Restore your database, I just had the same problem, restore fixed it.
You might only need to restore Telecaster.
Thank you for your answer , but after I restore Telecaster it's a same error , game001 crashed
I can't understand where is my error :/
Can you Upload your Telecaster please ?
Thank you for your answer , but after I restore Telecaster it's a same error , game001 crashed
I can't understand where is my error :/
Can you Upload your Telecaster please ?
Does CaptianHerlock bring up an error on screen or does it just stop working then looks for solutions (win7) then close's?
If it doesnt show any error and it just closed (crashs) then you might need to restore ALL database's. (Arcadia, Auth, Telecaster)
it dont show an error message, it just close down right?
if yes,
delete all 3 DBs,
disconnect ya server in sql.
connect again.
create this 3 DBs again and restore them.
that was my way for this problem
Then yeah, it's the same problem I had, I restored Telecaster, rebooted and is now working perfectly, try and restore all DB's then reboot.
I did it, but it still don't work, more precisely, when i launch the game server all charge fines, but then, when i arrive in the mob respawn, windows says that game server doesn't respond, and even if i wait, it still bug, i'm obliged to do Ctrl+alt+del to remove it...
I did it, but it still don't work, more precisely, when i launch the game server all charge fines, but then, when i arrive in the mob respawn, windows says that game server doesn't respond, and even if i wait, it still bug, i'm obliged to do Ctrl+alt+del to remove it...
Yes that is exactly what happend with me but it happend at huntaholic rather than mob respawn, try restore the original DB (unchanged from downloading) is the only other alt, if you've done that already I cannot think of any other way to help you.
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?