Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisnagy View Post
At end of game on continue screen.

Before, i give 800mb when i use HDD, and i had the same error
Try 512. Make sure it's a number that won't put your memory usage at 100%, but not a number that is too little that your VM will need more of. At the continue screen I don't even get 100% CPU and my CPU is worse than yours. Make sure to fully turn off and close programs on your main desktop that you don't need. My CPU only goes up to about +10-20% more from where it was before the continue button. But definitely not 90-100%. Only during loading screen is when it is at 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuim View Post
All got afk, they dont move, stay at nexus singing and talking about life. They are lazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i stunt View Post
Alright I have been messing trying to get this setup for a long time now. Im finally able to get the bot to run and have cloned all 6 vm so that they are working. Now the bots just idle and dont capture the points and get dc'ed and i get no exp, can someone help me figure out what i am doing wrong

Edit: have already patched the game.cfg file and i have 32gb ram installed so even though the guide says give 256mb, im giving it 1gb
Do you guys join the game late? The game will dc after somewhere around 3-4 minutes I think. The bot starts moving after around 2:25 minutes when you are actually in game. If you joined at let's say 2:25 and the the bot starts after about 2 minutes as I mentioned earlier 2+2:25=4:25=DC

Tell me if that's the case for you guys. :/

Old   #302

they all load at close to the same time. its definitely less then 3-5 seconds on the game timer for all 6 vm ton finsih loading, mine just never start moving

Edit: like is there some small details that I may have missed like patching the config file to the lol folders, cause theres not alot of instructions for this, and im really new to working with this type of software and the video that OP used clicked things really fast for me to understand what he was doing

Old   #303

Quote:
they all load at close to the same time. its definitely less then 3-5 seconds on the game timer for all 6 vm ton finsih loading, mine just never start moving
Did you replace the game.cfg with the one that came with the bot?
Old   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Did you replace the game.cfg with the one that came with the bot?
Yes this was the first thing i tried, and i dbl checked this by doing it over again after the first time i had the issue with the bot not moving... just tried running it again and all 6 of my vms start to dc at the 3-4 minute mark unless i manually do something about it

Old   #305

Quote:
Yes this was the first thing i tried, and i dbl checked this by doing it over again after the first time i had the issue with the bot not moving... just tried running it again and all 6 of my vms start to dc at the 3-4 minute mark unless i manually do something about it
Are you 100% on CPU or RAM? Is the cmd window still responding?
Old   #306

processor is only high when all 6 bots are loading other then that its like 20-30%. My system is not a toaster lol

amd fx6300- oced to 4.2ghz on air
4x8gb ram ddr3 pc1600 9-9-9-24
xfx 7870 video card
2x240gb samsung 840 evo in raid 0
msi gd80v2 mobo

not the best system out there but she gets the job done.

edit: i give each client 1gb of ram, well over the recommended and still not using half of what is capable

And for your other question the cmd prompt gets stuck if I let all 6 clients dc. for instance in my tests when they dont move after 3 minutes i manually click to capture the points and move everyone around to avoid dc, then when games over it will restart the lobby etc.
Old   #307

Hmm seems like your system is actually good. Not quite sure what exactly is the problem at the moment unless you are missing something small. :/ Sorry I couldn't help.
Old   #308

ahhhh....im so close yet so far

I got smacked with this error just as it's about to load.

"Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!"

pic of error:
Old   #309

Hey I need some help. So I'm running this on my desktop and its working great. I'm trying to run it on my laptop as well, however the "bot" part doesn't start. It gets all characters into game but it does not click anything and the command prompt does not state "Bot: Blue side" like it does on my desktop. Any help? CPU and RAM are not at 100%

Edit: So sometimes the bot does start but after the game started. Seems like the bot on my laptop doesn't detect that the game started right away and most of the times all the blue side goes AFK so no points are captured so the game cant end =/
Old   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargainerftw View Post
ahhhh....im so close yet so far

I got smacked with this error just as it's about to load.

"Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!"

pic of error:
Please update the game manually. (Start once)
Old   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aponatur View Post
Please update the game manually. (Start once)
It was up to date already. But I just tried a long fresh install and still no work. Same error
Old   #312

all goes great until, i join the game and none of the bots moving, and yes i replaced the game.cfg. what is wrong
Old   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by grstaycool View Post
all goes great until, i join the game and none of the bots moving, and yes i replaced the game.cfg. what is wrong
You got the latest bot version ? I had the same problem till I download the last version which was released yesterday .
I hope I helped you .
Thanks
1 User
Old   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaD3ViL View Post
You got the latest bot version ? I had the same problem till I download the last version which was released yesterday .
I hope I helped you .
give me dl link :P
Old   #315

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 221/0/0
Can you maybe write a changelog in first post?