Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #2461
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Both, the dbo.MonsterDropTableResource is what is linked to from the dbo.MonsterResource

Then the dbo.MonsterDropTableResource links to the dbo.DropGroupResource

The drop group resource is used so that when the creature is supposed to drop a soul stone it does not drop the same one every time but randomly some soul stones in the level range will have a chance to drop.

It also helps randomize card drops and other things.
Thank you, but can you give me an example of the table dbo.MonsterDropTableResource and dbo.DropGroupResource ?
One Query only

dbo.DropGroupResource :

PHP Code:
-520006    503614    1    1    0.10000000    503753    1    1    0.10000000    503814    1    1    0.10000000    503815    1    1    0.10000000    522305    1    1    0.10000000    522307    1    1    0.10000000    523012    1    1    0.10000000    523436    1    1    0.10000000    523444    1    1    0.10000000    523445    1    1    0.10000000 

dbo.MonsterDropTableResource :

PHP Code:
1    1    0    0.01075000    1    1    1    1    -3000408    0.00255625    1    1    1    1    0    0.00000000    0    0    1    1    -700303    0.00239430    1    1    1    1    -4103301    0.00518750    1    1    1    1    0    0.00000000    0    0    1    1    -541051    0.00082503    1    1    1    1    -700501    0.04950225    1    1    1    1    -540201    0.00061877    1    1    1    1    -602350    0.22001000    1    1    1    1 


These codes are the mark (-) didn't understand because of that mark
But there are codes unmarked
When to mark (-)



thund22222 is offline  
Old   #2462
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by thund22222 View Post
Thank you, but can you give me an example of the table dbo.MonsterDropTableResource and dbo.DropGroupResource ?
One Query only

dbo.DropGroupResource :

PHP Code:
-520006    503614    1    1    0.10000000    503753    1    1    0.10000000    503814    1    1    0.10000000    503815    1    1    0.10000000    522305    1    1    0.10000000    522307    1    1    0.10000000    523012    1    1    0.10000000    523436    1    1    0.10000000    523444    1    1    0.10000000    523445    1    1    0.10000000 

dbo.MonsterDropTableResource :

PHP Code:
1    1    0    0.01075000    1    1    1    1    -3000408    0.00255625    1    1    1    1    0    0.00000000    0    0    1    1    -700303    0.00239430    1    1    1    1    -4103301    0.00518750    1    1    1    1    0    0.00000000    0    0    1    1    -541051    0.00082503    1    1    1    1    -700501    0.04950225    1    1    1    1    -540201    0.00061877    1    1    1    1    -602350    0.22001000    1    1    1    1 


These codes are the mark (-) didn't understand because of that mark
But there are codes unmarked
When to mark (-)
negativ = dropgroups
postivi = items


c1ph3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2463
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Hello again people,

I've faced a little annoying issue.
I coded these lines below to remove 8.1 Summoning scrolls' cool time.

Code:
/* [DEV]/[GM] Nada92 */

------------ Baphomet Summoning Scroll ------------
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource SET cool_time = 0 WHERE id = 3630297

------------ Blight Ogre Summoning Scroll----------
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource SET cool_time = 0 WHERE id = 3630298

------------ Undine Summoning Scroll---------------
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource SET cool_time = 0 WHERE id = 3630299

------------ Minotaurus Summoning Scroll ----------
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource SET cool_time = 0 WHERE id = 3631001

------------ Drillbot Summoning Scroll ------------
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource SET cool_time = 0 WHERE id = 3631002
Correct me if something wrong, first time coding sql stuff
When i execute them.. everything seems fine and works well

Code:
(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)
but when i test them in game they still have like 20-30 minutes cooling time.
that's disappointed, i need your help and thank you very much.
Nada92 is offline  
Old   #2464
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,161
Received Thanks: 1,036
Did you recreate the item resource RDB for the client?


ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #2465
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 12
How do I make 6 tools when combined with some outside specific tool?
Like: card number 1 to 6 out of certain skill card
thund22222 is offline  
Old   #2466
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Did you recreate the item resource RDB for the client?
No i did not, they were already exist in "al7rob" 8.1 server files.
rest of the summoning scrolls work well but these 8.1 ones have cool time
Nada92 is offline  
Old   #2467
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,161
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada92 View Post
No i did not, they were already exist in "al7rob" 8.1 server files.
rest of the summoning scrolls work well but these 8.1 ones have cool time

If you change something in the dbo.ItemResource in the database you need to recreate the db_item(ascii).rdb or db_item.rdb depending on your locale and launch arguments, or the client will not recognize the database change.

[HOW-TO]Resourcing For Dummies.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2468
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
If you change something in the dbo.ItemResource in the database you need to recreate the db_item(ascii).rdb or db_item.rdb depending on your locale and launch arguments, or the client will not recognize the database change.

[HOW-TO]Resourcing For Dummies.
aww i just had to add cool_time_group to my sql codes now its fixed, Thank thndr anyways

i just would like to ask one more thing.. i am tired of keep typing server buffs command in the game server window, is there anyway to type them automatic or just to start them once i start the game server ?

Thanks again for your help i appreciate it, Love U
Nada92 is offline  
Old   #2469
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,161
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada92 View Post
i am tired of keep typing server buffs command in the game server window, is there anyway to type them automatic or just to start them once i start the game server ?
Yes,

Add to server_init.lua

Code:
function on_server_init()
	roaming()
	rare_mob()
	guardian_spawn()
	random_respawn()
	ServerBuff()
end
Note ServerBuff() is added function.

Then some buffs for the function

Code:
function ServerBuff()
add_event_state(1013,20)
add_event_state(1007,15)
add_event_state(1008,15)
add_event_state(1002,10)
add_event_state(1001,10)
end
Save and restart server.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2470
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Yes,

Add to server_init.lua

Code:
function on_server_init()
	roaming()
	rare_mob()
	guardian_spawn()
	random_respawn()
	ServerBuff()
end
Note ServerBuff() is added function.

Then some buffs for the function

Code:
function ServerBuff()
add_event_state(1013,20)
add_event_state(1007,15)
add_event_state(1008,15)
add_event_state(1002,10)
add_event_state(1001,10)
end
Save and restart server.
Thank you so much.
I wonder how should i thank you now, that Thanks button isn't enough.
Nada92 is offline  
Old   #2471
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 1
My server is running regular logs the client to server and everything just right so that when the char celeciono aparesce ok and give following error message when loading comesca! you canot conect to the server due to database error please try again later or contact custumer service if this error Appears again i would like to know how to resolve issu required
selva1982 is offline  
Old   #2472
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 3
Hallo liebe ePvPer

Ich habe da ein an liegen; Ich habe mir eine .lua geschrieben.
Ich habe 5 Ringe im Inventar und ich möchte das sie per NPC mir entfernt werden!

Code:
delete_item( get_item_handle( 437001 ), 1 )
Hier mit entferne ich ein Ring!


Grüßt DrMaRe
DrMaRe is offline  
Old   #2473
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
I got this error opening up Game Server:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
LeCannibal is offline  
Old   #2474
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Hi people

I need some help with these two issues please, first is
1.When i attempt to tame a creature, i got no message showing up like (Attempting to tame "MobName") and the result as well (The taming of "MobName" has been successful/failed.

2.All of my staged creature cards have only 5 durability point, i need to know how to edit this and how to edit the Creature enhancement & Taming rate.

If someone could write me an sql file to edit creature cards durability and creature enhancement and taming rates this would be great and very helpful.

I used "search" to find any helpful results but.. nothing.
actually i am a beginner so.. sorry for posting these issues
Nada92 is offline  
Old   #2475
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Hi all,

I have a problem on my server,
When i attempt to choose a server in the server selection, after a few minutes I have a frozen screen unreadable message that appears on a window, then the game close.

screen :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I know guys already answer this question but all i have test don't work actually, so help me please.

my auth.opt :

My launcher.bat :
(No ports because i found that issu for the problem "can't connect to the login server" )

ty for help me

Ps : sorry bad english

EDIT :


I have resolve my problem, i explain if someone have same :
I paste all the auth / gameserver .opt in the example of the "how-to create a rappelz " post and after that all work, i will attempt to play on hamachi i say you after


xyoyx is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.