Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #1381
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hey what would be an optimal way to level up 100+ accounts
to run multiple ghostLoLs like 15+ at once
or to run 5 like i am now, does the bot switch accounts once they are all level 10 to other accounts in account.text, how can i make it automatically switch accounts?
thanks for the great bot works nicely



donkeyfetus is offline  
Old   #1382
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
works


League Climbers is offline  
Old   #1383
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyfetus View Post
hey what would be an optimal way to level up 100+ accounts
to run multiple ghostLoLs like 15+ at once
or to run 5 like i am now, does the bot switch accounts once they are all level 10 to other accounts in account.text, how can i make it automatically switch accounts?
thanks for the great bot works nicely
The more you can run, the faster it'll be. Yes you give it a list of accounts upfront, and it will automatically switch through them at level 5 or 10 (based on your settings).

---

I've ran into this twice now (over the course of a week on 5 machines):

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
mystexodus is offline  
Old   #1384
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
How many time I must copy text from FAQ...
i checked all... it was the hud scale. previously hud scale was 97 in 1.2.7 it worked well, even 1.2.9 , anyway sorry for the trouble... and thank u for pointing out again... and for the cool bot


dakivaki is offline  
Old   #1385
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
I have a
Intel i5 4670k clocked to 4.2 ghz
Nvidia geforce gtx 770
8GB of RAM

I have vmware setup with
512 mb ram
20 GB
issue is i can hardly run 5 vmware machines???
is that cause of my processor as i see my processor is on high load and i have about 2 gb of ram left when all bots are ingame
Kviklunsj is offline  
Old   #1386
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hi guys I've been using the ref bot but for some reason at level 3 it doesn't purchase the xp boost, and i have to do it manually. any help is greatly appreciated
aj95 is offline  
Old   #1387
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kviklunsj View Post
I have a
Intel i5 4670k clocked to 4.2 ghz
Nvidia geforce gtx 770
8GB of RAM

I have vmware setup with
512 mb ram
20 GB
issue is i can hardly run 5 vmware machines???
is that cause of my processor as i see my processor is on high load and i have about 2 gb of ram left when all bots are ingame
If you have ssd easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj95 View Post
hi guys I've been using the ref bot but for some reason at level 3 it doesn't purchase the xp boost, and i have to do it manually. any help is greatly appreciated
Disable cleartype in windows.
seidan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1388
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
i cant find any works micro windows.. pls can anyone give me link?
mishalolua is offline  
Old   #1389
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
i did 4 acc smooth to 10 lvl and now after the new release of 1.4.1 my host going afk whille it was good with the 1.4.0 and am pretty sure that my setting and resolution is ok so and config. file this happened after i disabled the cleartype or how its spelled tryed to turn it bk on and still always my host afk any ideas? alll was good before the disable of cleartype
panais5 is offline  
Old   #1390
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
isn't this really easy to get caught out? Surely it can detect 5 accounts all hitting level 10 at the same time lol.
spencerasmith is offline  
Old   #1391
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Help ME PLS!
When I'm downloading LOL it stops at 614 Mb
wtf
tried 2 times
mishalolua is offline  
Old   #1392
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Exclamation

hi guys i have a problem i did everything like on the video but when i start testing lol and make a match i got a message related to firewall but when i click retry it apear again and again
what s the problem ??
sofienmsadak is offline  
Old   #1393
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofienmsadak View Post
hi guys i have a problem i did everything like on the video but when i start testing lol and make a match i got a message related to firewall but when i click retry it apear again and again
what s the problem ??
I have this same the last few days, you botting on EUNE?
It's probably the fault RIOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishalolua View Post
Help ME PLS!
When I'm downloading LOL it stops at 614 Mb
wtf
tried 2 times
Maybe try copy client?
seidan is offline  
Old   #1394
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
All works ok except when it tries to buy xp boost and it just keeps clicking the store icon and nothing happens, had to manually buy the xp boost to make it continue to play games......
syctherop is offline  
Old   #1395
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
I have a great lags when 5 machines is running
you plan to do bot for Twisted, it will need only 3 machines?
it would be cool


mishalolua is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.