Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #1126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyan015 View Post
All installed, I followed from the tutorial I'm not using Virtual Machine becayse I got 3 computers and I need up only 2 account, I'm not usign my principal pc to do this work.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
THERE IS MY SCREENSHOT
you need to install the custom skin v8 in wooxy



whatisleague is offline  
Old   #1127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 7
work in las?


gohanjaja3 is offline  
Old   #1128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohanjaja3 View Post
work in las?
there's an option for LAS accounts but you would likely need to have at least 5 accounts going as botexchange woulddn't work as very few people bot there.
whatisleague is offline  
Old   #1129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Does it have enough bots in br to bot exchange?


Cottagexd is offline  
Old   #1130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyan015 View Post
All installed, I followed from the tutorial I'm not using Virtual Machine becayse I got 3 computers and I need up only 2 account, I'm not usign my principal pc to do this work.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
THERE IS MY SCREENSHOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
you need to install the custom skin v8 in wooxy
I got the exact same problem with 5 vm all custom skin v8 installed.



Help.

EDIT: It retry like 5 times and the 6th time it wnt through and bots started (???), lets see if they can do 2 games in a row, and funny thing (dont know if it supuse to work like this) but the 5 bots rush de same lane. Will update.
elmaure is offline  
Old   #1131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Hi guys!

Bot works perfect but i have huge problem with my vm's. I have VMware Workstation 10.0.7 with Virtual Machine Images from . As i said bot works perfectly but after few hours vm's grow up and eats all my free space on ssd. I have 1 Main VM and 9 linked clones. 45 GB free space ons ssd before start bot and after few hours i dont have free space and vm's stop working. Tell me guys how to solve that problem?

Regards,
Freyek
Freyek is offline  
Old   #1132
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 16
When i try to bot all my 5 accounts at once on 5 vms, i always get this error on all bots while in loading screen "2015-11-15 19:58:21,739 ERROR [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Error in Bot task
System.Exception: Waiting for game window timed out"

Any help?
19chris9 is offline  
Old   #1133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19chris9 View Post
When i try to bot all my 5 accounts at once on 5 vms, i always get this error on all bots while in loading screen "2015-11-15 19:58:21,739 ERROR [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Error in Bot task
System.Exception: Waiting for game window timed out"

Any help?
custom skin v8 installed??
meisterlecker is offline  
Old   #1134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
About my problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
you need to install the custom skin v8 in wooxy
I got installed Wooxy and the skin of SR is installed please if you know how fix it contact PM me
deyan015 is offline  
Old   #1135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyan015 View Post
I got installed Wooxy and the skin of SR is installed please if you know how fix it contact PM me
you installed v8?? are you 100% sure?
meisterlecker is offline  
Old   #1136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterlecker View Post
you installed v8?? are you 100% sure?
Yes Im sure 200%
Problem solved was problem in the skin file upload probably was broken

Why when I start SummonerFactoryClient he login and then i got the following message:
Some players failed to join game
Waiting in low priority queue for 20:05
I waited 20:05 minutes but nothing why ?
deyan015 is offline  
Old   #1137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 22
bot exchange on?
turn it off and use 5 vmwares
meisterlecker is offline  
Old   #1138
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyan015 View Post
Yes Im sure 200%
Problem solved was problem in the skin file upload probably was broken

Why when I start SummonerFactoryClient he login and then i got the following message:
Some players failed to join game
Waiting in low priority queue for 20:05
I waited 20:05 minutes but nothing why ?
like i say for answer on your question on pm. You don't have install custom skin on wooxy i think you don't know what is this wooxy and yuo don't do that and then bot don't working for you propertly without skin's.
install wooxy first and then show this program where you have lol client directory patch, update wooxy and install skin and all will be work fine.
if you start bot for different pc then must change resolution at 1024x768 not like your screen's some post up and install skin's.

You have low priority becouse your bot don't move and leave buster from rito give your acc to low priority . Install first all and then start again bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19chris9 View Post
When i try to bot all my 5 accounts at once on 5 vms, i always get this error on all bots while in loading screen "2015-11-15 19:58:21,739 ERROR [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Error in Bot task
System.Exception: Waiting for game window timed out"

Any help?
Do you have 5 vm's try to open on 1 time yes? Do you have ssd hard drive and at one vm's have minimum 640MB ram and 1 core ? If not then maybe your cpu or gpu is so low for that much working at 1 time. Send your confirguration cpu gpu ram and ssd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyek View Post
Hi guys!

Bot works perfect but i have huge problem with my vm's. I have VMware Workstation 10.0.7 with Virtual Machine Images from . As i said bot works perfectly but after few hours vm's grow up and eats all my free space on ssd. I have 1 Main VM and 9 linked clones. 45 GB free space ons ssd before start bot and after few hours i dont have free space and vm's stop working. Tell me guys how to solve that problem?

Regards,
Freyek
it's normal all vm's need free space and if he start work's dont need too much space on hard drive but if he working much time he alocate max 10-15Gb / each vm's and if yuo dont have that much free space for all vm's then workstation just get off this program and he can't working without free space he can't write some data .
kbum is offline  
Old   #1139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post

Do you have 5 vm's try to open on 1 time yes? Do you have ssd hard drive and at one vm's have minimum 640MB ram and 1 core ? If not then maybe your cpu or gpu is so low for that much working at 1 time. Send your confirguration cpu gpu ram and ssd.
Hey kbum, i got i5- third generation, GeForce GT 720 and i got 6 gb ram. I still can't fix the error i get. Sometimes it enters the game without a problem, but many times i am just stuck in reconnecting over and over again. Updated and reinstalled wooxy and SF and downloaded fresh new, still same Error. I am not using some other programs except these. My VM is working with 1 core, 1 000 mb Ram and got 60gb space on disk on each one. Got an idea maybe how to fix it ? Will be thankful.
MileP is offline  
Old   #1140
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileP View Post
Hey kbum, i got i5- third generation, GeForce GT 720 and i got 6 gb ram. I still can't fix the error i get. Sometimes it enters the game without a problem, but many times i am just stuck in reconnecting over and over again. Updated and reinstalled wooxy and SF and downloaded fresh new, still same Error. I am not using some other programs except these. My VM is working with 1 core, 1 000 mb Ram and got 60gb space on disk on each one. Got an idea maybe how to fix it ? Will be thankful.
if you wanna open 5 vm's on 6 Gb ram you have answer at your question why you have much error. only system win7 clean must have 2Gb free ram for good working and 1-2Gb for use and load some program and loading it on memory.if yuo take for each vm's 1gb ram then your system dont have enough memory for propertly working. Remember all vm's must have witchout memory ram what you added it on workstation on normal work +- 256Mb ram - you can check it at Manager (ctrl + alt+del ) process - on 5 vms you must have minimum 8-10Gb ram - if you have low like you say 6Gb change it at 640Mb / each vm's and try to start all vm's after restart again and check it.


kbum is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.