Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Did you try more than 1 time? Is your connection even working? Is something wrong with the LAN server? Did you update everything (LoL and EmuB0T)?
i downloaded the bot yesterday and i don get it to work, my lol client is updated, i used a config to NA and i got the same error, i followed step by step the tutorial, i cant even run the bot in my desktop got the same error, the only thing i dont have is the firefox´s addons but i think that´s just for the exp boost right?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorianosebas View Post
i downloaded the bot yesterday and i don get it to work, my lol client is updated, i used a config to NA and i got the same error, i followed step by step the tutorial, i cant even run the bot in my desktop got the same error, the only thing i dont have is the firefox´s addons but i think that´s just for the exp boost right?

I noticed you have Hotspot Shield. If you are running it. Turn it off.

Old   #453

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZindaqI View Post
i have a problem ,
Language file is missing , Please try to Re-installing!

but when I play without bot it works . and no problem appeared.

Ram for each VM : 480mb
same Error
Old   #454

Quote:

Quote:
I noticed you have Hotspot Shield. If you are running it. Turn it off.
im not running it, the hotspotshield is not the problem cuz in my desktop i dont have it installed and the error is the same. in the error says "error en el servidor remoto: <403> prohibido" in english its "remote server error: <403> forbidden;

im starting to think that there is a restriccion in riot servers to prevent the access, im trying to connect from colombia, and tracking de connections that the bot makes, are directed to this ip :66.150.148.30, i tried to ping the adress and i cant get response. i don´t know if this could be the problem

Old   #455

well mine runs flawlessly at 512 mb ssd, 3v3 but when i go to sleep i find out that the pc is frozen :P dunno why, Also the emubot ar, it preatty useless, the bot runs better without it!
now some time after i reach 100 refs, i will try to go again 5v5 256 ram, but 3v3 512 ram is too **** stable :P
also 1 q
i have amd 6300 6core proccesor, how many VM can he handle? (3,5 gh, 4boosted)
Old   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by grstaycool View Post
well mine runs flawlessly at 512 mb ssd, 3v3 but when i go to sleep i find out that the pc is frozen :P dunno why, Also the emubot ar, it preatty useless, the bot runs better without it!
now some time after i reach 100 refs, i will try to go again 5v5 256 ram, but 3v3 512 ram is too **** stable :P
also 1 q
i have amd 6300 6core proccesor, how many VM can he handle? (3,5 gh, 4boosted)
My config:
i5-3570k, overclocked to 4.2
8GB ram,
Samsung 840 Evo.
Running 10 vm (5v5) for 48 hours without a problem!
256 ram per vm.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #457

for EUN it seems like 1 vmware is getting stuck? it says it joined the room but it doesnt get added to the slots?

add to make the vmware host the game it seems to work, makes no sense at all
Old   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie293 View Post
My config:
i5-3570k, overclocked to 4.2
8GB ram,
Samsung 840 Evo.
Running 10 vm (5v5) for 48 hours without a problem!
256 ram per vm.
What system u using on vms?
Old   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comming View Post
What system u using on vms?
I have windows 8.1 as my OS in another SSD.
In VMware, I'm using tiny7.
Old   #460

Quote:
im not running it, the hotspotshield is not the problem cuz in my desktop i dont have it installed and the error is the same. in the error says "error en el servidor remoto: <403> prohibido" in english its "remote server error: <403> forbidden;

im starting to think that there is a restriccion in riot servers to prevent the access, im trying to connect from colombia, and tracking de connections that the bot makes, are directed to this ip :66.150.148.30, i tried to ping the adress and i cant get response. i don´t know if this could be the problem

Same I can't get a response from that IP, if it is even the right IP. Try a different region that we all know it works on. NA works EUN and EUW works I believe. See if you can get those to work and then that'll help to figure if it is a server issue or if it is a computer issue.
Old   #461

elite*gold: 50
Awesome. Thanks
Old   #462

Quote:
Same I can't get a response from that IP, if it is even the right IP. Try a different region that we all know it works on. NA works EUN and EUW works I believe. See if you can get those to work and then that'll help to figure if it is a server issue or if it is a computer issue.
i dont get it to work in any server same error en all of them
Old   #463

My bots keep stucking with the ID:0 error , but it's ok , I spot it everytime and I restart them , a fix to that would be nice , to make a system to relog all bots when the host is having this error .
Old   #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaD3ViL View Post
My bots keep stucking with the ID:0 error , but it's ok , I spot it everytime and I restart them , a fix to that would be nice , to make a system to relog all bots when the host is having this error .
Did you change game room name to something else? Also there's EmuB0T AR which restarts EmuB0T, but the updated version is currently being tested.
Old   #465

This error happened to me too! This appear when the "host" lagged/restarted (so Your christerper1 AR is useless atm for host i think), then one of "client" get the lead of the room, to fix this you need to close all clients and again start host.