Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
heilp pls

hello guy i have some problem with ttbot i dont understand how is function.
when i put F1 nothing happens ?? help me pls

Old   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by koulva View Post
hello guy i have some problem with ttbot i dont understand how is function.
when i put F1 nothing happens ?? help me pls
Make sure you have;
Desktop resolution 1024*768, 32bit color.

Selected an option under 'Bot'
->Leader, for leader in 3v3
->Player, for follower in 3v3
->SOLO, for dominion

PVP.Net Client:
Make sure you are on 'HOME' menu

InGame:
All settings on League of legends should be on 'default', 'borderless', 'max fps:25'

Old   #138

solo dominion mode: if bot loses game doesn't recognize DEFEAT button and stucks in there.
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaancx View Post
solo dominion mode: if bot loses game doesn't recognize DEFEAT button and stucks in there.
This has to be fixed lol

I also re-arranged the code, a bit- will keep doing this to try to findout why some bugs happen for you and not for me..

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
This has to be fixed lol

I also re-arranged the code, a bit- will keep doing this to try to findout why some bugs happen for you and not for me..
and for somereason one of my bot stuck in home page when hits level 12.

and same bot didn't recognize level up pop-up and try to create game with pop-up open when hit lvl 11.
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowbener View Post
Could anyone tell me a good and trusted working vm name ?
use vm workstation PERIOD i can confirm workstation 9 works 100%

@valen i had an error where the bots got stuck buying xp at lvl 3 it simply did not enter the store even if i manually entered the store it did not auto buy it did however prevent further games until i manually bought xp (so it wasn't recognizing 400 rp)

i also had an unknown and unmsged crash on two of my lol's in vm.
Based on the time it happened i believe it was a result of something i have seen before / if you enter into a game just after midnight on Mondays when they are adjusting the free champ selection u can sometimes still get the previous champ selection that is no longer available they are selectable but quickly error telling you that you do not own the champion. IF you own even one champ your first alphabetically listed owned champ suddenly bugs to your current selection (forcing a legit pick)
these new accounts have 0 champs owned so what the result was if i got the "old" free champ select bug was i guess just shutting down my lol's altogether rather then let me in a game with an unavailable champ *riot your tight ***** always having your consumer pay for you mistakes*

a clever solution for the popups when you are making solo games is to reverse the team sides in the bot selection page. IE move the player to pinkside load the bots on the blue side that way no pop ups block the buttons you need this way
Old   #142

for some reason 2 of my bots are closing the level-up pop-up bot one doesn't close those pop-up, only different thing about that account is I use xp boost with him, other than everything same with others...
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachme00 View Post
@valen i had an error where the bots got stuck buying xp at lvl 3 it simply did not enter the store even if i manually entered the store it did not auto buy it did however prevent further games until i manually bought xp (so it wasn't recognizing 400 rp)
Actually, after a bit of thought - for some reason, the picture it looks for stopt applying, i had to get a new one- no idea why. will send a new image to fix this in the next patch

Quote:
i also had an unknown and unmsged crash on two of my lol's in vm.
Based on the time it happened i believe it was a result of something i have seen before / if you enter into a game just after midnight on Mondays when they are adjusting the free champ selection u can sometimes still get the previous champ selection that is no longer available they are selectable but quickly error telling you that you do not own the champion. IF you own even one champ your first alphabetically listed owned champ suddenly bugs to your current selection (forcing a legit pick)
these new accounts have 0 champs owned so what the result was if i got the "old" free champ select bug was i guess just shutting down my lol's altogether rather then let me in a game with an unavailable champ *riot your tight asses always having your consumer pay for you mistakes*
I got this bug all day yesterday - i dont know where it came from, what causes it or how i get rid of it. i restarted client and it was gone.

Quote:
a clever solution for the popups when you are making solo games is to reverse the team sides in the bot selection page. IE move the player to pinkside load the bots on the blue side that way no pop ups block the buttons you need this way
This is a good idea, but i want it to be fast and if i would demand speed i need a speed-dependent solution ;x
If none of my recent theories around this problem doesnt fix this, i will consider this. thanx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaancx View Post
for some reason 2 of my bots are closing the level-up pop-up bot one doesn't close those pop-up, only different thing about that account is I use xp boost with him, other than everything same with others...
this one is tricky as fuck.
Old   #144

Quote:

this one is tricky as ****.
after xp boost expired problem solved itself. i bought another xpboost if problem happens again i'll let you know.

but you should work on defeat bug.
Old   #145

6 hours, 23 rounds, avg. 16min per game
--

so far no problem with the "popup" thing, i dont know what causes it for you guys but i will let it roll untill i hit level 15. if i get no problems by then, i will just add a delay before EVERY SINGLE action the bot takes. :x
Old   #146

thx now i can run the bot thx!!!!!!!
but i have one other problem i have install vmware and install lol but i can launch lol . pls help me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (82.1 KB, 28 views)
Old   #147

Install .net framework 3.5
Old   #148

Another problem is that the bot detects that accounts has 400RP even though "buy boost" option is disabled, and goes to the store and buys it ( , )
Old   #149

Quote:
Actually, after a bit of thought - for some reason, the picture it looks for stopt applying, i had to get a new one- no idea why. will send a new image to fix this in the next patch
awesome and thank you i leave feed back for your and thus all benefit

Quote:
I got this bug all day yesterday - i dont know where it came from, what causes it or how i get rid of it. i restarted client and it was gone.
riot sucks lol jking but when it comes to smooth patches they do the Christmas patch has friged up anyone with certain sound set ups lol as you need active sound for the play button to link to the matchmaker allowing you the make button game lol so it obviously has something to do with the "invisible" hotfix they release to change champ rotation and is a result of the active and thus unhotfixed clients being out of sync with the changes on the server side

Quote:
This is a good idea, but i want it to be fast and if i would demand speed i need a speed-dependent solution ;x
If none of my recent theories around this problem doesnt fix this, i will consider this. thanx.
it's one extra click I'm suggesting?!?!?!?! u simply enter game create lobby click add to team (pink side always exposed) then add bot on blue side will u see a speed difference with one extra click lol

Quote:
6 hours, 23 rounds, avg. 16min per game
--
till next update? till lvl10 (what method)? till the world ends? come on man details

Quote:
Originally Posted by koulva View Post
thx now i can run the bot thx!!!!!!!
but i have one other problem i have install vmware and install lol but i can launch lol . pls help me
you are not fully setting up the vm correctly it's just like your normal pc windows doesn't magically have everything you will need/want so you have to get them. Further depending on what operating system you instal and what version etc you might need different things but mainly you will need net framework 3.5 or 4.0, the latest direct x instal, flash, the lol+pando + any other updates drivers system updates etc there are 3ish guides on this site that add up to about 95% of a total guide

IDEA i can make a nice FULL recent guide (maybe with a slick vid) on full vm installation and set up + optimizations if i see some responses here that will either garner Valen for sure and maybe myself some free refs made let me know what you think

EDIT i forgot to ask what xp boost are you setting it to buy 1day .. or 3 day? < maybe i smell a new tab in the options lol
Old   #150

Yes, please do the video guide. It would be appreciated alot

Closed Thread