Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/24/2014, 12:07   #3811

elite*gold: 0
Hi. I added a new warrior master armor to dbo.item. I copyed the following files from client dump. The .nx3 files and all asf asm def dem gaf gam .dds files. I edited all nx3 files inside and changed the old dds entry to the new dds file names with notepad. And i changed all nx3 and dds file names to the new name. At last, i changed all model name entrys in dbo.item to the new one. But after login. The new model entrys wont work. Is there something else i have to edit? Strings, tooltip and icon works fine. Can somebody help please? Thanks
Old 09/24/2014, 13:04   #3812

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laladumdum View Post
Hi. I added a new warrior master armor to dbo.item. I copyed the following files from client dump. The .nx3 files and all asf asm def dem gaf gam .dds files. I edited all nx3 files inside and changed the old dds entry to the new dds file names with notepad. And i changed all nx3 and dds file names to the new name. At last, i changed all model name entrys in dbo.item to the new one. But after login. The new model entrys wont work. Is there something else i have to edit? Strings, tooltip and icon works fine. Can somebody help please? Thanks
.cob?
Old 09/24/2014, 16:33   #3813

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
.cob?
Im Sorry man. Searching for a cob is, what i allready done.

I can't finde any file linking to the .nx3 files for the original master armor.

All about Summoner Master Armor i have found since now is:

asf_body_summoner_master.nx3
(pointing to: asf_summoner_master_body.dds)
[dbo.item: model_09 - model_011: asf_body_summoner_master]

asm_body_summoner_master.nx3
(pointing to: asm_summoner_master_body.dds)
[dbo.item: model_06 - model_08: asm_body_summoner_master]

def_body_summoner_master.nx3
(pointing to: def_summoner_master_body.dds)
[dbo.item: model_03 - model_05: def_body_summoner_master]

dem_body_summoner_master.nx3
(pointing to: dem_summoner_master_body.dds)
[dbo.item: model_00 - model_02: dem_body_summoner_master]

gaf_body_summoner_master.nx3
(pointing to: gaf_summoner_master_body.dds)
[dbo.item: model_015 - model_17: gaf_body_summoner_master]

gam_body_summoner_master.nx3
(pointing to: gam_summoner_master_body.dds)
[dbo.item: model_12 - model_14: gam_body_summoner_master]

There is no .cob file for one of these .nx3 files.
Also in asf/asm/def/dem/gaf/gam.cob is no link to one of the master armors.
Old 09/24/2014, 18:50   #3814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh54 View Post
Nobody know how to change price of item on SQL ? Because when i want edit them i can only see 1000 rows, so he have 4996 rows
If by item price you mean the price that a player sells to NPC you must change it in dbo.ItemResource (field: price), if I remember well the selling price will be a % of this, but if you mean the value that a NPC sells the item, them you must edit the dbo.MarketResource of the item with code = id, the price ratio is a % of the ItemResource price, so if item price is 100 and you want to sell it for 50, you put 0.5 on price_ratio, or if you want to sell it for 100, price_ratio = 1

Hope it helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2014, 22:17   #3815

thank for your help man, i will try it
Old 09/24/2014, 22:29   #3816

Quote:
.cob?
What .cob file do you mean?

There is no specific .cob file for the model_00 - model_11 file of summoner_master_body.dds files.

comon buddy give me a tip plz!
Old 09/24/2014, 23:12   #3817

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
It was just a suggestion. If there is none then there is none.
Old 09/25/2014, 05:32   #3818

Quote:
It was just a suggestion. If there is none then there is none.
The question for me is, where to link the files from what is in the model entrys.
I know icons work with insert them to spr.

The normal master equipment is written in dbo.item as i wrote befor (asf/gem etz clothe_summoner_master. There must be an extra option where it link the files. I only found the dds and nx3 files of them.

I just wanna doublicate the original dds file and link it back to my new equipment. or wings in different coulors.

if anybody could tell me, where to insert / link the files that they will work/displayed, it would make me very happy.
Old 09/25/2014, 19:30   #3819

In dbo.item you mean the db_item.rdb file too ? The client use db_item.rdb to get models, the server does not send that data
Old 09/25/2014, 19:48   #3820

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
In dbo.item you mean the db_item.rdb file too ? The client use db_item.rdb to get models, the server does not send that data
U are right. I always dump my db.item db to an rdb file.

The last 2 hours i spend again my time to search for the "holyKing link to model link file.

Either im at least so blind, that i dont see that solution with my own eyes, or brain.exe is fired up to hard.

Please someone could post here or pm me for better sleeping this night
Old 09/26/2014, 03:28   #3821

Hello Again,
So im a little lost on doing my price, How would i add this with a 25 million value?
I can change it through the GM Program i use but takes forever on the items ive added.
Would love to be able to just put price in script

8200 Tokes_Price 9999999 (50000.000) 0.000 0.000
Old 09/26/2014, 04:56   #3822

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Hello Again,
So im a little lost on doing my price, How would i add this with a 25 million value?
I can change it through the GM Program i use but takes forever on the items ive added.
Would love to be able to just put price in script

8200 Tokes_Price 9999999 (50000.000) 0.000 0.000
I saw that u have problems editing only 1000 rows in sql server.

Open a table, maybe itemresource. look in the script window over the open table.

First entry is: Select Top: 1000 Rows

Just feel free to klick on this entry and change 1000 to the value u want. (maybe 10000)
After that, just right klick your mouse and select the red exec entry.
- Done -

U can use Navicat lite. its for free, and u will have fun with it for a long time.

For your money problem in your shop:

First of all, u must know what price the item for your shop has in dbo.itemrecource.

There are 2 ways i would say.

1. Open dbo.itemresource and note all prices for your shop items u like to add.

open dbo.marketresource and setting up your shop by adding new line with:
[ list_id ] - [ shop_name ] - [ item_id ] - [ price ] - [ huntaholic_points ] - [ arena_points ]

The price, huntaholic points and arena points are listed with FACTOR!!

1.000 is ratio 1 or maybe 10.000 is ratio 10

If u have an item that costs 1000 rupees in your database, then set shop price to an ratio of 1.250 and it will cost 1.250 Rupees in your shop.

If the price in your database is 1000 and u want to sell this item for 500 rupees, just set ratio on price file to 0.5000

2. For fast editing, make a list of your favourite items with Item ID.

Open dbo.ItemResource and change the price or maybe arena points to your favourite value. (25000000 Rupees)

Short logic thing: If price field in dbo.Item has value 0, the price is eigher 0 in dbo.Market. U can edit all three price fileds for selling your items not only by ruppees.

After editing all items in dbo.ItemResource, open dbo.MarketResource and just write your new lines. Simply set price, holic and arena value to 1 or 0. (1 means 1.0000, but simply insert 1 and after saving, the value will displayed as 1.000 or 0.0000)

So if u want to sell an item for 25000000 Rupees, just edit price field in dbo.Item. This way is easyer and u will have more time to write other scripts.

Don't forget to export dbo.Item to rdb file for your client.

EDIT:

One thing to bethink on second way is: If u edit the price in dbo.item, then it is the price for buying end selling things.

In normal rappelz shops, the price for town shops on dbo.market is 1.1 of the price in dbo.item.
Only in hidden village it is 0.9 of dbo.item price.

If u go this way (to edit the prices only by dbo.market and not in dbo.item) somebody can by an item on your shop for a lot of money, but if he will sell it back, he becomes only the regular price of dbo.item.
Old 09/28/2014, 23:38   #3823

hey guys im using an admin tool and i can't spawn items in my server. i also tried entering it manualy through the server commands. is it bugged or am i just doing it wrong.

the admin tool im using is XAdmin-Tool. is there a tool that is better?

also how can i make my self admin? or gm? and what are the benifits? oh and how do you use in game commands?

sorry for so many noob questions but if you could find the time to help me i would be very happy
Old 09/28/2014, 23:45   #3824

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpbro View Post
hey guys im using an admin tool and i can't spawn items in my server. i also tried entering it manualy through the server commands. is it bugged or am i just doing it wrong.

the admin tool im using is XAdmin-Tool. is there a tool that is better?

also how can i make my self admin? or gm? and what are the benifits? oh and how do you use in game commands?

sorry for so many noob questions but if you could find the time to help me i would be very happy
Hi dude,

To begin I will advice you to open your SQL Server, open your Telecaster, then again to open the dbo.character, adding 100 to permission and close.

Start your game and run your admin tool, or gm-tool, and go commands (CTRL + C / CTRL + V) to generate your item, or others ...

Have I helped ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2014, 01:37   #3825

awsome that worked ty.

i have another question: i had a problem where i couldn't save my setting or hot keys ingame, so i opened my gameserver.opt and changed:

"T game.cash_usable_server:1"
To...
"T game.cash_usable_server:0"

now im getting buffs when i login. i dont want that just yet. how can i fix my "on_login" lua is
i have no login buffs and there coming from somewhere

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz