Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #991

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojayboyx View Post
I have a problem where I just get red errors spamming the console and the champ doesnt buy items or move for the whole game.

Fixed it I needed to run 1gb ram and 2 cores.
i have the exact same problem but how did you change to run 1gb ram and 2 cores?

Old   #992

The problem I have is that the bot works upto its first back where it gets loads of errors and just stands in spawn attempting to buy. Guess the bot is broken atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clokey View Post
i have the exact same problem but how did you change to run 1gb ram and 2 cores?
I never managed to get it working in the end. Still broken

Old   #993

Any clue when NA will work again? Its not working for me either.
Old   #994

elite*gold: 70
For those botting NA and getting the invalid champion error, is it always number 13?

Old   #995

bot worked until the new patch. I insstalled a new VM, installed fresh league, patched it with the skin file, and redownloaded SF.

It worked totally fine for two games, and now it just stands at spawn and doesn't buy and says this:

Error in Bot task
System.Exception: Waiting for game window timed out
at net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot.<Run>d__b.MoveNext()
Old   #996

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepwin View Post
bot worked until the new patch. I insstalled a new VM, installed fresh league, patched it with the skin file, and redownloaded SF.

It worked totally fine for two games, and now it just stands at spawn and doesn't buy and says this:

Error in Bot task
System.Exception: Waiting for game window timed out
at net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot.<Run>d__b.MoveNext()
i have the same problem , it doesnt move anymore , it just stand there doing nothing, they have to fix that because we pay for that
Thanks
1 User
Old   #997

Yeah, I can tell a lot of other people are having the problem as well since every game I get into with the bot, everyone else (Except maybe one person sometimes) just stands there at spawn and does nothing. Losing every game

Really sucks cause I bought this a week ago and it only worked for one day, then the patch hit and I haven't been able to use it since... really hope we can get compensated for that.
Old   #998

elite*gold: 70
guys did you reinstall the custom skin? lol overpatches the skin every patch, you need to re-install it with wooxy every patch.
Old   #999

yes, definitely.

After the 5.20 patch, I made a completely fresh VM with Windows 7 (64 bit). Installed League, ran it once to make sure it launched fine. Then I installed the custom skin using wooxy, and then setup the Summonerfactory bot. I did a test run, and it bought items and moved around. After restarting the VM it hasn't worked since and just gives me the error I posted above, doesn't move, and doesn't buy items.

are there any sort of .NET dependencies I can try to reinstall? Not sure if the bot requires any or C++ installation

Okay looks like I fixed it. I installed/updated my .NET framework and installed all the missing C++ dist I didn't have.

Everything works great now.

Well, mostly. the bot runs fine, however it still fails to save masteries, but that's not a big deal at all.
Old   #1000

elite*gold: 15
My bots keep getting wave banned. I'd also like to note that I am botting my "main" on a different PC in my house using VoliBot - however, everything gets banned at once (accounts on a different PC using strictly SF *AND* my one main account only using VB). What gives? Do I need VPNs? It's been a while since I've botted, so I'm a little rusty as to what may be tripping triggers for bans for me.
Old   #1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefsPlease View Post
My bots keep getting wave banned. I'd also like to note that I am botting my "main" on a different PC in my house using VoliBot - however, everything gets banned at once (accounts on a different PC using strictly SF *AND* my one main account only using VB). What gives? Do I need VPNs? It's been a while since I've botted, so I'm a little rusty as to what may be tripping triggers for bans for me.
Wait so your main account also got banned? And your main account was using volibot while the other accounts were using only SF?
Old   #1002

Any reason why one of my VMs wont accept an account? currently have several other VMs running flawlessly with all my accounts marked Ready, but this one doesnt want to connect.

keeps going:
Requesting account
Received account
No account available, retrying again soon

edit: left it on all night and woke up to it working. maybe i just need to be patient.

For those of you getting wave banned, how far apart are the waves?
Old   #1003

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefsPlease View Post
Sounds like your IP is flagged. If you're botting any more than 3 or 4 accounts on a single IP, you need a vpn.
Old   #1004

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepwin View Post
Sounds like your IP is flagged. If you're botting any more than 3 or 4 accounts on a single IP, you need a vpn.
VPNs share IPs, so it's useless to bot on a VPN, if everyone's botting on it. You're better of using a private VPS and setup a tunneling thing.
Old   #1005

VPN is working fine for me limited to one account per vpn

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked