Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by money-stylist View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. Pls help me :'(
I want play rappelz
simple your using wrong client version
and your game server is wrong address u need to set it to static lan and free the ports in opt files also make sure when u mod opt's u recompress with rappelz compress
if u dont conpress them then there in wrong formatte and not read properly



wisp66 is offline  
Old   #1442
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 24
The link for item codes dont work ? because im not seeing what i should ,


gremlinson is offline  
Old   #1443
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 315
Received Thanks: 169
[quote=speedy-nl;10686849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittini View Post
i found how to open up event npcs or what ever...just go into the npc resource and put 0 on the flag row and it will open it make sure your game and everything is offline completely or they wont show...also one npc will give u a 14 day cerb for lak

/QUOTE]

you mean the local flag ?
flag row - local flag? where can i find it lol?
cranK337 is offline  
Old   #1444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 300
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
simple your using wrong client version
and your game server is wrong address u need to set it to static lan and free the ports in opt files also make sure when u mod opt's u recompress with rappelz compress
if u dont conpress them then there in wrong formatte and not read properly
can you send me the right client :'D pls :'(


Naruto™ is offline  
Old   #1445
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 156
Received Thanks: 7
is there anyway for pets to gain exp faster(otehr than that on dbo.summon) like i lvl a LOT more than my pet and i would like him to make company xD...
is there any command or so? cause i cant find it :c
mecanizador is offline  
Old   #1446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 6
Cool

[quote=cranK337;10732692]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post

flag row - local flag? where can i find it lol?
local_flag

arcadia/tables/npcresource/the 10TH colum is local_flag
i had just said flag because its the only colum that has the word flag
im new at this and never been trained im training myself lol
not so hard just look for things that are diff then the things that are working
brittini is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1447
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post


d/l this 1, i used it myself and worked fine
good work question i have is both was excepted in to db but no mobs show in duka or etc i havent tryed flagging a card to tame it i probly could np.
any idea why they dont show tho? or did i miss that post
that goes for naga and genie. or was u guys just spawning?
Quote:
Originally Posted by money-stylist View Post
can you send me the right client :'D pls :'(
wisp66 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1448
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecanizador View Post
is there anyway for pets to gain exp faster(otehr than that on dbo.summon) like i lvl a LOT more than my pet and i would like him to make company xD...
is there any command or so? cause i cant find it :c

Prehaps theres a bug somewhere, because as I understood it, on the live server, no matter what the rates are, pets gain a specific percentage of the exp a player gains.

So, if you set your exp rate to 9000, your pet should level up just as quick in relation to yourself. o.O
DaJohnson is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1449
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 300
Received Thanks: 24
I have this client..
My Authserver.opt
S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S app.name:TestServer
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.port:1433
N db.auth.use_webauth:0
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.debug_md5:1
N db.auth.md5_key:2011

Gameserver.opt
S app.name:game001
S auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:TestServer
S io.port:4514
S io.ip_address:192.168.1.67
T game.use_login_logout_debug:1
T game.max_level:170
T game.use_auto_trap:0
T game.no_skill_cooltime:1
S game.item_drop_rate:100
S game.gold_drop_rate:100
S exp_rate:20
S game.exp_rate:20
Naruto™ is offline  
Old   #1450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJohnson View Post
Prehaps theres a bug somewhere, because as I understood it, on the live server, no matter what the rates are, pets gain a specific percentage of the exp a player gains.

So, if you set your exp rate to 9000, your pet should level up just as quick in relation to yourself. o.O
they always gain 50% of what your max total exp is per kill is thats on a normal class say its pet class thats maybe 75 to 90% depends on what your creature breeding lvl is and cards + lvl
wisp66 is offline  
Old   #1451
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by money-stylist View Post
I have this client..
My Authserver.opt
S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S app.name:TestServer
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.port:1433
N db.auth.use_webauth:0
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.debug_md5:1
N db.auth.md5_key:2011

Gameserver.opt
S app.name:game001
S auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:TestServer
S io.port:4514
S io.ip_address:192.168.1.67
T game.use_login_logout_debug:1
T game.max_level:170
T game.use_auto_trap:0
T game.no_skill_cooltime:1
S game.item_drop_rate:100
S game.gold_drop_rate:100
S exp_rate:20
S game.exp_rate:20
ok so hmmm well im not sure i mean the only thing it could mean is bad client or perhaps did u allow sa to control files in sql? somethings blocking the client load it again then go to game server and auth hit f3 then post both screens to me i could figure it out if we had a screen shot f3 is the status display be it buffs,logins,log outs or errors
wisp66 is offline  
Old   #1452
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 16
We should maybe clean/rebuild some of these threads, as usefull information is being scattered all over the place.

For a newer version of the on_login automagic buffs for GM's/non-GM's, check my post here:
DaJohnson is offline  
Old   #1453
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 0
hi guys someone can help. i already enter in game .. and now .. i want ruppes .. i want level up very fast .. how to do it??

thanks
ktsplayer is offline  
Old   #1454
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 11
I love gm buff!!why?XD
massimino4 is offline  
Old   #1455
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
im having a issue i had a server running nd such but then i downloaded a better db on here, now when i try to create a char it doesnt let me it doesnt say a msg i just hit create with a name but no msgs


darkside4125 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Server-Files
Hy, Here the Server-Files From Rappelz. The Files are From Gpotato and the Language is german. This Downloads has all Information witch i...
10 Replies - Rappelz
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? I just wanna know becouse I relly need them.. If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the...
4 Replies - Rappelz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.