest way is to make an NPC open the cash shop market used on the KTS I think it is called crush_shop, but you can also add all of your cash shop items you would like available to a market in the dbo.MarketResource and then make an NPC open the market. Again refer to the old custom NPC guide. GMs with permission 100 can just use the command //open_market 'market_name_here'

4. A little more complicated but you will need to look at the skill databases and see how they are set up.

5. Refer to the guide "resourcing for dummies" If you change things in the database you will need to define the change in the clients RDB files.
Old   #4454

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
If you have set the server to a non hardcore PK server then why do you still need the fairy's locks?

1. Enter the items in market resource to a market that the NPC opens. You should really take a look at the old guide for custom NPCs. The tools may not be valid anymore but the steps to make it happen will be.

2. Change the taming chance in the monster database for the monsters you want to increase. 1.00 is 100 %. You may need to resource the db_monster.rdb for the client resource folder. You should also read the old guide on resourcing, again the tools may not apply anymore but you will at least begin to understand the relationship between the SQL database and the clients...

3. The easiest way is to make an NPC open the cash shop market used on the KTS I think it is called crush_shop, but you can also add all of your cash shop items you would like available to a market in the dbo.MarketResource and then make an NPC open the market. Again refer to the old custom NPC guide. GMs with permission 100 can just use the command //open_market 'market_name_here'

4. A little more complicated but you will need to look at the skill databases and see how they are set up.

5. Refer to the guide "resourcing for dummies" If you change things in the database you will need to define the change in the clients RDB files.
Thanks a lot, that's really clear explanation for me

To be honest I don't really get how to do RDB files so what I did is to edit those databases using SQL management Studio Directly.

One more question, it seems I altered too much on the SkillResources and ItemResources. Any Idea how to restore only those two ? (I have unmodified arcadia8_1.bak as back-up)

or I have no choice but to delete the entire Arcadia database and re-restore all of it again ?

Thank you
Old   #4455

Quote:
To be honest I don't really get how to do RDB files so what I did is to edit those databases using SQL management Studio Directly.
That's why I linked the resourcing guide, so you can choose for yourself to learn how to do it. The guide will show you the way. Not everything will show through to the client unless you create the associative RDB file to define it.

Quote:
One more question, it seems I altered too much on the SkillResources and ItemResources. Any Idea how to restore only those two ? (I have unmodified arcadia8_1.bak as back-up)
You will need to restore to your last database back up. You can do a little bit of work, test the work and then create your own new updated back up files.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz