Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #1366
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
my bot host isn't moving by itself when in game like I see yours do. The bot host just stays and gets detected (afk)



d3ads0ld13r is offline  
Old   #1367
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3ads0ld13r View Post
my bot host isn't moving by itself when in game like I see yours do. The bot host just stays and gets detected (afk)
Copy game.cfg that's included overtop of yours. Make sure your HUD is set to "100%".


mystexodus is offline  
Old   #1368
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
+ be sure that ure playing on 1024x768 resolution
rayout is offline  
Old   #1369
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
One of my bots ended up with a crazy strange name, is that if it has a conflict of naming itself? The name is really obvious, it would be nice to have a better conflict algorithm....


mystexodus is offline  
Old   #1370
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
that is quite overpowered, however riot must be noticing insane amounts of referrals are happening in short amounts of time. will they not ban all accounts involved?
agram0n is offline  
Old   #1371
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
I did just as it said in the guide and when I turned the VM off and on again, this happend.. Does anybody know what is wrong? Thank you.
http://i.epvpimg.com/tXMRc.jpg
Omaliga is offline  
Old   #1372
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello. I'm not sure what's wrong but when I run GhostLoL as admin and pressed F1 to start it, the league client doesn't even launch. And when I try to run the game by myself, it closes itself.
dumbestcrook is offline  
Old   #1373
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 322
Received Thanks: 42
Hi, does it works with Windows 7 64 -bit ?
gkp75 is offline  
Old   #1374
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 0
what's the difference between this bot and nhc bot?
thraganar is offline  
Old   #1375
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Theres a problem with reconnect cuz bot isnt click on this button. Im using Win 7 as Host
rayout is offline  
Old   #1376
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0ll1nTh3D33p View Post
Seidan can you reply my PM? Tell me how many VM can I run with my Host PC? How you configurate each VM for can run 20 without problems?

I have:

- i7-3770K 4 cores and 8 threads at 3.4GHz
- NVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2Gb
- 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3
- 256GB SSD

I configurate each VM with:

- 1 Processor and 1 Core per Processor
- 512Mb RAM (3vs3 x 4 = 20bots)
- 12GB SSD
- DXTory at 10FPS

And I have many problems if I run more than 10 VMs at 1024Mb RAM... My CPU and RAM 100% used, a lot of time for load each game, a lot of Bug Splat, etc...

Help me plz.
You should run 15 vmares with GhostLoL without any problem, if you want I can look at this via teamviewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystexodus View Post
One of my bots ended up with a crazy strange name, is that if it has a conflict of naming itself? The name is really obvious, it would be nice to have a better conflict algorithm....
Yes I know this algorithm is crazy Maybe in future I improved it to more real name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaliga View Post
I did just as it said in the guide and when I turned the VM off and on again, this happend.. Does anybody know what is wrong? Thank you.
http://i.epvpimg.com/tXMRc.jpg
Try use win7 tiny 32bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbestcrook View Post
Hello. I'm not sure what's wrong but when I run GhostLoL as admin and pressed F1 to start it, the league client doesn't even launch. And when I try to run the game by myself, it closes itself.
Check your game patch in config.ini to folder with game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkp75 View Post
Hi, does it works with Windows 7 64 -bit ?
Yes, but better use win7 tiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayout View Post
Theres a problem with reconnect cuz bot isnt click on this button. Im using Win 7 as Host
Try set your clear type to disabled

Quote:
GhostLoL - Beta v1.4.1 [12.07.2014]
-Improved detection active game
-ghostmonitor has been improved (support alternative hotkeys)
-fixed a few functions that could cause crashes
seidan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1377
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 247
Received Thanks: 8
Can anyone do it for me i will not install windows xp i give you my ref id and you level for me
Dellag is offline  
Old   #1378
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
I get no xp/ip from any of the games. the game finished at 6mins? do i have to manually delay it by 1 mind?
Keys is offline  
Old   #1379
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
im not sure if this was somewhere in the post but few times when i tried to update the bot, the host would do everything, start the game, but he wont start moving ingame, so i kept the ghost lol beta 1.2.7, rest of the bots would still do fine with the update. i copy config folder from the update to LoL , but still have the problem, im not sure what the mistake im doing. i hope u could give me soem pointers.

same happens to me dunno whats the problem
dakivaki is offline  
Old   #1380
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakivaki View Post
im not sure if this was somewhere in the post but few times when i tried to update the bot, the host would do everything, start the game, but he wont start moving ingame, so i kept the ghost lol beta 1.2.7, rest of the bots would still do fine with the update. i copy config folder from the update to LoL , but still have the problem, im not sure what the mistake im doing. i hope u could give me soem pointers.

same happens to me dunno whats the problem
Quote:
Why the game ends before 7 minutes and not get exp? -
Make sure that the camera in the game is fully zoom out (mouse scroll)
Make sure that replaced the cfg file included with this bot
Make sure that the settings hud in the game are the same as in the screenshot
Make sure that the resolution of the game options is 1024x768
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
How many time I must copy text from FAQ...


seidan is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.