Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #2866

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock343 View Post
Would you(or anyone really) mind uploading the working images?

I took my own but I'm afraid it's still not working.
I'll upload em tomorrow here

Old   #2867

elite*gold: 195
The Black Market: 121/2/0
Can some one help me please ? i got 15 machine every 5 got their own room the first 5 works quite well and the host doing his work pretty good but the other 10 the host acts like they are players not hosts they're just moving like them and not capture the turrets

Old   #2868

For everyone having problems with the bot's functionality, copy and replace your images in the "images" folder with these (I tested them and they work completely)

Also, the reason there are 2 ingame's is because, for some weird reason, some bots use the .PNG, and some use the .BMP. That's why some bots worked, while others didn't. Ex. my bots on the laptop worked with the same files my PC didn't work with. I figured it out after I saw that GhostLoL is looking for ingame.BMP, instead of PNG.

imagestoreplace.zip
Old   #2869

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milecar12 View Post
For everyone having problems with the bot's functionality, copy and replace your images in the "images" folder with these (I tested them and they work completely)

Also, the reason there are 2 ingame's is because, for some weird reason, some bots use the .PNG, and some use the .BMP. That's why some bots worked, while others didn't. Ex. my bots on the laptop worked with the same files my PC didn't work with. I figured it out after I saw that GhostLoL is looking for ingame.BMP, instead of PNG.

Attachment 221339
Sadly, this doesn't seem to be working for me either. It might've made it worse actually, and this is very strange. The bot is now:

-Still not hitting the launch button(Been this way since the update)
-Not hitting the x on pop ups like ip boost for registering
-Not clicking continue at end of game(Was working before)
-Anti afk is now not working (Was working with the other guys in game image)
-Host bot is still doing nothing

Thank you for the effort and the upload however. I'm curious whether seidan has anything in the works for these issues.

Old   #2870

Quote:
Sadly, this doesn't seem to be working for me either. It might've made it worse actually, and this is very strange. The bot is now:

-Still not hitting the launch button(Been this way since the update)
-Not hitting the x on pop ups like ip boost for registering
-Not clicking continue at end of game(Was working before)
-Anti afk is now not working (Was working with the other guys in game image)
-Host bot is still doing nothing

Thank you for the effort and the upload however. I'm curious whether seidan has anything in the works for these issues.
I think you might have the wrong resolution. If not, it's very hard to believe that a screencap on one computer is different on the same settings as the other.

If you can reverse the changes, taking a screen shot of "1:2" while the time is 1:2x, where x is any whole number from 0-9, and then cropping it to only "1:2" will fix the issue for the host. If it does not, you will also need to take a picture of red and yellow ping in png and bmp format. Remember, the screen caps have to be in 768p on the VM.
Old   #2871

hey guys, sry i think this question was very often here but im logging in to LoL and then
"File account. txt is empty, what should i do :/ ?
Old   #2872

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudvaan View Post
hey guys, sry i think this question was very often here but im logging in to LoL and then
"File account. txt is empty, what should i do :/ ?
Fill account.txt, if you already have accounts there redownload and reinstall the bot.
Old   #2873

reselling my premium account for 2 euro, pm me if interested.
Old   #2874

Guys how many machines my pc can run with this?

Gtx 770 2g ram
20g ram hyperX
i7 4770k
Msi gaming 3 h97
2 120g ssd's ( one of them i installed on it my windows 7 and one for the ghostlol )

if i can run XX machines how much rams should i give them ?

Atm running 17 with 100 ping
Old   #2875

I think at least 8 ram from my experience
Old   #2876

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerlol11 View Post
Guys how many machines my pc can run with this?

Gtx 770 2g ram
20g ram hyperX
i7 4770k
Msi gaming 3 h97
2 120g ssd's ( one of them i installed on it my windows 7 and one for the ghostlol )

if i can run XX machines how much rams should i give them ?

Atm running 17 with 100 ping
You could probably squeeze in 3 more machines if you give every machine like 900 MB of RAM, but if you have such high ping, you might need to consider your internet (I have a 10/1 Mbps updown connection, and even when I run 5 bots, and League of legends on my actual PC, I never go above 60).
Old   #2877

Quote:
I think you might have the wrong resolution. If not, it's very hard to believe that a screencap on one computer is different on the same settings as the other.

If you can reverse the changes, taking a screen shot of "1:2" while the time is 1:2x, where x is any whole number from 0-9, and then cropping it to only "1:2" will fix the issue for the host. If it does not, you will also need to take a picture of red and yellow ping in png and bmp format. Remember, the screen caps have to be in 768p on the VM.
I ended up just redownloading the bots and reusing the images you uploaded. The host works fine now, but none of the bots are clicking launch. The anti-afk isn't working on them either, except for the host which is fine.

My resolution is 1024x768, which I'm reasonably sure is the right setting.

The anti-afk not working is putting a big damper in the bot running.
Old   #2878

Quote:
I ended up just redownloading the bots and reusing the images you uploaded. The host works fine now, but none of the bots are clicking launch. The anti-afk isn't working on them either, except for the host which is fine.

My resolution is 1024x768, which I'm reasonably sure is the right setting.

The anti-afk not working is putting a big damper in the bot running.
First make sure you copied and replaced both of the ingame pics I provided. Some bots need png, some need bmp, those are both the same but different extensions. If that doesn't work, simply enter a custom game with the VM that doesn't work, print screen it, and crop the picture to only have a part of the UI with the pings. Then copy it to all of your VM's that don't work (I suggest uploading to mediafire, then making an ******* link to shorten it so you can remember while you type the address), and it should work. There are two versions of the bot at this moment - one reads some bmp images while the other reads FULL pngs, like it used to.
Old   #2879

Quote:
You could probably squeeze in 3 more machines if you give every machine like 900 MB of RAM, but if you have such high ping, you might need to consider your internet (I have a 10/1 Mbps updown connection, and even when I run 5 bots, and League of legends on my actual PC, I never go above 60).
Well im giving every one 550 mb rams can i run like 25 or something like that ? idc about the ping too much im playing and running 17 machines and my ping is 100-110
Old   #2880

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerlol11 View Post
Well im giving every one 550 mb rams can i run like 25 or something like that ? idc about the ping too much im playing and running 17 machines and my ping is 100-110
Giving them 550 MB of RAM will significantly increase loading times and you will need to adjust Sleep and Mouse Speed to high values for it to work properly. At the end of the day, it's not worth the extra machines if you spend more time loading than playing.

In other news, it's over.

RAF has come to an end. Riot just announced upcoming changes to RAF.

The maximum number of refferals is 5 now, every yielding you 1000 IP. At 3 referrals, you get Grey Warwick, and at 5, Medieval Twitch.

The botting scene is now pretty much done.

Leave your bots on 24/7, squeeze all the RP you still can on your smurfs, etc., and start slowly packing your bags.

Personally, as a guy with 60k+ RP stocked at this moment, I'm very bummed that I cannot buy Mystery Skins as I please, but oh well, regular skins will have to do.