Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #1141

elite*gold: 680
I have the same problem.
Wooxy with v8 installed.

When i start the bot it pop up:
"2015-11-15 19:58:21,739 ERROR [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Error in Bot task System.Exception: Waiting for game window timed out"

But the champion is ingame and stays afk.

Any idea?

Old   #1142

elite*gold: 0
are your bots also buying retarded items ? 5 pairs of boots? and only dorans?

sometimes they buying nothing..

Old   #1143

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
if you wanna open 5 vm's on 6 Gb ram you have answer at your question why you have much error. only system win7 clean must have 2Gb free ram for good working and 1-2Gb for use and load some program and loading it on memory.if yuo take for each vm's 1gb ram then your system dont have enough memory for propertly working. Remember all vm's must have witchout memory ram what you added it on workstation on normal work +- 256Mb ram - you can check it at Manager (ctrl + alt+del ) process - on 5 vms you must have minimum 8-10Gb ram - if you have low like you say 6Gb change it at 640Mb / each vm's and try to start all vm's after restart again and check it.
I know that, not even trying to run 5 at once. It doesn't work with 1/2 VM's that's max i have tried. And together with windows and other processes it takes 50-60% RAM. i can give you my skype if you willing to help
Old   #1144

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileP View Post
I know that, not even trying to run 5 at once. It doesn't work with 1/2 VM's that's max i have tried. And together with windows and other processes it takes 50-60% RAM. i can give you my skype if you willing to help
Send me msg in my Skype and i try to help you , we can do it use team viewer and i think we resolve this problem fast.

Old   #1145

This is the error shows when starting SummonerFactory.exe :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #1146

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
This is the error shows when starting SummonerFactory.exe :

Not supported on Windows XP....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1147

im often get bluescreen on vmware...
other 9 still running..

every vmware has 640mb ram
Old   #1148

SummonerFactoryClient has stopped working , this happens on windows7 32-bit on Oracle Virtual Machine .

Programs installed : SDK10 , ,netframwork v4.0 , Additional Quest Driver for windows .

IT Doesn't happen on Host pc , why it is happening in guest one ? .
Old   #1149

There are so many problems with the automatic update at the start. It stucks so many times there. It would be better to set it as an option where you can update manually. This would fix many problems

Quote:
Did you start the SummonerFactoryClient.exe as admin?
Old   #1150

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrGero View Post
There are so many problems with the automatic update at the start. It stucks so many times there. It would be better to set it as an option where you can update manually. This would fix many problems

Did you start the SummonerFactoryClient.exe as admin?
yes i did , also i tried to change Compabillity to windows xp sp3 still not working , i'm using Oracle Virtual Machine .

About update it's manual , it's my first time using this bot .
Old   #1151

Im having this error

I think it occurs because my pc isnt good enogh (8gb ram, i5), I think some of the 5 bots get disconnected just before starting the game (during load screen) and this produce the error of the image. However the bots reload the client and the game starts, sometime it takes 2 o 3 times but eventually it goes trough and works smooothly. Some idea on how to fix it?

Anyway i have reached lvl 10 in 5 accounts and im purchasing for 1 month, nice work guys.
Old   #1152

Quote:
yes i did , also i tried to change Compabillity to windows xp sp3 still not working , i'm using Oracle Virtual Machine .

About update it's manual , it's my first time using this bot .
Don't know about Oracle VM. most people seem to use VMware workstation 10. I followed this guide to set mine up and it works great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmaure View Post
Im having this error

I think it occurs because my pc isnt good enogh (8gb ram, i5), I think some of the 5 bots get disconnected just before starting the game (during load screen) and this produce the error of the image. However the bots reload the client and the game starts, sometime it takes 2 o 3 times but eventually it goes trough and works smooothly. Some idea on how to fix it?

Anyway i have reached lvl 10 in 5 accounts and im purchasing for 1 month, nice work guys.
In that screen shot your custom skin is not activated, that would probably be part of your problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1153

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
Don't know about Oracle VM. most people seem to use VMware workstation 10. I followed this guide to set mine up and it works great.
I also can recomend the Virtual Machine Images on the FAQ site of summonersfactory.net if you start using VMware workstation 10: . This helped me alot and saved much time.
Old   #1154

I have 16GB ram i run 10 bots, i even set 700mb per bot or so and its all okay its just using my CPU at 97-100% all the time, any fix ? I have Dxtory frame rate cap at 20-15 per bot.
Old   #1155

Quote:
SummonerFactoryClient has stopped working , this happens on windows7 32-bit on Oracle Virtual Machine .

Programs installed : SDK10 , ,netframwork v4.0 , Additional Quest Driver for windows .

installed virtual machine workshop 11 still getting this error , all programs working except SummonerFactory.exe , any help please ?

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked