I´m looking for an ESP cheese only. I don´t like aimbot or other rage functions. I love playing as legit as possible for my account to stay safe for as long as possible.
I´m specifically looking for features like these:
Visuals
- Player & Bots bones
- Player & Bots max distance
- Player & Bots health bar Loot
- Items & Items max distance
- Corpses & Corpses max distance
- Item filters (keys, cards, rare, pricy, etc.)
I like visuals that look like this:
I hate visuals that look like this:
The reason why I´m here asking is that my previous provider left the scene. His product lasted almost 8 months without it being detected and I´m looking for something similar. If you know about someone with a private (slotted) cheese or if you offer a private (slotted) cheese, let me know.
I´m also not stupid and I am extra cautious when it comes to choosing a hack provider. So before you start sending me offers, links, etc. - keep in mind that I will want to see some proof of it being legit such as:
- vouches
- a live video that the cheese works with the latest update (preferably with a high-level character)
- last detection status
- info about your bypass (is it yours or some copypasta)
If you have anything to offer, you can either reply here or DM on my discord:
hey whatsup, added you on discord Sammie#7081. feel free to shoot me a message and I can demo for you and give you more info. Our hacks are completely safe and keeps the game legit and fun as it still takes skills to be successful in the game.
I´m looking for an ESP cheese only. I don´t like aimbot or other rage functions. I love playing as legit as possible for my account to stay safe for as long as possible.
I´m specifically looking for features like these:
Visuals
- Player & Bots bones
- Player & Bots max distance
- Player & Bots health bar Loot
- Items & Items max distance
- Corpses & Corpses max distance
- Item filters (keys, cards, rare, pricy, etc.)
I like visuals that look like this:
I hate visuals that look like this:
The reason why I´m here asking is that my previous provider left the scene. His product lasted almost 8 months without it being detected and I´m looking for something similar. If you know about someone with a private (slotted) cheese or if you offer a private (slotted) cheese, let me know.
I´m also not stupid and I am extra cautious when it comes to choosing a hack provider. So before you start sending me offers, links, etc. - keep in mind that I will want to see some proof of it being legit such as:
- vouches
- a live video that the cheese works with the latest update (preferably with a high-level character)
- last detection status
- info about your bypass (is it yours or some copypasta)
If you have anything to offer, you can either reply here or DM on my discord:
dom1nno#4335
Hey man,
I was in your shoes before too. I am pretty picky when choosing a cheese provider, I need some great support and a responsive seller.
From a community member perspective (not a reseller), I personally have been using EFT and from @. In between playing legit and trying to get some tasks done, their shorter subscriptions are key for people like me who still enjoy the game no cheese. But I will probably get a longer subscription.
There website has the videos of the cheese in action and their discord has 100s of vouches. I did my research too before coming to them. Alpha (public) has been undtc for 18 months an vice (slotted/semi-private) has been undtc for 9 months. I have been purchasing them for 1D and 7D, will eventually be getting 30D cuz either of them have been really good and my account is still good after 2-3 months.
If you need some other recommendations let me know. But right now DeprimereShop has been really good to me.
i would recommend using a good cheat that is more expensive but using only visuals if thats your preference. Usually esp only cheats have a cheap bypass and get detected very often. If you need a supply, check us out by clicking the banner below
I have many years of cheating experience. I can provide Chinese and English services, a variety of private cheating resale, and provide comprehensive after-sales support services. I can use paypal, Alipay, WeChat, and usdt to pay. You can contact me if necessary.
Our website:
Discord server:
Telegram:
You didnt even answer his question. What is up with all these bots lately. They are annoying AF.
If you are looking for a semi-private/slotted cheat, I would recommend . I tried it and my friend has too. Its very nice and customizable, @ is super communicable and responds to your dm's with feedback. You can set each item category to different color, box/skeleton ESP can be set to different colors. Its actually insane. I can stream for you if you want. Let me know.
Downside is that the product does not have a built-in spoofer, I had said something to @ and they hooked me up. Very nice owner and their support team is top notch. Another downside is that it is only 1909-20h2.
You didnt even answer his question. What is up with all these bots lately. They are annoying AF.
If you are looking for a semi-private/slotted cheat, I would recommend . I tried it and my friend has too. Its very nice and customizable, @ is super communicable and responds to your dm's with feedback. You can set each item category to different color, box/skeleton ESP can be set to different colors. Its actually insane. I can stream for you if you want. Let me know.
Downside is that the product does not have a built-in spoofer, I had said something to @ and they hooked me up. Very nice owner and their support team is top notch. Another downside is that it is only 1909-20h2.
Answer what? He is looking for a hacker with only ESP function. I have it here. If he needs to consult me directly, he is happy to answer questions.
I am not a robot!
Answer what? He is looking for a hacker with only ESP function. I have it here. If he needs to consult me directly, he is happy to answer questions.
I am not a robot!
You didn’t even mention ESP in your response to the OP. It appears like a lot of resellers are just responding to threads without actually providing informative content for the community.