Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaancx View Post
Bug 1) level up pop-up block.

Bug 2) Coord 1 step out of bush, got killed one time in 3 game.
I'm going to have to go to bed right this moment, once i wakeup those are the two things i'll try fix asap.

I still dont know why you get out of the brush, on my screen its hugging the wall, inside brush ;o

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
I'm going to have to go to bed right this moment, once i wakeup those are the two things i'll try fix asap.

I still dont know why you get out of the brush, on my screen its hugging the wall, inside brush ;o
okey good night, i have no idea about that coord bug, tomorrow i'll try to find which coord is that.

Old   #108

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachme00 View Post

@nhcoohrh - when u say you already found that left clicking in pool avoids afk what do you mean ? Sry i do not know exactly what your trying to say it's the original most direct way to anti afk like the ORIGINAL, ORIGINAL even before league lol

valen posted a pic showing him getting an afk ban when he tried to implement in pool clicking at my behest.

Valen's current click the mini map to suicide keeps you in game, active and avoids any potential server checks of example has sprite left pool?, min - max distance traveled? , total distance traveled?, has sprite moved position in last X mins? etc
*IF* that is the check clicking the exact same pixel in pool will not result in your sprite walking so to stay afk in pool if the check is just to see if your sprite has walked you will have to click on alternating points in the pool to walk back and forth too

and more vm's will not solve anything just make the process faster if your willing to do big blocks of refs at a time even Sequoia - BlueGene/Q, has a theoretical limit ssd will help more then new computer unless you have a potato or a toaster you are using as a pc

and as for vm miniaturization/ optimization yes extremely extremely important on that note pls have the various guides here (including yours) changed slightly as 10gb allocated for the drive space like the current guides say is not enough to install everything you need and lol 15 gb worked for me and i was only installing win xp lite as vm base
I don't know what tests you made so far. But I got already some BAN AFK moving the bot brush in the middle of map, up and down on base and also going defending a tower (even get some cs of it and deaths).

Still got AFK alerts. Now I do more fancy things and made a free version available for people try the 3v3 Twisted Treeline. But still AFK bans could happen not sure.

What I think is very weird since in Dominion I stay in base out of pool and got no afk reports. THis is hard to monitor at all what is happening.

Running LOL in virtualization it's a big challenge in terms of "bugs" and glitches of the game. I don't recommend xp lite versions at all. I know win7 have better performance in loading and ending games also on menus. But still some weird errors happen because of Windows Aero.

Also in your calculation of XP gain, don't forget after couple of hours of playing COOP vs AI the XP gain it's reduced in 25%. so the 100 exp gain per match its reduced to 75 exp. so makes 4x75exp = 300-350 exp hour.

Playing 5v5 dominion gives you 50 exp game and you can run 7,8 games per hour = 350-400xp hour

I guess values will be very similar in the end. However hard to get real conclusions with the AFK bans lol.
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
I don't know what tests you made so far. But I got already some BAN AFK moving the bot brush in the middle of map, up and down on base and also going defending a tower (even get some cs of it and deaths).

Still got AFK alerts. Now I do more fancy things and made a free version available for people try the 3v3 Twisted Treeline. But still AFK bans could happen not sure.

What I think is very weird since in Dominion I stay in base out of pool and got no afk reports. THis is hard to monitor at all what is happening.

Running LOL in virtualization it's a big challenge in terms of "bugs" and glitches of the game. I don't recommend xp lite versions at all. I know win7 have better performance in loading and ending games also on menus. But still some weird errors happen because of Windows Aero.

Also in your calculation of XP gain, don't forget after couple of hours of playing COOP vs AI the XP gain it's reduced in 25%. so the 100 exp gain per match its reduced to 75 exp. so makes 4x75exp = 300-350 exp hour.

Playing 5v5 dominion gives you 50 exp game and you can run 7,8 games per hour = 350-400xp hour

I guess values will be very similar in the end. However hard to get real conclusions with the AFK bans lol.
I noted that i did my calculations linearly. I also noted doing my calculation resembled my real world results exactly meaning riot are liars there is no experience boost or increase from lvl 1-10 it is linear the "gain" you see lvl 1-5 is exactly the increase from 5-10 thus they offset ( if this continues past lvl 10 i do not know as i have not tested)

i also said i was seeing an average of (boosted) 60 xp 57-63 @ lvl 7+ right till 10 with 12 min average game time + bot reset time

so again my results were:
(60 xp a game and 12 min games are AVERAGES)

2926xp / 60xp = (49)games * 12mins = 588 mins or / 60mins = 9.8 hours (meaning riot is full of shit and your "bonus" xp lvl1-5 is quickly taken back and nullified HAHAHA) < this means there is no bonus positive or negative increase from lvls 1-10 riot has made the numbers linear

my actual real world time lvl 1-10 was 9.5 hours

Different game types having different checks means riot has maybe "red flagged" certain common or obvious features people are using to exploit

in valens 3v3 on matchmaker the suicide click he makes on the bot inner turret is working 100% no afk bans like i said 9.5 hours straight what is your "fancy" new clicking style ?

windows X vs windows Y doesn't matter if you can run them and they work. at that point it's all about system resource and total vm's you would like to be running ideally

you say you can play 7-8 solo 5v5 dominion games an hour??? does the brush glitch really make the total game length like 6-6.5 minutes???? cause it would have to be almost 5 min game times with +make lobby add lobby wait + 10 seconds +load times + end screen + home click time etc to get in 8 games an hour ????????????

and as valen and i have said if the numbers are comparable (which they ARE based on riots time to xp system) it's more a matter of what way is the safest leading to the highest rewards

Old   #110

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
I only use COOP vs AI to do 15-30. Not to do 1-10 so I'm not sure the difference of XP gain. For 1-10 I use solo win mode on 3v3 dominion.

To get 7-8 games per hour you need 7-8 minutes cycle of games. 5 minutes ingame, 2 minutes in menus/loading. You can get it if your pc it's not overloaded and using win7 vms.
Old   #111

it seems good (:
Old   #112

Very nice solo option :-)

My VM often gets the client in the bottom right corner, this is caused by clicking while the client opens and this makes the bot not find the client, Is the any clicks between the bot clicking "lock in" and when it starts the game? is it possible with a timer to prevent this?
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesland View Post
Very nice solo option :-)

My VM often gets the client in the bottom right corner, this is caused by clicking while the client opens and this makes the bot not find the client, Is the any clicks between the bot clicking "lock in" and when it starts the game? is it possible with a timer to prevent this?
this bug is known for ages, it happens to anyone anytime - no real reason to why it happens, as far as i know.
when i bot, this never happens, but it happens all the time when i play on my main pc.
Old   #114

Quote:
this bug is known for ages, it happens to anyone anytime - no real reason to why it happens, as far as i know.
when i bot, this never happens, but it happens all the time when i play on my main pc.
hi valen are you working on the bugs that i reported yesterday?
Old   #115

Quote:
hi valen are you working on the bugs that i reported yesterday?
you bet your *** i am.
i am also including 'honor members' & 'buy rp' at the same time, this way i dont have to release more versions
Old   #116

"you bet your *** i am." what is this mean

are you also working on the Bot adding screen delay option?

btw honoring premade very unnecesery feature, getting honors from your team mates doesn't count as real honor point.
Old   #117

Quote:
"you bet your ass i am." what is this mean
it's like another meaning of "For sure."

Quote:
are you also working on the Bot adding screen delay option?
there's alrdy a delay in previous version, check under 'Optz', alltho this delay is only when Adding bots and before Creatinga game in 3v3-mode.
More delays are needed, probably - just dont know where, yet. my pc don't need any delays, but i know many people like to 'pssh' their stuff to MAX and then we need delays

Quote:
btw honoring premade very unnecesery feature, getting honors from your team mates doesn't count as real honor point.
really? i had no idea. i'll skip this for now then.
Old   #118

so if i want to this with more account's

i need a [V]irtual [M]achine ?
a Good PC that can hold 3-5 LoL Running on a VM ?
a Brain to understand you
and some accounts.

So if i have that i alwayse need to wait for the bot to be done and put manual my new account in the box of the players with |

So typically i have to do the hole bot manual with hands to do the name's and login. ?

or i'm whrong? tell me please ?
Old   #119

Quote:
it's like another meaning of "For sure."

there's alrdy a delay in previous version, check under 'Optz', alltho this delay is only when Adding bots and before Creatinga game in 3v3-mode.
More delays are needed, probably - just dont know where, yet. my pc don't need any delays, but i know many people like to 'pssh' their stuff to MAX and then we need delays

really? i had no idea. i'll skip this for now then.
btw i just realized, i meant by "team mates"* premades...

and that delay doesn't affect adding bots screen. there's need a at least 2 sec delay for each add.
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowbener View Post
So typically i have to do the hole bot manual with hands to do the name's and login. ?

or i'm whrong? tell me please ?
you need to manualy add new names to this list, yes. every 6 days- so much work, no?

Quote:
btw i just realized, i meant by "team mates"* premades...

and that delay doesn't affect adding bots screen. there's need a at least 2 sec delay for each add.
yes, it does affect it, i updated this last time - try it

new update in 1-2hours, stress-testing level5 bug.. :<

Closed Thread