Can you explain what the DMA setup is? I have a gaming pc I just purchased (top quality) Ryzen 5950x and 4090 gpu. From what I read online you can use a second laptop or desktop computer. What’s the least expensive computer I can get to run the DMA setup? What’s the Basic requirements? I have 2 monitors. One is Samsung - 27” Odyssey FHD IPS 240Hz G-Sync 1080p Gaming Monitor (I run my gaming pc on this one) and the other is an Dell 1440p S3222HG,31.5", FHD, FreeSync Premium, 165Hz, 1ms (I use this monitor for my Xbox series X only).
Can you explain what the DMA setup is? I have a gaming pc I just purchased (top quality) Ryzen 5950x and 4090 gpu. From what I read online you can use a second laptop or desktop computer. What’s the least expensive computer I can get to run the DMA setup? What’s the Basic requirements? I have 2 monitors. One is Samsung - 27” Odyssey FHD IPS 240Hz G-Sync 1080p Gaming Monitor (I run my gaming pc on this one) and the other is an Dell 1440p S3222HG,31.5", FHD, FreeSync Premium, 165Hz, 1ms (I use this monitor for my Xbox series X only).
Direct memory access cards. Requires hardware, firmware, and a 2nd PC. Often times the DMA cheats are cost effective, but the cost barrier to get the required components can be rather high. Especially when you are considering requiring a fuser or kbox.
Direct memory access cards. Requires hardware, firmware, and a 2nd PC. Often times the DMA cheats are cost effective, but the cost barrier to get the required components can be rather high. Especially when you are considering requiring a fuser or kbox.
Your 2nd PC can be one of these:
Would I need anything else with this? I was just going to ask if a mini pc will work! lol
Can you explain what the DMA setup is? I have a gaming pc I just purchased (top quality) Ryzen 5950x and 4090 gpu. From what I read online you can use a second laptop or desktop computer. What’s the least expensive computer I can get to run the DMA setup? What’s the Basic requirements? I have 2 monitors. One is Samsung - 27” Odyssey FHD IPS 240Hz G-Sync 1080p Gaming Monitor (I run my gaming pc on this one) and the other is an Dell 1440p S3222HG,31.5", FHD, FreeSync Premium, 165Hz, 1ms (I use this monitor for my Xbox series X only).
DMA allows you to read memory and some instances write memory to the game safely, the card is flashed with firmware so it appears as something other than a DMA device on mainpc. Bare minimum for DMA would be 2nd pc + DMA, you would need a fuser for full visuals. The second PC can be at minimum a 4 core CPU, 8gb of ram (ddr4 recommended), and USB 3.0 ports. Can be a laptop or a 170$ N100 Mini pc on amazon that reach great DMA speeds. The monitors are less of a factor for DMA but if you want 240HZ and use HDMI I recommend the Dichen Fusers. Checkout my signature if you need hardware/ software, 80,000+ orders!
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 07/05/2023 - Trading - 4 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA device for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 05/28/2021 - Trading - 0 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)