Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/08/2019, 19:58   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansox View Post
did you ever unbanned a account that got banned for scripting ?
We have helped in quite a few cases accused of scripting, yes.

Old 01/18/2019, 00:51   #152 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do i get my money back, if you guys cant unbann my league of legends account?

Old 01/31/2019, 23:26   #153 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 233
I sent a message on skype Greets Tr0uble
Old 02/01/2019, 20:51   #154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3orgx3 View Post
Do i get my money back, if you guys cant unbann my league of legends account?
answer this question thread starter.

Old 02/01/2019, 20:54   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Service View Post
answer this question thread starter.
From our FAQ:

Unless we are completely unable to provide you with our services (as in, unable to write or send ANY tickets at all), we cannot provide refunds, mainly because since we do not ask for credentials, there is no way for us to ever see if you have or haven’t been unbanned per se. We’ve experienced cases with players getting unbanned and still asking for a refund claiming that their account was still banned.

Apart from that, regardless of your case’s outcome, we will still have done our very best in terms of effort, work and time to get it unbanned, thus providing you with our services, which is ultimately what you are purchasing.
Old 02/01/2019, 21:04   #156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
From our FAQ:

Unless we are completely unable to provide you with our services (as in, unable to write or send ANY tickets at all), we cannot provide refunds, mainly because since we do not ask for credentials, there is no way for us to ever see if you have or haven’t been unbanned per se. We’ve experienced cases with players getting unbanned and still asking for a refund claiming that their account was still banned.

Apart from that, regardless of your case’s outcome, we will still have done our very best in terms of effort, work and time to get it unbanned, thus providing you with our services, which is ultimately what you are purchasing.
I've been banned in 2013 for scripting, i've used 3 "unban services" like yours. None of them actually succeed! You really think i would scam you by saying "Nah im not unbanned"?

Mate i have deposit over €5000 into this account. It has skins and rewards on it from Beta days. I have icons on it worth more then 20 accounts combined. Trust me if you get this unbanned i will fucking make the best vouch you have seen in your entire life.

There for you answer is invalid. Please answer to that question yes or no. I do not want lawyer shit in my screen, i want straight answers please.

PS, Riot Staff allready told me 3 times to fuck off outa their ticket support system and it will never be lifted cause its banned for 3rd party programs,cheats. How will your odds be of getting me unbanned in this case?

Turns out i used 7/8 services like this..
I can go on with this untill messages from 2013 from when the ban was made... but i wont..
Old 02/01/2019, 21:28   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Service View Post
I've been banned in 2013 for scripting, i've used 3 "unban services" like yours. None of them actually succeed! You really think i would scam you by saying "Nah im not unbanned"?

Mate i have deposit over €5000 into this account. It has skins and rewards on it from Beta days. I have icons on it worth more then 20 accounts combined. Trust me if you get this unbanned i will fucking make the best vouch you have seen in your entire life.

There for you answer is invalid. Please answer to that question yes or no. I do not want lawyer shit in my screen, i want straight answers please.

PS, Riot Staff allready told me 3 times to fuck off outa their ticket support system and it will never be lifted cause its banned for 3rd party programs,cheats. How will your odds be of getting me unbanned in this case?

Turns out i used 7/8 services like this..
I can go on with this untill messages from 2013 from when the ban was made... but i wont.. cause we both know your service only works for small issues, right?
I've answered your question, and I never said you personally would do that. I just said it has happened in the past, that's all.

As for your particular case, if you've already used 3 different services for it, the chances are pretty low, depending on what exactly was said and what defense approach your case was provided with.

It's not about small or big cases, as the ticketing history matters a lot. Riot does check previous tickets quite often, so they will most likely see that you've sent multiple tickets before, and I'm assuming based on 3 different defense strategies.

I'm not here to give you any false hope or anything, and as I said, based on the ticketing history in your particular case, the chances might be quite low, although please feel free to PM me as much information as you can about the case and I'll gladly tell you a more accurate answer.
Old 02/01/2019, 21:29   #158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
I've answered your question, and I never said you personally would do that. I just said it has happened in the past, that's all.

As for your particular case, if you've already used 3 different services for it, the chances are pretty low, depending on what exactly was said and what defense approach your case was provided with.

It's not about small or big cases, as the ticketing history matters a lot. Riot does check previous tickets quite often, so they will most likely see that you've sent multiple tickets before, and I'm assuming based on 3 different defense strategies.

I'm not here to give you any false hope or anything, and as I said, based on the ticketing history in your particular case, the chances might be quite low, although please feel free to PM me as much information as you can about the case and I'll gladly tell you a more accurate answer.
I called you on skype you're not online. Please join skype or add me in discord so i can profide super detailed information.
Old 02/01/2019, 21:35   #159

Added you on Discord! (confirming it here)
Old 02/02/2019, 00:08   #160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you add me on Discord aswell?
Old 02/02/2019, 00:34   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0uble' View Post
Can you add me on Discord aswell?
Heya! Sure, I'll add you first thing in the morning (or you can add me overnight - Unbanster#9754). I also answered you on Skype (I think), but I guess you weren't online when I did.
Old 02/03/2019, 19:27   #162

Exclamation WARNING

EDIT: the Skype impostor has been banned (and ID removed) from Skype - but I'll leave this here in case he makes a new account.

Please be aware there's currently a scammer impersonating us on Skype (by copying the Unbanster name along with my avatar from EPvP).

When adding me on Skype, make sure to ONLY click it from under my EPvP avatar, and then double check the ID you added by right clicking my name on Skype, then clicking on View Profile and check Skype Name!

Also, if you're in doubt, confirm with me here or PM me here.

And lastly, the scammer is ONLY asking for Steam Giftcards, something we never ever ask for!

Our orders are website based only, and not on Skype or anything else!

Here is his current ID:

Old 02/07/2019, 14:21   #163 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Super nice and professional guy, I really "****** it up" on my main account and we tried everything to get it back. Im sure that, if you didnt get banned for EXTREME verbal abuse or racism etc, you can get unbanned easily with his help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 02:47   #164 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Smile Unban Testimony

Okay so, I was BEYOND skeptical when I first came across a service like Unbanster. My account had gotten perma-banned for toxicity after I said some (not-so-nice) things to an inting Zyra... Regardless, coming across unbanster I was extremely hesitant, yet it was testimonies like these that made me come around! First things first, UNBANSTER IS LEGIT I don't know exactly how it works, or if I had the same 'Agent' helping me, but they work with you every single step of the way and are nothing but nice! I didn't think it was possible, especially since everybody talks about how it's "Impossible" to get your league account unbanned, but after a couple weeks and some tickets, My Permaban was reduced to a Two-Week Suspension Thank you so much Unbanster!!

Proof

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 18:49   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickersAndTwix View Post
Okay so, I was BEYOND skeptical when I first came across a service like Unbanster. My account had gotten perma-banned for toxicity after I said some (not-so-nice) things to an inting Zyra... Regardless, coming across unbanster I was extremely hesitant, yet it was testimonies like these that made me come around! First things first, UNBANSTER IS LEGIT I don't know exactly how it works, or if I had the same 'Agent' helping me, but they work with you every single step of the way and are nothing but nice! I didn't think it was possible, especially since everybody talks about how it's "Impossible" to get your league account unbanned, but after a couple weeks and some tickets, My Permaban was reduced to a Two-Week Suspension Thank you so much Unbanster!!

Proof

Thank you so so much for the amazingly kind words buddy, and for taking the time to sign up here and post the review! Appreciate it loads and I'm so happy to have been able to help you get unbanned from LoL!

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service