Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/09/2018, 22:29   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastie View Post
and how high is the chance? 1% 50%?
It's impossible to estimate that, let alone doing so accurately. Every single case is completely different from one another, regardless of ban reason, timing and anything else.
Old 04/09/2018, 22:11   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have a perma banned account aswell, but 25$ for a 0-100% chance to get it back when you can buy an acc with everything unlocked for around 50-60$?

i´d definitely pay you, but you should offer something like 10$ and we try, if we succeed 15$ more and +xy$ for extra service you offer....
there are no reviews about your website, no ratings here nothing that points to a sucess at all...especially since riot always says "we will NOT unban you under ANY circumstances since it isn´t possible"
Old 04/10/2018, 00:13   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by folks07 View Post
i have a perma banned account aswell, but 25$ for a 0-100% chance to get it back when you can buy an acc with everything unlocked for around 50-60$?

i´d definitely pay you, but you should offer something like 10$ and we try, if we succeed 15$ more and +xy$ for extra service you offer....
there are no reviews about your website, no ratings here nothing that points to a sucess at all...especially since riot always says "we will NOT unban you under ANY circumstances since it isn´t possible"
It's not a matter of service price vs. new account price. It's a matter of some people investing up to thousands of dollars into some accounts, some which have unobtainable rewards on them and such, and want to do everything in their power to recover them. And I'm happy and proud to tell you that we've recovered multiple accounts in which the customers invested a ton of effort and money.
Old 05/07/2018, 17:54   #79 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primäre Asystolie View Post
Alright, I will order and post a feedback when its all done!
So its about time.

Well this one was tricky, sadly he coudnt unban my Account.
He tried rly hard, his writting is pretty good, so my hopes were high.. but ye sadly Riot didnt unbanned my Account after all the attempts.

:/
Old 05/07/2018, 17:56   #80

Quote:
So its about time.

Well this one was tricky, sadly he coudnt unban my Account.
He tried rly hard, and it all good pretty well writen.
But sadly Riot didnt unbanned my Account after all the attempts.

:/
Hey, thank you for the kind words, and I'm really sorry we weren't able to overturn your ban. :/ Feel free to drop a mail sometimes, and let's give it a few more shots though!
Old 06/06/2018, 01:50   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
He is a good writter but riot doesnt cares, i gave up after 9 Tickets, cuz riot were just saying no no, doesnt motter how long nice texts he was writting
Old 06/18/2018, 04:21   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Worked!

I ordered a package and it worked wonders! Took about 10 tickets. Great service, wonderful people!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2018, 12:46   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole4ever View Post
I ordered a package and it worked wonders! Took about 10 tickets. Great service, wonderful people!
Thank you so very much for the kind words, and I honestly couldn't be happier we managed to help you! You've been an amazing customer throughout the entire process! Best wishes and kind regards!
Old 06/18/2018, 23:53   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole4ever View Post
You order his Service without a trade request on epvp? you are since 12 minutes here and thats your first comment ever, smell fake :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2018, 23:59   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePOSER View Post
You order his Service without a trade request on epvp? you are since 12 minutes here and thats your first comment ever, smell fake :/
Actually, the customer was so kind and actually registered an account here just to post that. The same as on a different forum, which is extremely nice, since very few people would take the time to do so!

The unban happened a few days prior to this, but the customer didn't have time up until yesterday, and here's the confirmation screenshot I took just now.

Old 07/13/2018, 21:30   #86 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Its NOT fake

He is doing great work! His letter all good writen, I can Promise that
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2018, 21:41   #87

Quote:
Its NOT fake

He is doing great work! His letter all good writen, I can Promise that
Thank you so much for the kind words!
Old 07/14/2018, 01:05   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
Is there a higher chance to get unbanned when the account is banned 4 years ago for toxicity?
Old 07/14/2018, 20:53   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ston3d View Post
Is there a higher chance to get unbanned when the account is banned 4 years ago for toxicity?
Hey! Sorry for the delay, was away all day.

Usually, yes, some older bans are easier to overturn as opposed to recent ones, especially when it comes to toxicity, but that also depends on what exactly has been said that got you banned.
Old 07/16/2018, 03:44   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Hey! Sorry for the delay, was away all day.

Usually, yes, some older bans are easier to overturn as opposed to recent ones, especially when it comes to toxicity, but that also depends on what exactly has been said that got you banned.
well i don`t know exactly the words because its 4 years ago, but i always was flaming my teammates cause they were feeding and flamed them for autistic no brain players who don`t know macro gameplay and arguing about their playstyle always when they die in situations when they would use their brains they wouldn`t have died there. I was very very toxic.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service