Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #391

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzion10 View Post
i have a error "invalid credentials"
did you download my new vm ??
post before . . .

Old   #392

elite*gold: 0
Meh don`t know what happened, but it seems that I now have several accounts in "low priority queue"....

Do successfully played bot games count as matchmade games or do i actually have to play those accounts manually now to get them out of this queue?

Old   #393

detected ! don't download :S
Old   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers2011 View Post
detected ! don't download :S
??

Old   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixotrichus View Post
??
the first Download one has said the same, but this is because it is not a normals Windows is the tiny version. summonersfactory überprüft meine VM versionen und gibt die dann frei. zudem ist dies eine möglichkeit wie schon am anfang des threads, habe ich gesagt könnt ihr euch die fertige vm runterladen oder ich gebe euch eine anleitung schritt für schritt. diese version ist auch vom system eingestellt für bessere performence, das die auch auf schwächeren PCs arbeitet. wenn ihr mir nicht vertraut, könnt ihr euch auch eine selber erstellen.
Download link für die fertige VM

guide to create your own.
Step by step

1. Download Windows 7 Tiny (for example piratbay . . .)

2. Download and install Aio runtimes

3. download Net Framework 4.5.3 and repair (not install, you have to repair)

4. download and install
DirectX 9.0c

5. download and install leauge of legends

6. important, after finish of install leauge of legens, install and use wooxy, not before, only after finish.

7. import skin with wooxy

8. use bot.

I said everytime donwload, because you said its a virus. i dont give a link, you can look for all by yourself. so you cant say anymore virus. make your own.
my vm have a config for low pc. the config is my secret but you can try to make the same or better.
Old   #396

elite*gold: 25
Hey,

I downloaded your new VM over the night and I'm testing it right now. I'm running 5 Bots on a I3-3110M 2,4GHz and 8GB RAM and the bots works well atm. There is no Virus on the VM. Just download and unzip it with winrar. Hope the bots will keep playing! Thank you!
Old   #397

While running 7 bots, my CPU usage sometimes spikes up to 95% with nothing else demanding in the background on my i7 4790k. Is this normal? I used my own VM before and now I use hipsterhunters.
Old   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlehrer View Post
While running 7 bots, my CPU usage sometimes spikes up to 95% with nothing else demanding in the background on my i7 4790k. Is this normal? I used my own VM before and now I use hipsterhunters.
i have the same, that y CPU usage sometimes spikes up to 95% with. i have 3770 . . . and i have running 5 bots. i think its because hyperthread. every vm get 1 core .. but i have 4 cores and 8 with hyperthread. . .but hyperthread are virtual cores . .so 4 physiks have to split in 8 . .. i think thats the problem.
but this is just a guess
Old   #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
i have the same, that y CPU usage sometimes spikes up to 95% with. i have 3770 . . . and i have running 5 bots. i think its because hyperthread. every vm get 1 core .. but i have 4 cores and 8 with hyperthread. . .but hyperthread are virtual cores . .so 4 physiks have to split in 8 . .. i think thats the problem.
but this is just a guess
Makes a bit of sense I suppose. It's not that much of a problem for me, just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong as I've never used more than one VM until recently. You did a great job on the VM btw.
Old   #400

Quote:
Makes a bit of sense I suppose. It's not that much of a problem for me, just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong as I've never used more than one VM until recently. You did a great job on the VM btw.
No problem, im happy if i can help other. if you are happy with my vm maybe if you want can you give me a thank you ^^
when i bought the bot, i saw so much had problems, . . . so i wanted to help.
if some questions or problms ask me

Quote:
übrigends, von deinem namen ausgehend gehe ich mal von aus bist auch deutscher
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #401

So my accs are still in low prio-queue, guess that means i have to play each of those manually in a matchmade game?!?!
Is there no other solution?
Old   #402

elite*gold: 70
The next patch (new UI) will break the bot, someone has a PBE acc so I can check if its fixable and if so how much work it will be?
Old   #403

Quote:
So my accs are still in low prio-queue, guess that means i have to play each of those manually in a matchmade game?!?!
Is there no other solution?
its normal that you are in low queue, you use botexchange and lots of bots want to play too,. . .
if you dont want to wait, use 5 acc and disable botexchange, so that only your bots play together, if they dont have a leaver buster than they will play directly.

I recommend if you use less than 5 bots use botexchange and if you use 5 bots dont use boxechange. thats what i do.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
its normal that you are in low queue, you use botexchange and lots of bots want to play too,. . .
if you dont want to wait, use 5 acc and disable botexchange, so that only your bots play together, if they dont have a leaver buster than they will play directly.

I recommend if you use less than 5 bots use botexchange and if you use 5 bots dont use boxechange. thats what i do.
Since I´m using 20 atm ill try diasbling botexchange, thank you for the tip. I set the botexchange sessions to zero on the HP now.

My other question though:
Do successfully played bot games count towards the "5 matchmade games in low priority queue" penalty?
Old   #405

Quote:
Since I´m using 20 atm ill try diasbling botexchange, thank you for the tip. I set the botexchange sessions to zero on the HP now.

My other question though:
Do successfully played bot games count towards the "5 matchmade games in low priority queue" penalty?
i have same problem low preority. .. i dont know why. i made new acc, and their first match with lv1 . .. . . . low preority . . . i have everytime 5 min low preority (leaver buster 20min)

sry i dont have an answere for this problem

Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked