Theres another way to get into HV, and get all NPC's to work, but some are bugged.
For example, HV Buffer guy is broken, some npc's in North HV are missing.
Till I/Someone can help me how to activate the premium flag in dbo.Characters,
you can just modify the ETC_Script_Function.lua:
Code:
function is_premium()
-- 국가 코드 읽어오기
-- get_local_info()의 반환값들
--LOCAL_INFO_KOREA = 1
--LOCAL_INFO_HONGKONG = 2
--LOCAL_INFO_AMERICA = 4
--LOCAL_INFO_GERMANY = 8
--LOCAL_INFO_JAPAN = 16
--LOCAL_INFO_TAIWAN = 32
--LOCAL_INFO_CHINA = 64
--LOCAL_INFO_FRANCE = 128
--LOCAL_INFO_RUSSIA = 256
local state_code = get_local_info()
local wtf = gv("premium")
local name = gv("name")
message( "name = " .. name .. " | wtf = " .. wtf .. " | state_code = " .. state_code )
-- 한국의 경우 본섭/테섭 모두 시크루트 프리패스가 있으면 true
if state_code == 1 and gv( "premium" ) == 1 then
message("We got premium!")
return true
end
if state_code == 1 then
return true
end
-- 시크루트 프리패스가 있으면 true
if gv( "premium" ) == 1 and scf_is_official_server( get_server_category() ) then
return true
end
-- 테스트 �*버이면 무조건 true
if scf_is_official_server( get_server_category() ) == false then
-- return true
end
return false
end
Doing this, forceably allows access to HV and its goodies, but its not a true fix.
HV Tele location, if any wanted it:
Code:
Hidden Village: 222175, 17983
Debugging screenshot of the HV tele NPC in rondo believing I have HV is attached also.
nice work. the lua scripts are very usefull for many other changes i do.
Hardly nice work, its a dirty hack to allow others to rampage around in HV, screaming at invisbile clerics for "buffs plz"...
I'd be much happy to find a true fix without the editing of the LUA, theres nothing wrong with the LUA, but it doesnt get the "premium" value back from the column I added to dbo.Characters. :/
My only guess is because dbo.smp_login_character doesnt return it, to where ever it returns it to.
Notice a few posts of mine back, Herlock having a pissy fit regarding changes I tried to make to that dbo.smp_login_character function.
So I can only assume, "premium" is triggered somewhere else, but I cant find it,
or I am correct and theres a colum missing from the dbo.Characters table, which we can add, but how to get Herlock to see it? o.O
Ok, so, till someone that has a clue what I'm on about regarding the smp_login_character function, I've found a nicer fix to access HV...
in ETC_Script_Function, rename:
Code:
function is_premium()
to:
Code:
function is_premium2()
Then paste in that file, this version of the function:
Code:
function is_premium()
local has_hv_buff = get_state_level(9004)
if has_hv_buff >= 1 then
message("All your hacked HV pass access are belong to us.")
return true
end
return false
end
This allows you to warp to HV, and use HV npc's, *aslong as you have the HV buff state*.
You can give your char that buff state doing the following:
Code:
#add_state(9004,2,900000,"CharName")
We might also be able to edit it some more, to use has_item() to check for the HV pass in inventory, but I dont yet know the full paramaters for has_item(), and seeing how that guy with the timer fix, hasnt responded to my request for his fix yet, I cant get the damn item in my inventory.
So, for now, this edit will have to do. :/
*Edit: Complete file attached, for easy drop-in to Resource/Scripts.
Just download, remove the .txt extension, and stick this in the folder.
The original function is still there, but renamed to is_premium2().
Far as I know, I've already worked out the fix, but I believe it needs modifications to Herlock. You dont need a working webserver to add a column and return value to code :/
Item Box far as I see it, does require a webserver, or at least, something extra to what we have already.
Again with the, Some of us would really like an invite to the dev forum.
your close DaJohn, but yet very far from it, all i can and will say is we have the proccedures for item box, and with regards to herlock it has nothing todo with cash shop items at all, hv passes when purchased go through your itembox, tho you dont see it when you buy it, but it does to activate the premium state buff as well as inventory item
If your close to a solution, could you at least explain something to me?
In the LUA is_premium() function, gv("premium") is obviously checking a variable, to see if its 0 or 1.
Where does gv() find this variable? Everything else I see, gv() is accessing from dbo.Characters, as I've suspected for a long time.
Theres no "premium" in the current dbo.Characters, which means you probably added it.
Without modifications to smp_login_character, I cant find a way to return the values stored in "premium" column.
So, even if you add a stored procedure, that when someone 'buys' HV, it gives them the buff state and item to inventory, you still need to tell gv() that something called "premium" exists, and its value. Which means your returning, at some point, "premium" and a value.
Where are you doing this?
Only other way I can forsee, is to setup a hack similar to what I've already outlined, where when someone 'buys' HV, they get the buff state+item in inventory automatically, then you just change the LUA with a state buff check and has_item() check, if both success, there probably a HV owner.
I'm not interested in the Item Box, or anything to do with this at the present time.
hello, after a while the server shutsdown without a message.
In the GameLog only stands for today:
2011/05/19 17:10:15 DB COM ERROR(Thread:2, HRESULT:80040E57, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_UpdateClientInfo(dbo.smp_update_client_info) : String or binary data would be truncated.
2011/05/19 17:10:18 DB COM ERROR(Thread:3, HRESULT:80040E57, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_UpdateClientInfo(dbo.smp_update_client_info) : String or binary data would be truncated.
2011/05/19 17:10:39 DB COM ERROR(Thread:0, HRESULT:80040E57, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_UpdateClientInfo(dbo.smp_update_client_info) : String or binary data would be truncated.
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?