Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Go Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on Pokemon Go Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Pokemon Go Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

What do we provide?

We provide gaming account unban services for Pokemon Go!

What types of bans are we able to assist you with?

We can assist you with pretty much any ban reason and any alleged offense of ToS Violation except for: charge backs, fraud, fake IDs and scamming real-life currency and/or goods, as well as anything that is plain illegal material.

How much does it cost?

We have 3 separate packages to fit your needs, as it follows:

Fiver - 5 tickets - 24.99 $
Hotshot - 10 tickets + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 32.99 $
VIP - 20 tickets (up to 2 accounts) + PRIORITY + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 46.99 $

Do you have any discount coupons?

Actually, we do! Make sure to enter " elitepvpers " on our checkout page to benefit from a 3% discount on any of our packages!

How can I contact you?

You can contact us on either one of the following:

On our website -
By replying in this thread
Through our Facebook page -
Via e-mail at contact [at] unbanster.com
By adding us on Skype ID " Unbanster "

Thank you!

Some of our testimonials from here, on EPvP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by changen4125 View Post
I recently got my 8 year+ league account perma'd by using that shouldn't be used on the main account. Personally, I have had many accounts banned before, and the only reason I fought this one was because of the time I put in it.

Unbanster wrote a couple email, and I sent them back-and-forth to the game support. He was very fast and responsive in receiving and creating the first email as well as the follow-up. I had my account unbanned within a couple of days. Personally, I didn't think it was possible, but I am glad I tried!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRXLG View Post
Hi all,

I just recently had my account perma'd. I had invested tons of time and money into the account over the course of the last few years, and losing it was completely devastating.

I was referred to unbanster by a person that was trying to help me get the account un-banned. I was a little skeptical about it, first of all because the reason I was banned was a very difficult one to overturn, and secondly, I wasn't sure if a random person that had no personal connection to my account could be convincing enough. But, I had no other options, so I turned to the people at unbanster to help me out in any way they could.

A few emails back and forth between unbanster, and player support, and I had my ban overturned. They did all the work. I just copy and pasted what they said, and emailed it. You just sit back, relax, and they take care of all the little details.

They were really clever in the way they decided to approach things with player support, and they did a great job. They have some tricks up their sleeve and can really pull you out of a tight situation. I'm very happy to have my account back and I would recommend anyone that has been banned or severely banned to utilize their services. They are top notch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole4ever View Post
I ordered a package and it worked wonders! Took about 10 tickets. Great service, wonderful people!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primäre Asystolie View Post
Its NOT fake

He is doing great work! His letter all good writen, I can Promise that
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyStreak View Post
Works Great!

Thank You!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyduderino View Post
Got perma-banned in a ban wave few days ago... but after 2 very professional and honest written tickets I got unbanned today. Thanks a lot for your help and fast service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strutan View Post
Great person, proffesional and helpfull! Got banned for economy abuse on WoW and after one ticket my ban got removed, I recommend him to anyone with ban probs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nykeztv View Post
Wow. I'd had to come here and review this service.

My account I've had since 2006 was banned in 2015 for botting/3rd party. He managed to get the 2 year old ban lifted in 2 tickets, and now im back to playing!

Wonderful service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicip View Post
i vouch <3 Best Seller <3

6 Years ago i have banned WoW with 3rd party (Honorbuddy)
2nd ticket and account opened <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
Sending loads of cyber hugs and kisses to these guys, very professional and amazing support. They managed to remove my ban after I sent three retarded ban appeals to blizzard 10 months ago, and after two tickets from unbanster my account was open again. Maby ill chat you up in the future, hopefully not
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinalorela View Post
Great service and very helpful person!

Got banned for WoW Economy Abuse (huge value gold trade between realms) after a few tickets they removed my ban.

I recommend him to anyone with any type of ban it always worth to try it never give up your beloved account!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TkToaster View Post
I can vouch for these guys, not only did they respond quickly (and on a weekend), they were also incredibly helpful and answered any questions I had.

The tickets were professionally written and said just the right things; the ban was completely revoked in two tickets with no further issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcovic14 View Post
Great service got my fortnite account unbanned. The service they provide is great. They respond Very fast through Skype . They help with every step you make in the Process. So if you want your account unbanned hook them up!

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 17:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
"Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!"

I will pay u 100$ If u can Unbann my CsGo Acc

Old 08/14/2016, 19:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☠Toxxi™ View Post
"Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!"

I will pay u 100$ If u can Unbann my CsGo Acc
Heya! Contact us via mail or Skype to discuss your account's situation!
Old 08/15/2016, 03:07   #4

Guys, please try to speak in English, as I don't understand a single word of what you're saying, and google translate doesn't cut it accurately either. If you've got issues or questions, I'm more than glad to answer them. Thanks!

Edit: either way, from what I was able to understand with the help of google translate, you're having issues with the fact that I've mentioned over 2 years experience in unbanning.

The fact that we have more than 2 years of unbanning experience does NOT mean that we've earned that in Pokemon Go, as that was just recently released, but it's the experience we've gained over multiple games and online platforms, that's why it's "unbanning experience" and not "pokemon go experience".

It's pretty much just like lawyers don't have X years of experience regarding every single possible way to commit the felony Y, but they've got X years of experience defending their clients against the charges of presumably committing the felony Y, regardless of the way it has been allegedly perpetrated. (I know it's a different thing, but it's just the best example I could come up with at this time).

Unbanning experience refers to the experience of dealing with a Customer Service, being able to provide an accurate, solid and customized defense for our clients, regardless of the game, ban reason and such, therefore my topic phrasing is still correct.

Edit 2: We don't offer CS:GO unban services per se, that's why I asked you to PM me in order to discuss your case, which you did, instead of just saying "yes we do", take your money and fail miserably at getting it unbanned. If there's nowhere else you can get your CS:GO account unbanned, then we can most certainly give it a shot, however we haven't dealt as much with this game, just so you know from the get-go, as opposed to the games we offer our services for (you can find them on our website). To a degree this might contradict my statement from above, however when I say we have over 2 years of experience with unbanning a number of games, we also mean we've all played those games intensively and know exactly what's going on, which is not really the case with CS:GO unfortunately.

Old 08/15/2016, 09:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I actualy quite like unban services and have worked with some in the past.
The issue with a Pokemon GO unban service is the pricing.
The accounts sell for so cheap that recovering a lost account would only be mendatory in some extreme conditions which limitates your customer profile by so much.
However I do understan that going below the price set is not something you want due to the effort you give.

Hope you get lucky with your business.
GLWS
Old 08/15/2016, 12:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBots~ View Post
I actualy quite like unban services and have worked with some in the past.
The issue with a Pokemon GO unban service is the pricing.
The accounts sell for so cheap that recovering a lost account would only be mendatory in some extreme conditions which limitates your customer profile by so much.
However I do understan that going below the price set is not something you want due to the effort you give.

Hope you get lucky with your business.
GLWS
Thank you for your kind words!

That's true, a lot of people choose to purchase accounts, however, most accounts worth purchasing as mains are quite expensive and with the current ban wave, most of them got permanently banned as well.

Regarding the pricing, we have 3 packages suiting every need, and if at any point a customer wishes to upgrade to a higher package, they can do so by paying just the difference in money.
Old 08/15/2016, 17:37   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So if you have two years of unbanning experience, where have you been?

I went to your website but the thing is that it doesnt say much. I mean to put up something like "Great support - This is what **** said" -> "- Really good service, got my account back in just a few days".

That doesnt prove anything to be honest.
And you dont just get customers because you have a website, you need advertising.

Elitepvpers is one of the biggest trading community out there, and you created an account here in mars this year.

Provide us with some TBM where we can actually read the feedback from your customers.

One last thing, your prices is way too high without having any TBM. You are just a rookie here and I belive no one actually will fall for those prices.
Probably why you dont have any TBM here aswell, since you havent got any customers.
Old 08/15/2016, 21:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spexxarn View Post
So if you have two years of unbanning experience, where have you been?

I went to your website but the thing is that it doesnt say much. I mean to put up something like "Great support - This is what **** said" -> "- Really good service, got my account back in just a few days".

That doesnt prove anything to be honest.
And you dont just get customers because you have a website, you need advertising.

Elitepvpers is one of the biggest trading community out there, and you created an account here in mars this year.

Provide us with some TBM where we can actually read the feedback from your customers.

One last thing, your prices is way too high without having any TBM. You are just a rookie here and I belive no one actually will fall for those prices.
Probably why you dont have any TBM here aswell, since you havent got any customers.
Oh we have quite a fair amount of customers, don't worry about that. It's not like we are forcing you to purchase. If you have second thoughts, you're welcome not to choose our services.

We've had quite a few customers from ElitePvPers alone, however when asked for feedback, most of them said they will provide one, and then just "forgot" or just didn't want to.

On top of that, we've had people who requested free service in the past against a fair review (whichever their opinion might be), and after we provided them with the service, they eventually forgot about the review and everything else altogether. Some of them also did get unbanned too, even before finishing the free offered package (nr. of tickets).

Regardless of that, we will never disclose ANY information related to our customers even with the risk of not "showing proof" on forums. If they want to post a review (their honest experience with us), they're more than welcome to do so. If not, they're just more than welcome not to, and their privacy will be respected regardless.
Old 08/15/2016, 21:10   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you unban my level 40 account ? It's impossible to reach this level right now, unless you use a bot.
Old 08/15/2016, 21:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
Can you unban my level 40 account ? It's impossible to reach this level right now, unless you use a bot.
Heya!

In all honesty, unfortunately I don't think that's possible currently, given the fact that you're level 40. At the very best you might just get rolled back to level 1, although I don't suggest contacting them about this just yet.

Your best bet at this point is to put that account on hold for a while, until multiple players reach level 40 legitimately, and then it might be worth trying. Until then, I highly suggest not contacting them at all, but that's just my opinion.

Sorry if my answer wasn't what you were looking for and best of luck!
Old 08/17/2016, 20:14   #11

Online - bump!
Old 08/17/2016, 21:46   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you unban my lvl 26 acc as well got a gps spoof ban(perm)..
Old 08/18/2016, 05:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickJulide View Post
Can you unban my lvl 26 acc as well got a gps spoof ban(perm)..
We can surely do our best. Please feel free to PM us here or add us on Skype at ID - Unbanster and we can discuss your case.
Old 08/20/2016, 14:55   #14

Online - bump!
Old 08/23/2016, 17:24   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
The Black Market: 127/0/0
Proofs ?

Tags
pokemon account unban, pokemon go unban, pokemon go unban service, pokemon unban, pokemon unban service