Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #1351
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
My problem is solved but now i have another question. Is there a way to make my "virtual machine" work faster ? Cuz Im getting many DC when LOL is on loading screen and bot dont click on reconnected. MY PC : Intel Core i5-3470 CPUI @ 3.20GHz / RAM: 8GB / WIN 7
My VMs dont work fine they are slow to load, have much lag/DC
please help

Btw. 4-10 fps



rayout is offline  
Old   #1352
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 54
who is this?


TheBloodyReturn is offline  
Old   #1353
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayout View Post
My problem is solved but now i have another question. Is there a way to make my "virtual machine" work faster ? Cuz Im getting many DC when LOL is on loading screen and bot dont click on reconnected. MY PC : Intel Core i5-3470 CPUI @ 3.20GHz / RAM: 8GB / WIN 7
My VMs dont work fine they are slow to load, have much lag/DC
please help

Btw. 4-10 fps
Try to configurate your VM like this: 512Mb RAM, 1 Processor, 1 Core per Processor, 12GB SSD and install DXTory with 10FPS. I think you'll can do 10VMs (3vs3 x2).

I configurated each VM with: 928Mb RAM, 1 Processor, 1 Core per Processor, 12GB SSD and DXTory at 10FPS. I have many problems with Bug Splat and my CPU/RAM is 100% used with 15VMs (3vs3 x3).

Who can help me? TYVM.
Tr0ll1nTh3D33p is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1354
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0ll1nTh3D33p View Post
Try to configurate your VM like this: 512Mb RAM, 1 Processor, 1 Core per Processor, 12GB SSD and install DXTory with 10FPS. I think you'll can do 10VMs (3vs3 x1).

I configurated each VM with: 928Mb RAM, 1 Processor, 1 Core per Processor, 12GB SSD and DXTory at 10FPS. I have many problems with Bug Splat and my CPU/RAM is 100% used with 15VMs (3vs3 x3).

Who can help me? TYVM.
How do you set it to 12 GB SSD? My images are on my SSD, but set as the default SCSI interface in the VM Workstation options...


mystexodus is offline  
Old   #1355
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
New button for Home on the end of game. New patch or all must take it by self ?
huziaduzia2 is offline  
Old   #1356
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by huziaduzia2 View Post
New button for Home on the end of game. New patch or all must take it by self ?
Quote:
GhostLoL - Beta v1.4.0 [10.07.2014]
-Fixed clicking on "home"
-Fixed a few options related to "afk warning"
-Fixed bug with busy nickname
All ready for a new client?

BTW. my hardware is:
Intel Core i7-4790 8x 3.6GHz
NVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5
16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3
256GB SATA3 6Gb/s (SSD)

I can run 20 vmares without any problems
seidan is offline  
Old   #1357
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
All ready for a new client?

BTW. my hardware is:
Intel Core i7-4790 8x 3.6GHz
NVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5
16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3
256GB SATA3 6Gb/s (SSD)

I can run 20 vmares without any problems




Quote:
[404] File Not Found : Plik nie istnieje Podany w zapytaniu URL /GhostLoL%20-%20Beta%20v1.4.0.rar nie został odnaleziony na tym serwerze.

The requested URL /GhostLoL%20-%20Beta%20v1.4.0.rar was not found on this server.


Hey man can u fix the link for 1.4.0 version please ? Thx
NicoS45140 is offline  
Old   #1358
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
how do I input bot accounts in the notepad?
d3ads0ld13r is offline  
Old   #1359
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoS45140 View Post
Hey man can u fix the link for 1.4.0 version please ? Thx
Ops, yea now should work sorry
seidan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1360
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
Ops, yea now should work sorry
Ty man its working now !
NicoS45140 is offline  
Old   #1361
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
All ready for a new client?

BTW. my hardware is:
Intel Core i7-4790 8x 3.6GHz
NVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5
16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3
256GB SATA3 6Gb/s (SSD)

I can run 20 vmares without any problems
Seidan can you reply my PM? Tell me how many VM can I run with my Host PC? How you configurate each VM for can run 20 without problems?

I have:

- i7-3770K 4 cores and 8 threads at 3.4GHz
- NVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2Gb
- 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3
- 256GB SSD

I configurate each VM with:

- 1 Processor and 1 Core per Processor
- 512Mb RAM (3vs3 x 4 = 20bots)
- 12GB SSD
- DXTory at 10FPS

And I have many problems if I run more than 10 VMs at 1024Mb RAM... My CPU and RAM 100% used, a lot of time for load each game, a lot of Bug Splat, etc...

Help me plz.
Tr0ll1nTh3D33p is offline  
Old   #1362
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Is there any way to reduce the huge CPU load you get on loading? Once in game everything is fine its just the loading part that seems to break things. Is there any way to stagger the clients loading?

i5 4570 @ 3.4ghz
geforce 750ti
8gb Ram
SSD
DXTory at 10fps
Vulgey is offline  
Old   #1363

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,513
Received Thanks: 9,105
How long does it take for 1 Acc to lvl 10?
Rikkami is offline  
Old   #1364
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Hey so got an issue everything is fine until the game starts the host will not move out and capture turrets he just stands until hes afk and then dc, but fixed that by using an older version. Only prob is that the new home button prevents it from starting a new game after the first one has played finish.

Quote:
Hey so got an issue everything is fine until the game starts the host will not move out and capture turrets he just stands until hes afk and then dc, but fixed that by using an older version. Only prob is that the new home button prevents it from starting a new game after the first one has played finish.
ok nvm got it working but had to go as far down as 1.37 for everything nice and smooth
Kviklunsj is offline  
Old   #1365
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
i bot with 9 plus1 bot but i dont earn xp, every team must have the same champions


semko1010 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.