Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2019, 16:43   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Hey, i got an Banned Account for Scripting, its been some Years aleady, you think there is a chance to get Unbanned ? I was checking your Vouches but there is only a successful Unbanning for beeing Toxic.
Heya! We have a lot more vouches for unbanning toxicity cases because I think toxicity bans are a lot more common. That being said, yes, I do believe you stand a chance and we can definitely do our very best to help you out!
Old 11/21/2019, 16:48   #227 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Your VIP Package, does it include 2 Different Game Accounts ?
Cause my Gf's Account got Banned as well, so you try to unbann this 2 Accounts ?
Old 11/21/2019, 16:49   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Your VIP Package, does it include 2 Different Game Accounts ?
Cause my Gf's Account got Banned as well, so you try to unbann this 2 Accounts ?
Two different accounts or games, yes.
Old 11/21/2019, 17:07   #229 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Two different accounts or games, yes.
Added you in Discord!
Old 11/26/2019, 12:16   #230 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 129/0/1
Are you able to recover an acc that was permanently suspended, possibly they know it may have been sold. Note account last game was probably around 3/4 years ago.

Old 11/26/2019, 15:31   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicas View Post
Are you able to recover an acc that was permanently suspended, possibly they know it may have been sold. Note account last game was probably around 3/4 years ago.

Heya! Well to be fair, if they did find the account to have been compromised, I'd say it does stand a quite decent chance at getting overturned. The only issue would be the amount of times it has been banned and unbanned before, but regardless, we can definitely give it our best shot!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2019, 17:56   #232 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 273
If someone buys gifts from, for example epvp, and gets banned could the service work?
Old 11/27/2019, 17:59   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kevka View Post
If someone buys gifts from, for example epvp, and gets banned could the service work?
Heya! In case the gifts were obtained fraudulently, then no.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2019, 17:53   #234 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

perma banned 6 years ago, chances you figure?

JUST purchased!
Old 12/14/2019, 03:01   #235 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Posting as a vouch for their services. Fast and helpful.

My situation was a perm ban for toxic communications. I had a 2 week before the perm ban for life threats towards a player.

The ban was shorted to a 2 week after some back and forth communication of questioning how I should improve my behavior.

If anyone is questioning their services feel free to contact me for legitimacy.

I can't vouch that their service will get everyone unbanned but a rule of thumb would be if it's your first perm for toxicity and you weren't banned for life threats two times in a row you might have a good shot of a reduction.

edit: I appealed the ban within the week that the ban was given
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2019, 02:19   #236 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hey! Just wanted to give my vouch for the service. It took 2 tickets, but I was able to get unbanned from LoL for 3rd Party Software found on my PC, definitely would use their service again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2019, 18:30   #237 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile Unbanster Service - Review

Unbanster services are one of a kind. The workers are very humble and kind, attend to your desires and try their hardest to achieve the unban. I recently purchased their services for a league of legends ban and it was a completely successful service. I truly recommend their services if you have an account banned and desire it to be unbanned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2019, 18:35   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinnmel View Post
Unbanster services are one of a kind. The workers are very humble and kind, attend to your desires and try their hardest to achieve the unban. I recently purchased their services for a league of legends ban and it was a completely successful service. I truly recommend their services if you have an account banned and desire it to be unbanned.
Heya, Merry Christmas and thank you so much for taking the time to sign up on EPvP and for these kind words! So happy to have been of help!
Old 02/02/2020, 20:14   #239 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 156
Can't tell enough how happy i am getting back my league of legends account. It has been an adventure getting it back. Taking over 2 months and about 6-7 tickets to get it done.

The reason it took that long was because of the investigation Riot had to do on my and other peoples accounts. That had nothing to do with the quality of the tickets (wich btw where greatly written)

Thank you so much for getting back my account. I would gladly recommend the unban service to anyone who likes to get their account back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2020, 20:59   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcane View Post
Can't tell enough how happy i am getting back my league of legends account. It has been an adventure getting it back. Taking over 2 months and about 6-7 tickets to get it done.

The reason it took that long was because of the investigation Riot had to do on my and other peoples accounts. That had nothing to do with the quality of the tickets (wich btw where greatly written)

Thank you so much for getting back my account. I would gladly recommend the unban service to anyone who likes to get their account back.
Hey buddy and thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! Welcome back to League of Legends and I'm so happy to have been of help!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service