Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2019, 18:46   #196 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
This method no longer works, nor will it work ever again.
Every account has a ticket list associated to it, and upon check up PS can see all the tickets that were written associated to that certain account.
So if you fail the 1st time, which is highly unlikely, there is absolutely no chance 2nd, 3rd chance will succeed
Old 07/18/2019, 19:11   #197

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodlikenn View Post
This method no longer works, nor will it work ever again.
Every account has a ticket list associated to it, and upon check up PS can see all the tickets that were written associated to that certain account.
So if you fail the 1st time, which is highly unlikely, there is absolutely no chance 2nd, 3rd chance will succeed
I don't know why "a list of previous tickets" would affect a case. I mean, I thought it was obvious they had the entire appeal history in that particular case, so an additional "ticket list" would make little to no sense.

With that in mind, what you're saying would technically be correct only if a person would constantly send different and random appeals or came up with different defenses for every appeal.

And lastly, this "method", as in, appealing the ban, does work, albeit of course, it isn't guaranteed.
Old 07/19/2019, 21:12   #198 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Hey, I got permabanned a few hours ago, I wrote to you on Discord.
Old 08/14/2019, 23:04   #199 Trade Status: Verified(?)

If you’re hesitant, just do it.

Here to vouch for these guys. I was super skeptical at first, but I spent over $1,200 on my LOL account since S3, and it was $50 for the VIP service. So it was worth a try to get back a $1,200 account. I purchased the VIP service and within 20 minutes I got an email from them asking what I was banned for and when. Took them 15 minutes to come up with an email to appeal my permaban(which was for toxicity and griefing). The hardest part is waiting for the League support team to respond. But when they did, I sent in what the said, and they were always super quick to send me my response for them. I just laid back and copied and pasted everything. They did the hard work and I just pasted what they said and sent it to the League support. It took 3 tickets to get my permabanned account back. It was banned in 2017 and I tried a couple times to appeal it, but the way that the Unbansters go about it with their wording and politeness is so professional. I 100% recommend these guys at Unbansters. So thankful to have my account back. I went from a permaban to a 2 week suspension. When people say it’s “impossible” to get a permabanned account unbanned, it’s not. Not without the help of these guys. What’s $50 to you? To get back a $1,200 account it was a no brainer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2019, 23:12   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprisity View Post
Here to vouch for these guys. I was super skeptical at first, but I spent over $1,200 on my LOL account since S3, and it was $50 for the VIP service. So it was worth a try to get back a $1,200 account. I purchased the VIP service and within 20 minutes I got an email from them asking what I was banned for and when. Took them 15 minutes to come up with an email to appeal my permaban(which was for toxicity and griefing). The hardest part is waiting for the League support team to respond. But when they did, I sent in what the said, and they were always super quick to send me my response for them. I just laid back and copied and pasted everything. They did the hard work and I just pasted what they said and sent it to the League support. It took 3 tickets to get my permabanned account back. It was banned in 2017 and I tried a couple times to appeal it, but the way that the Unbansters go about it with their wording and politeness is so professional. I 100% recommend these guys at Unbansters. So thankful to have my account back. I went from a permaban to a 2 week suspension. When people say it’s “impossible” to get a permabanned account unbanned, it’s not. Not without the help of these guys. What’s $50 to you? To get back a $1,200 account it was a no brainer.
Heeey! Thank you so so much for taking the time to sign up on EPvP and post such a kind review! ;D So happy to have been of help and also really happy for you! Welcome back to League of Legends, enjoy it and have fun!

edit: forgot to mention, we've also opened this page ( ) for any happy customers who wish to show their gratitude!
Old 09/10/2019, 16:49   #201 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on discord got some questions : REEEEEE#3214
Old 09/12/2019, 02:14   #202 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello!

I'm a chick who happens to be a loyal League of Legends player since season 2. I got my account perma banned last year due to toxicity (nothing racist or death threats) just petty insults and back talk, a lot of it usually just misunderstandings or just actually joking around with my boyfriend who was on the same team. I tried explaining this to Riot immediately after I was banned, but it did not work. I do believe I can still access the history of that exchange right after I was banned if I sign into the account. I haven't tried yet. But I was really only being toxic that year, after years of good behavior and sportsmanship without ever getting called out on it before that year. It was a rough year for me because I had just gotten out of a 5 year abusive relationship and I was on depression medication. So... yeah. I explained this to them at that time, as well. No tomato. Wondering now that it has been a year if someone else can appeal for me in regards to my specific case? I invested A LOT of money into that account, and I've been using a new account for the past year, but it doesn't have as NEARLY as much content as I had gathered on my first account. So, I'm willing to give this a try. I miss my account with all of my skins and champions. T_T I added you on discord hoping to speak to you directly, willing to pay whatever price hoping for the best outcome.

Thanks.
Old 09/12/2019, 11:39   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNanny21 View Post
Hello!

I'm a chick who happens to be a loyal League of Legends player since season 2. I got my account perma banned last year due to toxicity (nothing racist or death threats) just petty insults and back talk, a lot of it usually just misunderstandings or just actually joking around with my boyfriend who was on the same team. I tried explaining this to Riot immediately after I was banned, but it did not work. I do believe I can still access the history of that exchange right after I was banned if I sign into the account. I haven't tried yet. But I was really only being toxic that year, after years of good behavior and sportsmanship without ever getting called out on it before that year. It was a rough year for me because I had just gotten out of a 5 year abusive relationship and I was on depression medication. So... yeah. I explained this to them at that time, as well. No tomato. Wondering now that it has been a year if someone else can appeal for me in regards to my specific case? I invested A LOT of money into that account, and I've been using a new account for the past year, but it doesn't have as NEARLY as much content as I had gathered on my first account. So, I'm willing to give this a try. I miss my account with all of my skins and champions. T_T I added you on discord hoping to speak to you directly, willing to pay whatever price hoping for the best outcome.

Thanks.
Heya! So sorry to hear what you went through, and I hope everything is going well for you now! As for your case, the fact that there are no life threats or racial slurs certainly helps, and we can definitely do our very best possible to help you get unbanned, should you wish to give us a try!
Old 09/13/2019, 15:30   #204 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
Added you on Discord
Old 09/16/2019, 16:41   #205 Trade Status: Verified(?)

this unbanster is good, my acount back
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2019, 12:24   #206 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I just got my Japan League account permaban -> 25 chat restriction. It works
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2019, 17:44   #207 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi dude, I have an acc that was banned because of scripting in 2012. Are you able to unban this acc?

2 days after:
I confess that I was cetic about recover the access of my account. I was banned in 2012 cause of script and tried once to recover the acc. 1 ticket sent and I have my Br account back. This is really awesome. Thank you dude.

To Br players that are asking youserlves if this service work for us, the answer is. Yes, it definitly work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2019, 18:29   #208 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you unban a permanent banned account, when i said "kys" twice and other toxic ****?

is it guaranteed?
Old 10/08/2019, 18:33   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrantQ View Post
Can you unban a permanent banned account, when i said "kys" twice and other toxic ****?

is it guaranteed?
Unfortunately I don't think that account can be unbanned. Riot takes real life threats (such as that word) extremely seriously, so I don't think there's anything that can be done in that regard.
Old 10/25/2019, 22:28   #210 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Here to say that this service is legit! I got a 2 week ban for toxicity and got it reduced to a 25 game chat restriction with this service. The replies were quick despite the time zone difference, and he took the time to write the replies based on my situation. I can't thank you enough for helping me out! I recommend this service to anyone who has a 2 week ban they don't want to wait out, even if you have a perma ban, I'm sure he can help you out of that. Thank you again!

BTW if anyone wants proof and/or screenshots to show that I really did get my ban removed through this service, PM me.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service