Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

What do we provide?

We provide gaming account unban services for League of Legends!

What types of bans are we able to assist you with?

We can assist you with pretty much any ban reason and any alleged offense of ToS Violation except for: charge backs, fraud, fake IDs and scamming real-life currency and/or goods, as well as anything that is plain illegal material.

How much does it cost?

We have 3 separate packages to fit your needs, as it follows:

Fiver - 5 tickets - 24.99 $
Hotshot - 10 tickets + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 32.99 $
VIP - 20 tickets (up to 2 accounts) + PRIORITY + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 46.99 $

Do you have any discount coupons?

Actually, we do! Make sure to enter " elitepvpers " on our checkout page to benefit from a 3% discount on any of our packages!

How can I contact you?

You can contact us on either one of the following:

On our website -
By replying in this thread
Through our Facebook page -
Via e-mail at contact [at] unbanster.com
By adding us on Skype ID " Unbanster "

Thank you!

Some of our testimonials from here, on EPvP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by changen4125 View Post
I recently got my 8 year+ league account perma'd by using that shouldn't be used on the main account. Personally, I have had many accounts banned before, and the only reason I fought this one was because of the time I put in it.

Unbanster wrote a couple email, and I sent them back-and-forth to the game support. He was very fast and responsive in receiving and creating the first email as well as the follow-up. I had my account unbanned within a couple of days. Personally, I didn't think it was possible, but I am glad I tried!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRXLG View Post
Hi all,

I just recently had my account perma'd. I had invested tons of time and money into the account over the course of the last few years, and losing it was completely devastating.

I was referred to unbanster by a person that was trying to help me get the account un-banned. I was a little skeptical about it, first of all because the reason I was banned was a very difficult one to overturn, and secondly, I wasn't sure if a random person that had no personal connection to my account could be convincing enough. But, I had no other options, so I turned to the people at unbanster to help me out in any way they could.

A few emails back and forth between unbanster, and player support, and I had my ban overturned. They did all the work. I just copy and pasted what they said, and emailed it. You just sit back, relax, and they take care of all the little details.

They were really clever in the way they decided to approach things with player support, and they did a great job. They have some tricks up their sleeve and can really pull you out of a tight situation. I'm very happy to have my account back and I would recommend anyone that has been banned or severely banned to utilize their services. They are top notch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole4ever View Post
I ordered a package and it worked wonders! Took about 10 tickets. Great service, wonderful people!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primäre Asystolie View Post
Its NOT fake

He is doing great work! His letter all good writen, I can Promise that
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyStreak View Post
Works Great!

Thank You!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyduderino View Post
Got perma-banned in a ban wave few days ago... but after 2 very professional and honest written tickets I got unbanned today. Thanks a lot for your help and fast service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strutan View Post
Great person, proffesional and helpfull! Got banned for economy abuse on WoW and after one ticket my ban got removed, I recommend him to anyone with ban probs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nykeztv View Post
Wow. I'd had to come here and review this service.

My account I've had since 2006 was banned in 2015 for botting/3rd party. He managed to get the 2 year old ban lifted in 2 tickets, and now im back to playing!

Wonderful service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicip View Post
i vouch <3 Best Seller <3

6 Years ago i have banned WoW with 3rd party (Honorbuddy)
2nd ticket and account opened <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
Sending loads of cyber hugs and kisses to these guys, very professional and amazing support. They managed to remove my ban after I sent three retarded ban appeals to blizzard 10 months ago, and after two tickets from unbanster my account was open again. Maby ill chat you up in the future, hopefully not
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinalorela View Post
Great service and very helpful person!

Got banned for WoW Economy Abuse (huge value gold trade between realms) after a few tickets they removed my ban.

I recommend him to anyone with any type of ban it always worth to try it never give up your beloved account!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TkToaster View Post
I can vouch for these guys, not only did they respond quickly (and on a weekend), they were also incredibly helpful and answered any questions I had.

The tickets were professionally written and said just the right things; the ban was completely revoked in two tickets with no further issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcovic14 View Post
Great service got my fortnite account unbanned. The service they provide is great. They respond Very fast through Skype . They help with every step you make in the Process. So if you want your account unbanned hook them up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by colingogo View Post
had a permabanned account for toxicity / racism etc on league and they got it unbanned after a few tries.

10/10 would do again
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickersAndTwix View Post
Okay so, I was BEYOND skeptical when I first came across a service like Unbanster. My account had gotten perma-banned for toxicity after I said some (not-so-nice) things to an inting Zyra... Regardless, coming across unbanster I was extremely hesitant, yet it was testimonies like these that made me come around! First things first, UNBANSTER IS LEGIT I don't know exactly how it works, or if I had the same 'Agent' helping me, but they work with you every single step of the way and are nothing but nice! I didn't think it was possible, especially since everybody talks about how it's "Impossible" to get your league account unbanned, but after a couple weeks and some tickets, My Permaban was reduced to a Two-Week Suspension Thank you so much Unbanster!!

Proof
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistAndShout View Post
Hey boys )

Used this service on a few of my banned accounts

at first i wasn't sure it would work but i bought the vip option anyway because if youre gonna go, go big or go home.

So i put my info maybe an hour later i get my ticket to send to support email a few response back and forth pretty fast response in business hours fast forward a couple days i got 1 account unbanned (was banned for toxicity 1 years prior) i did try for 3 accounts and only 1 got unbanned. It helps to try at different days some support staff are more merciful than others

Anyway good services, fast response, would recommend ! Account unbanned ready to go into ranked again
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaa View Post
So, first of all I had a permanent ban account for 2 years. It was my first account, I had invested a lot of money in it. So I saw the post of "unbanster", and I said "why not", if it works I would be happy, and if not, then I would have said that at least I would have tried to do the necessary to the account that was closest to my heart. So I contacted the person in question and I trusted them for my case. Their response was very fast, and really effective. A few days later, I got an answer from RIOT, to tell me that he had studied my case, and that he was going to make an exception. So, happiness, and all that in just one ticket when he did not want to hear anything previously.

I thank them for their professionalism. I highly recommend if you want to review your case, and have an opportunity to be unbanned, if it's necessary I would trust them again without hesitation.
Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Tortoise View Post
Hey guys,

I usually don't make post about this type of things, but, I do what to say, Dw1ght's
service is genuine. I still don't know how, but he was able to get my League account unbanned that I had for over 9+ years.

Just a quick FYI, I had someone boost my account, and they've used scripts, Riot detected the scripts and perma banned my account. I really honestly thought, I was never going to get my account back, but Unbanster really did the trick ! Though, I do want to make mention, don't expect your account to be unbanned the first time around or even the second, but if you're consistent you may get lucky.

I hope this was post helpful for anyone considering this service, and I will definitely (hopefully not), use this service again.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprisity View Post
Here to vouch for these guys. I was super skeptical at first, but I spent over $1,200 on my LOL account since S3, and it was $50 for the VIP service. So it was worth a try to get back a $1,200 account. I purchased the VIP service and within 20 minutes I got an email from them asking what I was banned for and when. Took them 15 minutes to come up with an email to appeal my permaban(which was for toxicity and griefing). The hardest part is waiting for the League support team to respond. But when they did, I sent in what the said, and they were always super quick to send me my response for them. I just laid back and copied and pasted everything. They did the hard work and I just pasted what they said and sent it to the League support. It took 3 tickets to get my permabanned account back. It was banned in 2017 and I tried a couple times to appeal it, but the way that the Unbansters go about it with their wording and politeness is so professional. I 100% recommend these guys at Unbansters. So thankful to have my account back. I went from a permaban to a 2 week suspension. When people say it’s “impossible” to get a permabanned account unbanned, it’s not. Not without the help of these guys. What’s $50 to you? To get back a $1,200 account it was a no brainer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksipkmh View Post
I just got my Japan League account permaban -> 25 chat restriction. It works
Quote:
Originally Posted by luizbrtgms View Post
Hi dude, I have an acc that was banned because of scripting in 2012. Are you able to unban this acc?

2 days after:
I confess that I was cetic about recover the access of my account. I was banned in 2012 cause of script and tried once to recover the acc. 1 ticket sent and I have my Br account back. This is really awesome. Thank you dude.

To Br players that are asking youserlves if this service work for us, the answer is. Yes, it definitly work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical View Post
Here to say that this service is legit! I got a 2 week ban for toxicity and got it reduced to a 25 game chat restriction with this service. The replies were quick despite the time zone difference, he took the time to write the replies based on my situation. I can't thank you enough for helping me out! I recommend this service to anyone who has a 2 week ban they don't want to wait out, even if you have a perma ban, I'm sure he can help you out of that. Thank you again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistexc View Post
Posting as a vouch for their services. Fast and helpful.

My situation was a perm ban for toxic communications. I had a 2 week before the perm ban for life threats towards a player.

The ban was shorted to a 2 week after some back and forth communication of questioning how I should improve my behavior.

If anyone is questioning their services feel free to contact me for legitimacy.

I can't vouch that their service will get everyone unbanned but a rule of thumb would be if it's your first perm for toxicity and you weren't banned for life threats two times in a row you might have a good shot of a reduction.

edit: I appealed the ban within the week that the ban was given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabattousai View Post
Hey! Just wanted to give my vouch for the service. It took 2 tickets, but I was able to get unbanned from LoL for 3rd Party Software found on my PC, definitely would use their service again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinnmel View Post
Unbanster services are one of a kind. The workers are very humble and kind, attend to your desires and try their hardest to achieve the unban. I recently purchased their services for a league of legends ban and it was a completely successful service. I truly recommend their services if you have an account banned and desire it to be unbanned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcane View Post
Can't tell enough how happy i am getting back my league of legends account. It has been an adventure getting it back. Taking over 2 months and about 6-7 tickets to get it done.

The reason it took that long was because of the investigation Riot had to do on my and other peoples accounts. That had nothing to do with the quality of the tickets (wich btw where greatly written)

Thank you so much for getting back my account. I would gladly recommend the unban service to anyone who likes to get their account back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dMnFNK View Post
Awesome services! 3 months w/o playing on my main account and after some Tickets and some time to let Riot doing their investigations i finnaly got my account back! Thank you so much! for real!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strohhut® ✔ View Post
I got to this thread kinda as my last resort, after my very own ban appeal was declined by riot support. So I paid this guy hoping he would work wonders or whatever.
And now, 2 tickets and about 10 days later I'm actually unbanned. Not only was my permaban changed to another suspension, but it was also completely lifted.
I think his service makes multiple people happy at the same time, as the support members seem to highly appreciate his writing style.
My ban was because of in-game toxicity for people who are curious.

Very thankful and would use your service anytime again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2017, 11:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Want a vouch?
Old 01/16/2017, 11:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSyryus View Post
Want a vouch?
If you wish to purchase our services, sure. We've tried to offer our services for free in exchange for vouches, but after sending the tickets, they haven't replied anymore, so there's that.
Old 01/16/2017, 11:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
If you wish to purchase our services, sure. We've tried to offer our services for free in exchange for vouches, but after sending the tickets, they haven't replied anymore, so there's that.
I've never used unban services so I don't trust them that much for me to straight up buy.
I'm sorry you had bad experience with free vouches. If I had asked for one back then it would've went differently.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2017, 13:50   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you cant unban perm bans
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/23/2017, 21:17   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So i have this account where i am banned for exploiting/bugs and cheating.
There have been 3 "unban services" in the past that said they could unban me but unfortunately none of them got the account unbanned.

Is your service same as theirs? Or is there something diffrent because i think you guys are all the same and only can get accounts unbanned that are banned for some random toxicness or griefing..

Would you be able to unban this account? It has been banned for 3 years now.
And if so, please explain how you would try to unban it?

Regards,
Stuk Hout
Old 01/23/2017, 22:06   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got 2 accounts perma banned both for Chat flame riot said they wont unban me so you cant do this too
Old 01/23/2017, 22:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
i Recommend you do few Vouches there are TONS of accounts which the Forum would request to unban.

But as you can see from other Posts most Unban Service did maybe 1 - 2 lucky strikes but over time they were just Trash.

So if you trust in your Experience & this Service you can get tons of Customer since you are only Person with such Service.
Old 01/24/2017, 00:13   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 266
Received Thanks: 5,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuk Hout View Post
So i have this account where i am banned for exploiting/bugs and cheating.
There have been 3 "unban services" in the past that said they could unban me but unfortunately none of them got the account unbanned.

Is your service same as theirs? Or is there something diffrent because i think you guys are all the same and only can get accounts unbanned that are banned for some random toxicness or griefing..

Would you be able to unban this account? It has been banned for 3 years now.
And if so, please explain how you would try to unban it?

Regards,
Stuk Hout
There is no way to get unbanned after they banned you for scripting/using exploits/etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2017, 00:40   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you get my account unbanned for botting?
Old 01/24/2017, 00:48   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
Okay so I have an amazing account that I would love to get back, it got banned for being a toxic *****.

I e-mailed riot before and they said that they do not revert bans on banned accounts.

What are the chances your tickets will change their mind ? If you guarantee me getting that account back I will pay you double
Old 01/24/2017, 01:05   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Same canm you get an account that was banned for toxiicity unbanned?
Old 01/24/2017, 01:14   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have 1 account banned cuz i sold it and riot noticed it cuz the buyer ask for support back ect. its banned till 22. February 2100 xD can you unban it?
Old 01/24/2017, 01:59   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious4 View Post
Same canm you get an account that was banned for toxiicity unbanned?
yes
Old 01/24/2017, 11:30   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 271/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubb♥rn View Post
yes
Are you still unbanning accounts ? I might have a job for you.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service