Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for good (UD) Rust script

Discussion on Looking for good (UD) Rust script within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for good (UD) Rust script

Please don't waste my time.

eBuyer#3321
Old 01/10/2022, 05:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by big1number1fan View Post

eBuyer#3321
Added, my discord is Wall-E#1367, I'm selling a cheap script that is undetected and has a lifetime option. Hmu and I'll get you hooked up
Old 01/12/2022, 19:51   #3

Quote:

eBuyer#3321
DM my discord Abyss#6000
Old 01/15/2022, 03:37   #4

elite*gold: 33
You should check our thread sir:
Old 01/15/2022, 19:35   #5

elite*gold: 4
Quote:

eBuyer#3321
if interested go to my website or add me on discord Cheesy#6421
Old 01/16/2022, 09:07   #6

Quote:

eBuyer#3321
Wow so many reselllers here just shoving stuff down your throat without leaving anything of substance. Cheesy literally leaves the same comment and spams all posts. Its disgusting, not really worth going with someone who does that.

From a community perspective, completely honest and not bias. I can give you some other recommendations but right now the best is @ or EvilCheats.

The only rust script that has worked for me was the . I have been using it with the cheese they have too and I have not been banned for 3 weeks. Its really nice going with something that is not detected and you can keep playing. A lot of us play on @ discord server and the owners even come play and raid with us too. They help us with settings and setup and actually play with us, so we dont feel like just another $$ to them.

For the rust script it works with custom SMG, which is my fave cuz its so customizable.

If you need any other recommendations let me know. Ive used a lot of the rust stuff here over past months, litrally spent 2k+ and I shouldve went private but even then some of the private stuff is dtc still, right now the longest one with out a ban is EC Rust, easy.
Old 01/17/2022, 23:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabasterBlower View Post
Wow so many reselllers here just shoving stuff down your throat without leaving anything of substance. Cheesy literally leaves the same comment and spams all posts. Its disgusting, not really worth going with someone who does that.

From a community perspective, completely honest and not bias. I can give you some other recommendations but right now the best is @ or EvilCheats.

The only rust script that has worked for me was the . I have been using it with the cheese they have too and I have not been banned for 3 weeks. Its really nice going with something that is not detected and you can keep playing. A lot of us play on @ discord server and the owners even come play and raid with us too. They help us with settings and setup and actually play with us, so we dont feel like just another $$ to them.

For the rust script it works with custom SMG, which is my fave cuz its so customizable.

If you need any other recommendations let me know. Ive used a lot of the rust stuff here over past months, litrally spent 2k+ and I shouldve went private but even then some of the private stuff is dtc still, right now the longest one with out a ban is EC Rust, easy.
Is Deprimere a good seller, he legit?