Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #331
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 9
Lord Mroku and anyone: I need help

Dont matter i do the bot wont pass 3th game.

I give 712 for each vm and...nothing

I print the errors

Thx in advance

On host
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

On client
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error1.jpg (48.6 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg error2.jpg (24.7 KB, 313 views)



crisnagy is offline  
Old   #332
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisnagy View Post
Lord Mroku and anyone: I need help

Dont matter i do the bot wont pass 3th game.

I give 712 for each vm and...nothing

I print the errors

Thx in advance

On host
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

On client
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
give more ram


Mroku is offline  
Old   #333
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
give more ram
these errors are about ram?
crisnagy is offline  
Old   #334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaD3ViL View Post
You got the latest bot version ? I had the same problem till I download the last version which was released yesterday .
I hope I helped you .
yeah dling the new ver fixed the problem!!! gosh this bot is very cool. I will donate soon!


grstaycool is offline  
Old   #335
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
[quote=Jozikelis;27412271] You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
What is the problem?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Im getting this


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
NO ACCOUNTS

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I have added accounts.
Jozikelis is offline  
Old   #336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
[quote=Jozikelis;27425332]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozikelis View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
What is the problem?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Im getting this





You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I have added accounts.
I see windows XP...
U need framework 4.5(only win7,win8) ^^ use tiny7
Mroku is offline  
Old   #337
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 321
Received Thanks: 20
It says searching for games...
searching for games...
searching for games...
searching for games...
searching for games...
keep doing this
Dreavis is offline  
Old   #338
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreavis View Post
It says searching for games...
searching for games...
searching for games...
searching for games...
searching for games...
keep doing this
Need screen from host,client

Guys..
I need add options to bot..
Give me suggestions...
Its screen from manager(PC manage all VM's)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Mroku is offline  
Old   #339
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Confused as to why my Clone isnt working. Here's a pic. Help?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Ksheedz is offline  
Old   #340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Change net adapter -> FAQ -> UPDATE bot
I have the same problem and changing net adapters doesn't work (don't have intenet when I change from NAT)
Comming is offline  
Old   #341
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Need screen from host,client

Guys..
I need add options to bot..
Give me suggestions...
Its screen from manager(PC manage all VM's)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Maybe ACC manager?autoupdate?

P.s: i give more ram and still stuck after 3 matchs
crisnagy is offline  
Old   #342
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Need screen from host,client

Guys..
I need add options to bot..
Give me suggestions...
Its screen from manager(PC manage all VM's)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Make an FAQ tab for the love of Christ. Also add "recommendations" under said tab and say the optimal amount of RAM. Maybe add the download links to all the software required that way you don't have to add it all in an archive?
Solkrieg is offline  
Old   #343
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Need screen from host,client

Guys..
I need add options to bot..
Give me suggestions...
Its screen from manager(PC manage all VM's)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Automatic restart if bot is stuck. I honestly can't think of anything else.
christerper1 is offline  
Old   #344
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone know why my framework 4.5 is not running?
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
tegboy001 is offline  
Old   #345


 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 221/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,555
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comming View Post
I have the same problem and changing net adapters doesn't work (don't have intenet when I change from NAT)
It was because Server was busy. It should work now(for me it does)


Shuralo is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.