Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2018, 11:43   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ston3d View Post
well i don`t know exactly the words because its 4 years ago, but i always was flaming my teammates cause they were feeding and flamed them for autistic no brain players who don`t know macro gameplay and arguing about their playstyle always when they die in situations when they would use their brains they wouldn`t have died there. I was very very toxic.
I see, well, what can I say, we will definitely do our very best possible to get it unbanned, should you wish to give it a try!
Old 07/27/2018, 15:29   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi all,

I just recently had my account perma'd. I had invested tons of time and money into the account over the course of the last few years, and losing it was completely devastating.

I was referred to unbanster by a person that was trying to help me get the account un-banned. I was a little skeptical about it, first of all because the reason I was banned was a very difficult one to overturn, and secondly, I wasn't sure if a random person that had no personal connection to my account could be convincing enough. But, I had no other options, so I turned to the people at unbanster to help me out in any way they could.

A few emails back and forth between unbanster, and player support, and I had my ban overturned. They did all the work. I just copy and pasted what they said, and emailed it. You just sit back, relax, and they take care of all the little details.

They were really clever in the way they decided to approach things with player support, and they did a great job. They have some tricks up their sleeve and can really pull you out of a tight situation. I'm very happy to have my account back and I would recommend anyone that has been banned or severely banned to utilize their services. They are top notch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2018, 15:36   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRXLG View Post
Hi all,

I just recently had my account perma'd. I had invested tons of time and money into the account over the course of 3+ years or so, and losing it was completely devastating.

I was referred to unbanster by a person that was trying to help me get the account un-banned. I was a little skeptical about it, first of all because the reason I was banned was a very difficult one to overturn, and secondly, I wasn't sure if a random person that had no personal connection to my account could be convincing enough. But, I had no other options, so I turned to the people at unbanster to help me out in any way they could.

A few emails back and forth between unbanster, and player support with the game, and I had my ban overturned. They did all the work. I just copy and pasted what they said, and emailed it. You just sit back, relax, and they take care of all the little details.

They were really clever in the way they decided to approach things with player support, and they did a great job. They have some tricks up their sleeve and can really pull you out of some tight situations. I'm very happy to have my account back and I would recommend anyone that has been banned or severely banned to utilize their services. They are top notch.
Thank you so so much for the kind words! I'm really happy we were able to help you get your account unbanned, and I hope you'll never get to experience the same issues again, and will have an amazing time back in League!

edit: The customer above was nice to enough to register an account on EPvP just to post that, as I realize the fact that he just joined the forum and posted such a kind review will perhaps get frowned upon a bit.
Old 07/27/2018, 15:48   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's great to be back. I know I've thanked you a bunch already but thanks again.
Old 07/27/2018, 16:10   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRXLG View Post
It's great to be back. I know I've thanked you a bunch already but thanks again.
You're most welcome!
Old 08/08/2018, 07:04   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 98
Hii, are you looking for a quick vouch? 😊
Old 08/14/2018, 20:27   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch with an old account
Old 09/20/2018, 00:33   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do u think u can unban an account that was banned for being toxic a few times and permabanned because i didnt create the account?
Old 09/20/2018, 00:37   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mindz View Post
Do u think u can unban an account that was banned for being toxic a few times and permabanned because i didnt create the account?
Well, if the final ban, the permanent one, came solely due to the allegation of not being the account owner, they will most likely ask you a bunch of specific questions, in order to verify your ownership. Do you reckon you have the answers to those questions?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2018, 00:45   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Well, if the final ban, the permanent one, came solely due to the allegation of not being the account owner, they will most likely ask you a bunch of specific questions, in order to verify your ownership. Do you reckon you have the answers to those questions?
Na i bought the account like a year ago. I dont have any infos, i just thought u can do a little bit of magic. But i think its not possible
Old 09/20/2018, 00:47   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mindz View Post
Na i bought the account like a year ago. I dont have any infos, i just thought u can do a little bit of magic. But i think its not possible
In all honesty, if you don't have the answers to verify the ownership, there's very little I, or anyone else, can do in this case. :/ And I really don't want to give you any false hope either or make you purchase, only to be stonewalled by a wave of questions that you can't answer.

Maybe there's a chance you could get in touch with the seller, and see if he could help you with the answer to the questions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2018, 01:53   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I recently got my 8 year+ league account perma'd by using that shouldn't be used on the main account. Personally, I have had many accounts banned before, and the only reason I fought this one was because of the time I put in it.

Unbanster wrote a couple email, and I sent them back-and-forth to the game support. He was very fast and responsive in receiving and creating the first email as well as the follow-up. I had my account unbanned within a couple of days. Personally, I didn't think it was possible, but I am glad I tried!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2018, 02:00   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by changen4125 View Post
I recently got my 8 year+ league account perma'd by using that shouldn't be used on the main account. Personally, I have had many accounts banned before, and the only reason I fought this one was because of the time I put in it.

Unbanster wrote a couple email, and I sent them back-and-forth to the game support. He was very fast and responsive in receiving and creating the first email as well as the follow-up. I had my account unbanned within a couple of days. Personally, I didn't think it was possible, but I am glad I tried!
Hey buddy! I thought you forgot, but thank you so much for taking the time to register here and to post your feedback! Appreciate it a lot, and I'm so happy that we were able to get your account unbanned!

edit: oh wow, I assumed you just now registered, but you've been on EPvP since 2014! :0
Old 09/20/2018, 02:57   #104 Trade Status: Verified(?)

vouch

had a permabanned account for toxicity / racism etc on league and they got it unbanned after a few tries.

10/10 would do again
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2018, 02:59   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by colingogo View Post
had a permabanned account for toxicity / racism etc on league and they got it unbanned after a few tries.

10/10 would do again
Well, this is crazy, as both you and changen4125 got unbanned one after another, followed by yet another happy customer! Hope he won't post the review right away, as that will definitely look weird!

And since you actually just now registered to post this, thank you so much for taking the time to do so! So happy for you! Appreciate the effort and you kind words very much!

edit: and of course, congratulations and welcome back to LoL!
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service