Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #1216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Hello guys, like 3 days ago I got my first 5 refs to lvl 10 and i got the ips butI didnt get the rune page. I've been reading from a lot of ppl that they r not gettin the rune page, did u guys get it?



Drakem is offline  
Old   #1217
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakem View Post
Hello guys, like 3 days ago I got my first 5 refs to lvl 10 and i got the ips butI didnt get the rune page. I've been reading from a lot of ppl that they r not gettin the rune page, did u guys get it?
Never had that happen to me, have you tried clicking the store button and seeing if that worked?


samxkim is offline  
Old   #1218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0ll1nTh3D33p View Post
I installed W7 Tiny in VMWare 10 fine, but I cant connect to internet... is like this Windows dont detect my WiFi Card =S.

I can not remember the detail now, but do you set up the internet connection in each vm?
yungning is offline  
Old   #1219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
This is my problem... I cant connect to internet and I have configurated like tutorials :S.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Tr0ll1nTh3D33p is offline  
Old   #1220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0ll1nTh3D33p View Post
This is my problem... I cant connect to internet and I have configurated like tutorials :S.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

How about check vm->setting->hardware->network adapter? It should be connected, connected at power on, bridged.
yungning is offline  
Old   #1221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
does anyone else get a autoit error?
darkaxelx1 is offline  
Old   #1222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
How about check vm->setting->hardware->network adapter? It should be connected, connected at power on, bridged.
I have configurated like u said... nothing, dont connect :'(

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Tr0ll1nTh3D33p is offline  
Old   #1223
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys, my antivirus recognize GhostLol as malware...

It is safe?
Alex_Diablo is offline  
Old   #1224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,253
Received Thanks: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Diablo View Post
Hi guys, my antivirus recognize GhostLol as malware...

It is safe?
Yes it is.
Nova1337 is offline  
Old   #1225
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Well guys i set all in about 1hr and it works fine. However is anyone interested in setting up a referrals service? PM me.

Sorry for my awful english
Alex_Diablo is offline  
Old   #1226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Diablo View Post
Well guys i set all in about 1hr and it works fine. However is anyone interested in setting up a referrals service? PM me.

Sorry for my awful english
U have DM =).
Tr0ll1nTh3D33p is offline  
Old   #1227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Maybe in the later post i didnt explain well. I need of a partner(s) because i want to make my own business with referrals. PM me if interested
Alex_Diablo is offline  
Old   #1228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0ll1nTh3D33p View Post
I have configurated like u said... nothing, dont connect :'(

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Guys I really need help... see the picture and help me for connect VMWare to Internet! :S.

Congratulations! This bot work perfect but I have this fail and dont know how fix it :S.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Tr0ll1nTh3D33p is offline  
Old   #1229
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0ll1nTh3D33p View Post
Guys I really need help... see the picture and help me for connect VMWare to Internet! :S.

Congratulations! This bot work perfect but I have this fail and dont know how fix it :S.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

happens to me sometimes i fixed it by cloning another one without the error
or giving more ram
darkaxelx1 is offline  
Old   #1230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello,can you give me a link to the microXP v0.87 please?
I'm having some issues finding it...


BilginMurtishi is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.