Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #1156

elite*gold: 0
Hi.
I sent an email recently, just wanted to post on here in case you didn't see the email.
I'm having an issue with sessions. I've got a subscription, it says I'm using 6 sessions even though I'm not running any sessions and have removed all of my accounts!

Any chance you can reset this for me?
Great program otherwise.

Old   #1157

Why this program not working on vmware , i used vmworkstation 11 still not working , operation system : win7 32bit :/

Old   #1158

i am using it on 10vmware

wh yu dont use the rdy vmware of the homepgae?
Old   #1159

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterlecker View Post
i am using it on 10vmware

wh yu dont use the rdy vmware of the homepgae?
i guess i will .

Old   #1160

http://i.imgur.com/WgY4BcM.png Hey i getting this error, but my game is up to date, so where is a problem?
Old   #1161

The bot works fine after updating, but it doesn't seem to buy any items in the shop.
Only when I click one manually, but then it only keeps buying that one single item over and over, claiming to be other items in the log.

Anything I can do to fix this?
Old   #1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazegarther View Post
The bot works fine after updating, but it doesn't seem to buy any items in the shop.
Only when I click one manually, but then it only keeps buying that one single item over and over, claiming to be other items in the log.

Anything I can do to fix this?
i have the same prolblem

only buying dorans or 5 boots
or nothing
Old   #1163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milijas View Post
I have 16GB ram i run 10 bots, i even set 700mb per bot or so and its all okay its just using my CPU at 97-100% all the time, any fix ? I have Dxtory frame rate cap at 20-15 per bot.
whats your processor and graphics card? you can also cap your bots at 10 fps and they work even better
Old   #1164

i got 6 accs banned today.
on na
i ran them 14/12 nd 12/12
i changed the schedule
anyone else have any issues?
Old   #1165

Hi All - I got 10 accounts banned today.. how do you Boost (Time)?
I boosted 24/0
Old   #1166

elite*gold: 2
For all 150 acc working only 2 acc have bank on today night Ban wave. If you tu more like 12h a day Or 24h all Time , you all time have be banned acc. Go and think sometimes how this is possible to play that much time a day ?
Old   #1167

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
For all 150 acc working only 2 acc have bank on today night Ban wave. If you tu more like 12h a day Or 24h all Time , you all time have be banned acc. Go and think sometimes how this is possible to play that much time a day ?
dude i have set it to 10 hours play and 14 hours rest since the last ban wave. Still 25 Accounts got banned 5 of em on 1vm with 5 subvms with separate VPN's. I wont use summonerfactory anymore.
Old   #1168

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
thing is that i bot 12 per day and still i get accounts banned.
what hours you bot?
also do you use vpn?
Old   #1169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotonoda View Post
dude i have set it to 10 hours play and 14 hours rest since the last ban wave. Still 25 Accounts got banned 5 of em on 1vm with 5 subvms with separate VPN's. I wont use summonerfactory anymore.
its the consistent schedule that they're catching you on. make it more random. ten hours a day is probably still too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
thing is that i bot 12 per day and still i get accounts banned.
what hours you bot?
also do you use vpn?
12 hours a day is clearly too much. make more accounts and have them play less time per day. i try to switch the bots out three times each day, so about 6-8 hours per bot group. sometimes its more when im away from home, sometimes its less. Your IP gains get throttled after 3 hours of play so it's profitable to switch your bots out every 3 hours if you can manage that. I do use a vpn.

select your bots manually for each session and keep track of when you need to switch them. this will make your system look less automated. also you should have multiple accounts to choose from so its not always the same 5 bots playing together every day for a period of time. that obviously looks suspicious. to make this work you need to pay attention to your system and keep it going, riot is going to find your accounts if you just leave it on 12/12 or 10/14 or whatever for days and days.
Old   #1170

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
its the consistent schedule that they're catching you on. make it more random. ten hours a day is probably still too much.

12 hours a day is clearly too much. make more accounts and have them play less time per day. i try to switch the bots out three times each day, so about 6-8 hours per bot group. sometimes its more when im away from home, sometimes its less. Your IP gains get throttled after 3 hours of play so it's profitable to switch your bots out every 3 hours if you can manage that. I do use a vpn.

select your bots manually for each session and keep track of when you need to switch them. this will make your system look less automated. also you should have multiple accounts to choose from so its not always the same 5 bots playing together every day for a period of time. that obviously looks suspicious. to make this work you need to pay attention to your system and keep it going, riot is going to find your accounts if you just leave it on 12/12 or 10/14 or whatever for days and days.
do you use boexchange or you let your accounts play with each other?

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked