Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #2311
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 4
mine has always had the colon and it always worked but i will try yours and see what happens and i got these files from a friend who paid for them before they was released for free

my new game.opt and its still not working
S app.name:game001
N auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:Radioactive

S db.c._password:
S db.c.account:sa
S db.c.name:Arcadia
S db.c.server:127.0.0.1

S db.user._password:
S db.user.account:sa
S db.user.server:127.0.0.1

N game.AdultServer:1
F game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:0.1
F game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
N game.broadcast_event_item_pickup:0
T game.cash_usable_server:0
F game.chaos_drop_rate:1
N game.check_storage_security_always:0
N game.enhance_fail_type:2
F game.exp_rate:1
F game.gold_drop_rate:1
F game.item_drop_rate:1
N game.limit_field_logout:0
N game.local_flag:8192
S game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.auth .ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server|N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
N game.min_booth_startable_level:20
N game.min_global_chat_usable_level:1
F game.mod:0.2
N game.pcbang_bonus_server:0
F game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:1
F game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
N game.restrict_banword_for_booth:1
N game.use_auto_jail:0
N game.use_auto_trap:0
N game.use_delete_security:0
N game.use_play_point:0
N game.use_security:0
N game.use_storage_security:0
N io.max_connection:5000
N log.chat.working:0
N CodePage:1256
N game.ServiceServer:1
S game.caution_url:
S game.guild_icon_base_url:
S game.helpdesk_url:
S game.newbiehelp_asura_url:
S game.newbiehelp_deva_url:
S game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:
S game.server_screenshot_url:
N game.update.version:24
S game.url_list:
N game.version:200610030
S io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S io.ip_address:***.***.**.***
N io.port:4504
S io.user_count_ip_mask:
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
N game.global_chat_restrict_level:20
S log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
N game.security_solution_type:0
N game.disable_buy_booth:0
S io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S io.upload.port:4616
S upload.server_name:game001
N game.disable_trade:0
N game.disable_booth:0
N db.user.thread:4
S console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S console._password:
S log.working:0



opie1225 is offline  
Old   #2312
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,058
Received Thanks: 987
Did you even try

S io.port:4504

Cause yours still says N

There is also a space in your...

S game.local_setting_list:

Right here...

io.auth .ip

Which could be bad because the setting is...

S io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1

With no space and it may not be using it.


ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #2313
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 4
missed that one thing trying it now

nope still nothing
Rappelz-Error
Cannot connect to the login server
opie1225 is offline  
Old   #2314
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,058
Received Thanks: 987
Well I am lost...

Maybe you forgot some port or something, check back through them...

1433, 8841, and 4504

Try this at the local host 127.0.0.1 address also...

S io.ip_address:***.***.**.***


ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #2315
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Well I am lost...

Maybe you forgot some port or something, check back through them...

1433, 8841, and 4504

Try this at the local host 127.0.0.1 address also...

S io.ip_address:***.***.**.***
i blocked my ip address lol
opie1225 is offline  
Old   #2316
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,058
Received Thanks: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by opie1225 View Post
i blocked my ip address lol
I know you blocked it, because you are using your IP

Try with the local host address 127.0.0.1 "INSTEAD" of your IP
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #2317
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 4
but dont it have to be my ip for other to use it
opie1225 is offline  
Old   #2318
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
HEELLLP !!!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
AbuOfa is offline  
Old   #2319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuOfa View Post
HEELLLP !!!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Disable your antivirus software during sql setup and check sql server setup log and don't forget to run setup as administrator
Ne0@NCarbon is offline  
Old   #2320
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada92 View Post
excuse me one more noobs question

im beginner at sql things and editing servers so i would ask how to import sql file into Arcadia database.
i've downloaded an NPCResource.sql file and i would know how do i replace it with the old one or how to insert it as a new one.[ because i deleted my old NPCResource.sql file ]
simply like this
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

+

can somebody give me the ID of Master class Belts [Agroth Rakashi Marbas and etc... ] please ?

Thank you
+

My Loot pets do not work in game [All of them] it says :
You cannot use this item under current conditions.

Any help please ?
Nada92 is offline  
Old   #2321
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 4
Can i make a messagebox with input field to save it in a variable? Tried with creature_name_change_box but isnt working.
xxexx is offline  
Old   #2322
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxexx View Post
Can i make a messagebox with input field to save it in a variable? Tried with creature_name_change_box but isnt working.
no
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #2323
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Disable your antivirus software during sql setup and check sql server setup log and don't forget to run setup as administrator

i did every thing you said and still i have the same error the error log is :

Code:
Overall summary:
  Final result:                  Failed: see details below
  Exit code (Decimal):           -2061893606
  Start time:                    2013-08-13 15:58:44
  End time:                      2013-08-13 16:18:48
  Requested action:              Install

Setup completed with required actions for features.
Troubleshooting information for those features:
  Next step for SQLEngine:       Use the following information to resolve the error, uninstall this feature, and then run the setup process again.
  Next step for Replication:     Use the following information to resolve the error, uninstall this feature, and then run the setup process again.


Machine Properties:
  Machine name:                  #######
  Machine processor count:       4
  OS version:                    Windows 7
  OS service pack:               Service Pack 1
  OS region:                     United States
  OS language:                   ########
  OS architecture:               x64
  Process architecture:          64 Bit
  OS clustered:                  No

Product features discovered:
  Product              Instance             Instance ID                    Feature                                  Language             Edition              Version         Clustered 

Package properties:
  Description:                   Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1
  ProductName:                   SQL Server 2012
  Type:                          RTM
  Version:                       11
  Installation location:         E:\7769539b0656725cfb504afb8a6c834c\x64\setup\
  Installation edition:          Express

  Slipstream:                    True
  SP Level                       1
  Patch Level:                   11.1.3128.0

Product Update Status:
  Success: KB 2674319, KB 2793634

Product Updates Selected for Installation:
  Title:                         Service Pack 1
  Knowledge Based Article:       KB 2674319
  Version:                       11.1.3000.0
  Architecture:                  x64
  Language:                      1033

  Title:                         SQL Server 2012 SP1 GDR Product Update
  Knowledge Based Article:       KB 2793634
  Version:                       11.1.3128.0
  Architecture:                  x64
  Language:                      All

  Update Source:                 MU


User Input Settings:
  ACTION:                        Install
  ADDCURRENTUSERASSQLADMIN:      true
  AGTSVCACCOUNT:                 NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
  AGTSVCPASSWORD:                *****
  AGTSVCSTARTUPTYPE:             Disabled
  ASBACKUPDIR:                   Backup
  ASCOLLATION:                   Latin1_General_CI_AS
  ASCONFIGDIR:                   Config
  ASDATADIR:                     Data
  ASLOGDIR:                      Log
  ASPROVIDERMSOLAP:              1
  ASSERVERMODE:                  MULTIDIMENSIONAL
  ASSVCACCOUNT:                  <empty>
  ASSVCPASSWORD:                 <empty>
  ASSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
  ASSYSADMINACCOUNTS:            <empty>
  ASTEMPDIR:                     Temp
  BROWSERSVCSTARTUPTYPE:         Disabled
  CLTCTLRNAME:                   <empty>
  CLTRESULTDIR:                  <empty>
  CLTSTARTUPTYPE:                0
  CLTSVCACCOUNT:                 <empty>
  CLTSVCPASSWORD:                <empty>
  CLTWORKINGDIR:                 <empty>
  COMMFABRICENCRYPTION:          0
  COMMFABRICNETWORKLEVEL:        0
  COMMFABRICPORT:                0
  CONFIGURATIONFILE:             
  CTLRSTARTUPTYPE:               0
  CTLRSVCACCOUNT:                <empty>
  CTLRSVCPASSWORD:               <empty>
  CTLRUSERS:                     <empty>
  ENABLERANU:                    true
  ENU:                           true
  ERRORREPORTING:                false
  FEATURES:                      SQLENGINE, REPLICATION, CONN, BC, SDK, SSMS, ADV_SSMS, SNAC_SDK
  FILESTREAMLEVEL:               0
  FILESTREAMSHARENAME:           <empty>
  FTSVCACCOUNT:                  <empty>
  FTSVCPASSWORD:                 <empty>
  HELP:                          false
  IACCEPTSQLSERVERLICENSETERMS:  true
  INDICATEPROGRESS:              false
  INSTALLSHAREDDIR:              C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\
  INSTALLSHAREDWOWDIR:           C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\
  INSTALLSQLDATADIR:             <empty>
  INSTANCEDIR:                   C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\
  INSTANCEID:                    SQLEXPRESS
  INSTANCENAME:                  SQLEXPRESS
  ISSVCACCOUNT:                  NT AUTHORITY\Network Service
  ISSVCPASSWORD:                 <empty>
  ISSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
  MATRIXCMBRICKCOMMPORT:         0
  MATRIXCMSERVERNAME:            <empty>
  MATRIXNAME:                    <empty>
  NPENABLED:                     0
  PID:                           *****
  QUIET:                         false
  QUIETSIMPLE:                   false
  ROLE:                          AllFeatures_WithDefaults
  RSINSTALLMODE:                 DefaultNativeMode
  RSSHPINSTALLMODE:              DefaultSharePointMode
  RSSVCACCOUNT:                  <empty>
  RSSVCPASSWORD:                 <empty>
  RSSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
  SAPWD:                         *****
  SECURITYMODE:                  SQL
  SQLBACKUPDIR:                  <empty>
  SQLCOLLATION:                  Arabic_CI_AS
  SQLSVCACCOUNT:                 NT Service\MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS
  SQLSVCPASSWORD:                <empty>
  SQLSVCSTARTUPTYPE:             Automatic
  SQLSYSADMINACCOUNTS:           Salman-PC\Salman
  SQLTEMPDBDIR:                  <empty>
  SQLTEMPDBLOGDIR:               <empty>
  SQLUSERDBDIR:                  <empty>
  SQLUSERDBLOGDIR:               <empty>
  SQMREPORTING:                  false
  TCPENABLED:                    0
  UIMODE:                        AutoAdvance
  UpdateEnabled:                 true
  UpdateSource:                  MU
  X86:                           false

  Configuration file:            C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Setup Bootstrap\Log\20130813_155334\ConfigurationFile.ini

Detailed results:
  Feature:                       Management Tools - Complete
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Client Tools Connectivity
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Client Tools SDK
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Client Tools Backwards Compatibility
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Management Tools - Basic
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Database Engine Services
  Status:                        Failed: see logs for details
  Reason for failure:            An error occurred during the setup process of the feature.
  Next Step:                     Use the following information to resolve the error, uninstall this feature, and then run the setup process again.
  Component name:                SQL Server Database Engine Services Instance Features
  Component error code:          0x851A001A
  Error description:             Wait on the Database Engine recovery handle failed. Check the SQL Server error log for potential causes.
  Error help link:               http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?LinkId=20476&ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&EvtSrc=setup.rll&EvtID=50000&ProdVer=11.0.3128.0&EvtType=0xD15B4EB2%400x4BDAF9BA%401306%4026&EvtType=0xD15B4EB2%400x4BDAF9BA%401306%4026

  Feature:                       SQL Server Replication
  Status:                        Failed: see logs for details
  Reason for failure:            An error occurred for a dependency of the feature causing the setup process for the feature to fail.
  Next Step:                     Use the following information to resolve the error, uninstall this feature, and then run the setup process again.
  Component name:                SQL Server Database Engine Services Instance Features
  Component error code:          0x851A001A
  Error description:             Wait on the Database Engine recovery handle failed. Check the SQL Server error log for potential causes.
  Error help link:               http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?LinkId=20476&ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&EvtSrc=setup.rll&EvtID=50000&ProdVer=11.0.3128.0&EvtType=0xD15B4EB2%400x4BDAF9BA%401306%4026&EvtType=0xD15B4EB2%400x4BDAF9BA%401306%4026

  Feature:                       SQL Browser
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       SQL Writer
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       SQL Client Connectivity
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       SQL Client Connectivity SDK
  Status:                        Passed

Rules with failures:

Global rules:

Scenario specific rules:

Rules report file:               C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Setup Bootstrap\Log\20130813_155334\SystemConfigurationCheck_Report.htm
AbuOfa is offline  
Old   #2324
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuOfa View Post
i did every thing you said and still i have the same error the error log is :

Code:
Overall summary:
  Final result:                  Failed: see details below
  Exit code (Decimal):           -2061893606
  Start time:                    2013-08-13 15:58:44
  End time:                      2013-08-13 16:18:48
  Requested action:              Install

Setup completed with required actions for features.
Troubleshooting information for those features:
  Next step for SQLEngine:       Use the following information to resolve the error, uninstall this feature, and then run the setup process again.
  Next step for Replication:     Use the following information to resolve the error, uninstall this feature, and then run the setup process again.


Machine Properties:
  Machine name:                  #######
  Machine processor count:       4
  OS version:                    Windows 7
  OS service pack:               Service Pack 1
  OS region:                     United States
  OS language:                   ########
  OS architecture:               x64
  Process architecture:          64 Bit
  OS clustered:                  No

Product features discovered:
  Product              Instance             Instance ID                    Feature                                  Language             Edition              Version         Clustered 

Package properties:
  Description:                   Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1
  ProductName:                   SQL Server 2012
  Type:                          RTM
  Version:                       11
  Installation location:         E:\7769539b0656725cfb504afb8a6c834c\x64\setup\
  Installation edition:          Express

  Slipstream:                    True
  SP Level                       1
  Patch Level:                   11.1.3128.0

Product Update Status:
  Success: KB 2674319, KB 2793634

Product Updates Selected for Installation:
  Title:                         Service Pack 1
  Knowledge Based Article:       KB 2674319
  Version:                       11.1.3000.0
  Architecture:                  x64
  Language:                      1033

  Title:                         SQL Server 2012 SP1 GDR Product Update
  Knowledge Based Article:       KB 2793634
  Version:                       11.1.3128.0
  Architecture:                  x64
  Language:                      All

  Update Source:                 MU


User Input Settings:
  ACTION:                        Install
  ADDCURRENTUSERASSQLADMIN:      true
  AGTSVCACCOUNT:                 NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
  AGTSVCPASSWORD:                *****
  AGTSVCSTARTUPTYPE:             Disabled
  ASBACKUPDIR:                   Backup
  ASCOLLATION:                   Latin1_General_CI_AS
  ASCONFIGDIR:                   Config
  ASDATADIR:                     Data
  ASLOGDIR:                      Log
  ASPROVIDERMSOLAP:              1
  ASSERVERMODE:                  MULTIDIMENSIONAL
  ASSVCACCOUNT:                  <empty>
  ASSVCPASSWORD:                 <empty>
  ASSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
  ASSYSADMINACCOUNTS:            <empty>
  ASTEMPDIR:                     Temp
  BROWSERSVCSTARTUPTYPE:         Disabled
  CLTCTLRNAME:                   <empty>
  CLTRESULTDIR:                  <empty>
  CLTSTARTUPTYPE:                0
  CLTSVCACCOUNT:                 <empty>
  CLTSVCPASSWORD:                <empty>
  CLTWORKINGDIR:                 <empty>
  COMMFABRICENCRYPTION:          0
  COMMFABRICNETWORKLEVEL:        0
  COMMFABRICPORT:                0
  CONFIGURATIONFILE:             
  CTLRSTARTUPTYPE:               0
  CTLRSVCACCOUNT:                <empty>
  CTLRSVCPASSWORD:               <empty>
  CTLRUSERS:                     <empty>
  ENABLERANU:                    true
  ENU:                           true
  ERRORREPORTING:                false
  FEATURES:                      SQLENGINE, REPLICATION, CONN, BC, SDK, SSMS, ADV_SSMS, SNAC_SDK
  FILESTREAMLEVEL:               0
  FILESTREAMSHARENAME:           <empty>
  FTSVCACCOUNT:                  <empty>
  FTSVCPASSWORD:                 <empty>
  HELP:                          false
  IACCEPTSQLSERVERLICENSETERMS:  true
  INDICATEPROGRESS:              false
  INSTALLSHAREDDIR:              C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\
  INSTALLSHAREDWOWDIR:           C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\
  INSTALLSQLDATADIR:             <empty>
  INSTANCEDIR:                   C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\
  INSTANCEID:                    SQLEXPRESS
  INSTANCENAME:                  SQLEXPRESS
  ISSVCACCOUNT:                  NT AUTHORITY\Network Service
  ISSVCPASSWORD:                 <empty>
  ISSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
  MATRIXCMBRICKCOMMPORT:         0
  MATRIXCMSERVERNAME:            <empty>
  MATRIXNAME:                    <empty>
  NPENABLED:                     0
  PID:                           *****
  QUIET:                         false
  QUIETSIMPLE:                   false
  ROLE:                          AllFeatures_WithDefaults
  RSINSTALLMODE:                 DefaultNativeMode
  RSSHPINSTALLMODE:              DefaultSharePointMode
  RSSVCACCOUNT:                  <empty>
  RSSVCPASSWORD:                 <empty>
  RSSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
  SAPWD:                         *****
  SECURITYMODE:                  SQL
  SQLBACKUPDIR:                  <empty>
  SQLCOLLATION:                  Arabic_CI_AS
  SQLSVCACCOUNT:                 NT Service\MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS
  SQLSVCPASSWORD:                <empty>
  SQLSVCSTARTUPTYPE:             Automatic
  SQLSYSADMINACCOUNTS:           Salman-PC\Salman
  SQLTEMPDBDIR:                  <empty>
  SQLTEMPDBLOGDIR:               <empty>
  SQLUSERDBDIR:                  <empty>
  SQLUSERDBLOGDIR:               <empty>
  SQMREPORTING:                  false
  TCPENABLED:                    0
  UIMODE:                        AutoAdvance
  UpdateEnabled:                 true
  UpdateSource:                  MU
  X86:                           false

  Configuration file:            C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Setup Bootstrap\Log\20130813_155334\ConfigurationFile.ini

Detailed results:
  Feature:                       Management Tools - Complete
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Client Tools Connectivity
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Client Tools SDK
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Client Tools Backwards Compatibility
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Management Tools - Basic
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       Database Engine Services
  Status:                        Failed: see logs for details
  Reason for failure:            An error occurred during the setup process of the feature.
  Next Step:                     Use the following information to resolve the error, uninstall this feature, and then run the setup process again.
  Component name:                SQL Server Database Engine Services Instance Features
  Component error code:          0x851A001A
  Error description:             Wait on the Database Engine recovery handle failed. Check the SQL Server error log for potential causes.
  Error help link:               http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?LinkId=20476&ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&EvtSrc=setup.rll&EvtID=50000&ProdVer=11.0.3128.0&EvtType=0xD15B4EB2%400x4BDAF9BA%401306%4026&EvtType=0xD15B4EB2%400x4BDAF9BA%401306%4026

  Feature:                       SQL Server Replication
  Status:                        Failed: see logs for details
  Reason for failure:            An error occurred for a dependency of the feature causing the setup process for the feature to fail.
  Next Step:                     Use the following information to resolve the error, uninstall this feature, and then run the setup process again.
  Component name:                SQL Server Database Engine Services Instance Features
  Component error code:          0x851A001A
  Error description:             Wait on the Database Engine recovery handle failed. Check the SQL Server error log for potential causes.
  Error help link:               http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?LinkId=20476&ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&EvtSrc=setup.rll&EvtID=50000&ProdVer=11.0.3128.0&EvtType=0xD15B4EB2%400x4BDAF9BA%401306%4026&EvtType=0xD15B4EB2%400x4BDAF9BA%401306%4026

  Feature:                       SQL Browser
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       SQL Writer
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       SQL Client Connectivity
  Status:                        Passed

  Feature:                       SQL Client Connectivity SDK
  Status:                        Passed

Rules with failures:

Global rules:

Scenario specific rules:

Rules report file:               C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Setup Bootstrap\Log\20130813_155334\SystemConfigurationCheck_Report.htm
Suggest you remove the feature sql server replication and try again
Ne0@NCarbon is offline  
Old   #2325
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
i did solve the problem and now i have this problem while login to the server
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


AbuOfa is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.