Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #1171

elite*gold: 0
Is SummonerFactory only working on 64bit windows ? because it's not working on any version of windows except 64bit .

If so could you please add SummonerFactory on 32bit windows ? .

Thanks .

Old   #1172

elite*gold: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
Is SummonerFactory only working on 64bit windows ? because it's not working on any version of windows except 64bit .

If so could you please add SummonerFactory on 32bit windows ? .

Thanks .
Nope. This is working on 32 bit, you should notice that they have even made a iso image with win7 ultimate 32bit for vmware. So 32/64 that does not really matter.

Old   #1173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotreks34 View Post
Nope. This is working on 32 bit, you should notice that they have even made a iso image with win7 ultimate 32bit for vmware. So 32/64 that does not really matter.
the problem it doesn't launch on my vmware do i miss any Application or could you tell me please which programs you install when you install your windows on your vmware ?

it always gives me SummonerFactory Stopped working :/

i already installed : .netframework v4 and SDK10 , also it's not working in Admin.

EDIT : It's working now when i installed .netframework v4.52 , you should have posted programs needed to run application
Old   #1174

Bot doesn't buy an item while playing also bot always do restarts . please fix this .

Old   #1175

same problem
maybe every 3-4th game the bot only buys items
and often he reconnect the game
Old   #1176

elite*gold: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
the problem it doesn't launch on my vmware do i miss any Application or could you tell me please which programs you install when you install your windows on your vmware ?

it always gives me SummonerFactory Stopped working :/

i already installed : .netframework v4 and SDK10 , also it's not working in Admin.

EDIT : It's working now when i installed .netframework v4.52 , you should have posted programs needed to run application
Having an up to date framework and runtime library for such programs should be obvious as most of them are wrriten in .net languages (e.g c#). Anyway, they should have mentioned it in requirments.
Old   #1177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
do you use boexchange or you let your accounts play with each other?
botexchange, more inconsistent patterns in the games.
Old   #1178

elite*gold: 32
Work thanks
Old   #1179

Is there a way to get 7 day trial? If it removes the limit and lets me leveling up my smurfs in plan for doing unranked for youtube you totally got my money for 6 months - now the reason is that my friends bought this bot and they told me they were scammed and they did not get their limit removed so I'm a bit curious about that, nothing else...
Old   #1180

error in tanks bot
syste.expeption.waiting for game window timed out
at net.summoner.factory.bot.BOT<Run>d__b.Movenext()
this happens a week or more like every single time
most of the times game doesnt even open, or opens but closes after a couple of mins and the same happens over and over again.
Old   #1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
its the consistent schedule that they're catching you on. make it more random. ten hours a day is probably still too much.

12 hours a day is clearly too much. make more accounts and have them play less time per day. i try to switch the bots out three times each day, so about 6-8 hours per bot group. sometimes its more when im away from home, sometimes its less. Your IP gains get throttled after 3 hours of play so it's profitable to switch your bots out every 3 hours if you can manage that. I do use a vpn.

select your bots manually for each session and keep track of when you need to switch them. this will make your system look less automated. also you should have multiple accounts to choose from so its not always the same 5 bots playing together every day for a period of time. that obviously looks suspicious. to make this work you need to pay attention to your system and keep it going, riot is going to find your accounts if you just leave it on 12/12 or 10/14 or whatever for days and days.
which vpn do you use? any recommendation, because i setup 1vps for 10 vms use, but you use different vpn for every single one? how did you do that just wondering
Old   #1182

Quote:
Originally Posted by liangfeng77 View Post
which vpn do you use? any recommendation, because i setup 1vps for 10 vms use, but you use different vpn for every single one? how did you do that just wondering
my vpn (expressvpn) hands out a public IP address so as far as I know you can have as many accounts as you want with no risk. to riot it looks like all your accounts are on one IP but its a public IP so they shouldnt be able to track down your accounts that way. someone correct me if im wrong about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetTheGod View Post
Is there a way to get 7 day trial? If it removes the limit and lets me leveling up my smurfs in plan for doing unranked for youtube you totally got my money for 6 months - now the reason is that my friends bought this bot and they told me they were scammed and they did not get their limit removed so I'm a bit curious about that, nothing else...
i just bought it and it works great. there are currently 800 bots being used on the service with no reports of a scam. you should be alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappaaa View Post
error in tanks bot
syste.expeption.waiting for game window timed out
at net.summoner.factory.bot.BOT<Run>d__b.Movenext()
this happens a week or more like every single time
most of the times game doesnt even open, or opens but closes after a couple of mins and the same happens over and over again.
this is a recent problem many have been having. it happened on mine a few times, but freeing up some computer resources and setting my dxtory frames to 10 fixed it. might be a different problem, look back a few pages to what others were saying.
Old   #1183

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
my vpn (expressvpn) hands out a public IP address so as far as I know you can have as many accounts as you want with no risk. to riot it looks like all your accounts are on one IP but its a public IP so they shouldnt be able to track down your accounts that way. someone correct me if im wrong about that.
i just checked expressvpn, they have a money back service, but i think that's not possible to refund every vmwares activation, and there's another promotion that you can refer a friend after he signs up and pay, you both will get 1 free month useage, but only for a month. What's your point on "you can have as many accounts as you want" I don't get it. So I have to pay for express every single bots I have on running? even though they offer me 1 additonal month for free. Or do you use 1 connection and share for all vmwares?
Old   #1184

[QUOTE=

this is a recent problem many have been having. it happened on mine a few times, but freeing up some computer resources and setting my dxtory frames to 10 fixed it. might be a different problem, look back a few pages to what others were saying.[/QUOTE]

what is dxtory and how do i set it to 10?
Old   #1185

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappaaa View Post
what is dxtory and how do i set it to 10?
its an extra program you can add to limit the fps in league, if you dont have it then disregard

Quote:
Originally Posted by liangfeng77 View Post
i just checked expressvpn, they have a money back service, but i think that's not possible to refund every vmwares activation, and there's another promotion that you can refer a friend after he signs up and pay, you both will get 1 free month useage, but only for a month. What's your point on "you can have as many accounts as you want" I don't get it. So I have to pay for express every single bots I have on running? even though they offer me 1 additonal month for free. Or do you use 1 connection and share for all vmwares?
"Or do you use 1 connection and share for all vmwares?"

this. you can just use one account on your actual desktop for all your vms because they give out a public IP address, making it less likely that riot takes notice of your botting shenanigans.

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked