Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #2326
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I know you blocked it, because you are using your IP

Try with the local host address 127.0.0.1 "INSTEAD" of your IP
ok im lost now port 4500 is block for some reason but not by my router or firewall or even my isp i have tried every thing i can think of and wevery thing yall have tried to tell me to do and still i cannot connect to login server

all other ports 8841 and so forth is open



opie1225 is offline  
Old   #2327
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 69
I traced auth , log and gs and I found the client sends his MAC address by help of gamegaurd module .... and in my server there is alot of "Permanent banned accounts"

and most of them are the same guys who changes his ip after we block his ip ....

so my question is ... is there any auth , gs command or list to block mac addresses from entering the game ... ??

if there isn't .... I know the auth server source is out .... I can pay to whom will make auth server with mac address block feature ..


TheSuperKiller is offline  
Old   #2328
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuOfa View Post
i did solve the problem and now i have this problem while login to the server
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Check if sql services is running, check firewall rules, check sql configuration

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie1225 View Post
ok im lost now port 4500 is block for some reason but not by my router or firewall or even my isp i have tried every thing i can think of and wevery thing yall have tried to tell me to do and still i cannot connect to login server

all other ports 8841 and so forth is open
Probably your port 4500 is used by another software on your computer.
In windows you can use netstat -ab to search which process block your port

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperKiller View Post
I traced auth , log and gs and I found the client sends his MAC address by help of gamegaurd module .... and in my server there is alot of "Permanent banned accounts"

and most of them are the same guys who changes his ip after we block his ip ....

so my question is ... is there any auth , gs command or list to block mac addresses from entering the game ... ??

if there isn't .... I know the auth server source is out .... I can pay to whom will make auth server with mac address block feature ..
Basically, mac address filtering is a network feature, not an operating system feature.
I don't know which router/firewall you are using but you should look if you can filter mac address on this.

But remember that mac spoofing exist and it's really simple to change a mac address so i'm not sure filter mac address is the solution you're looking for.
Ne0@NCarbon is offline  
Old   #2329
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Check if sql services is running, check firewall rules, check sql configuration



Probably your port 4500 is used by another software on your computer.
In windows you can use netstat -ab to search which process block your port



Basically, mac address filtering is a network feature, not an operating system feature.
I don't know which router/firewall you are using but you should look if you can filter mac address on this.

But remember that mac spoofing exist and it's really simple to change a mac address so i'm not sure filter mac address is the solution you're looking for.
when i try to run Sql server agent that what i get
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


AbuOfa is offline  
Old   #2330
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Basically, mac address filtering is a network feature, not an operating system feature.
I don't know which router/firewall you are using but you should look if you can filter mac address on this.

But remember that mac spoofing exist and it's really simple to change a mac address so i'm not sure filter mac address is the solution you're looking for.
I know that ,, But my idea is that the auth and gs sends the mac address of the client .... this mac address we can use it to block that guy permanent ban ...

like the Auth.dbo.Accounts.block ,,,, it should be a way or a list to block by making black mac address list .
after search in auth there is db.auth.use_mac_addr option ,, I dont know what does it do but it may open the way of blocking that guy out of my server .
TheSuperKiller is offline  
Old   #2331
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperKiller View Post
I know that ,, But my idea is that the auth and gs sends the mac address of the client .... this mac address we can use it to block that guy permanent ban ...

like the Auth.dbo.Accounts.block ,,,, it should be a way or a list to block by making black mac address list .
after search in auth there is db.auth.use_mac_addr option ,, I dont know what does it do but it may open the way of blocking that guy out of my server .
Do you use the official GM Tool (the webbased thing). The Logserver is logging all macadresses and if you insert the logs into the db you are able to check the mac via an smp and block the player automatically. Isn't the best way but this will work without editing the auth server.

Easiest way create a table with all blocked macadresses an check it against your logdb.
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #2332
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Do you use the official GM Tool (the webbased thing). The Logserver is logging all macadresses and if you insert the logs into the db you are able to check the mac via an smp and block the player automatically. Isn't the best way but this will work without editing the auth server.

Easiest way create a table with all blocked macadresses an check it against your logdb.
Yes I have the logging server running ... and all mac addresses are logged
but there is no sp variables in gameserver that defines the mac address of the client .. isn't it ?
TheSuperKiller is offline  
Old   #2333
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Is it possible to make the lootpets pick up faster? and make there pick up distance farther?
thank you
tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #2334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hello everyone, I recently have been playing around with a server and i came across a issue and I'm not quite sure how to fix it. When changing T game.cash_usable_server:0, my skills will remain on my skill bars but then 3 custom NPC's won't work, i see them in game but when i try to open them, nothing happens. When i change T game.cash_usable_server: to 1, the NPC's work, but then skills won't remain on their bars, checked my lua files and wasn't able to find the script for the 3 NPC's to see if maybe they were set to 1, but everything was set to 0. Any tips or advice or direction would be greatly appreciated. (I have searched but nothing seemed to fix my issue)

Thank You,

Knapster
Knapster is offline  
Old   #2335
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,143
Received Thanks: 1,030
You probably would enjoy having a look at the following topic.

Hotkeys wont save?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Thank you thndr, I will look at it.
Knapster is offline  
Old   #2337
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacer19 View Post
Hi,

I have a small question.

In this Subject: [RELEASE] Inventory Viewer Query v1 Page 2

There is a Screen Panel for Web Management Rappelz, but I'd like to know where and how it get it?

Thank you for your future answers.

Sincerely,
UP new ;(
Spacer19 is offline  
Old   #2338
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
HI can any one get me the files to make a private server for arabic rappelz 8.2 and without any adds like markets and other thing like the oringinal
sousounano is offline  
Old   #2339
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sousounano View Post
HI can any one get me the files to make a private server for arabic rappelz 8.2 and without any adds like markets and other thing like the oringinal
Hi,

For starters, the minimum when you demand Files or Services to People, is to have a minimum of politeness by a simple "Please".

Then I'd like a Ferrari! In short, files Server 8.2 are not release ! The full version 8.2 is impossible.
Spacer19 is offline  
Old   #2340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
i am sorry for not saying please + i diden't mean the full 8.2 just the 8.1 with some of 8.2 you know what i mean please ^^


sousounano is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.