Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
which mode is better for farming 30 solo dominion or 3v3 twisted treeline?



kaancx is offline  
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
solo dominion only works for 1-15, it's technically made for people that want to MASS-RAF and for players that Can't do 3v3 or 5v5 bcuz of pc restrictions


valen is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
so solo dominion is faster solution for 1-15?
kaancx is offline  
Old   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
you have all the tools on this bot to check that, i didnt check it myself


valen is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
for somereason solo dominion doesn't work?
kaancx is offline  
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
forgot to include the new img files =.=''

1.2b up, with correct img folder
valen is offline  
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
First Feedback from solo dominion mode, Put little bit delay on adding bots process.
In 3 VM;
1st VM) Started game 2v2
2nd VM) Started game 3v3
3rd VM) tried to start the game 2v3 but error showed up "Teams are unbalanced". Tried to rerun but. Started 3v3

edit1: 3rd VM) miss what happened but probably bot walk little bit too close to enemy bots and got killed by them.
edit2: same thing happened to 1st vm and 2nd vm.
edit3: find the reason why bots are dying. when they are get out of bush and minion respawn in that time, minions kills bots.

What should be changing.
Put some delay for bot adding screen,
change anti-afk walk with new one and don't let bots get out of bush.
kaancx is offline  
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 3
"+Honor all party members" interesting feature. cant wait for it.
GhostShank is offline  
Old   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostShank View Post
"+Honor all party members" interesting feature. cant wait for it.
this feature will be pointless feature, because honoring your premade is not count as a real honor point, and it won't open any badge...
kaancx is offline  
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaancx View Post
First Feedback from solo dominion mode, Put little bit delay on adding bots process.
In 3 VM;
1st VM) Started game 2v2
2nd VM) Started game 3v3
3rd VM) tried to start the game 2v3 but error showed up "Teams are unbalanced". Tried to rerun but. Started 3v3

edit1: 3rd VM) miss what happened but probably bot walk little bit too close to enemy bots and got killed by them.
edit2: same thing happened to 1st vm and 2nd vm.
edit3: find the reason why bots are dying. when they are get out of bush and minion respawn in that time, minions kills bots.

What should be changing.
Put some delay for bot adding screen,
change anti-afk walk with new one and don't let bots get out of bush.
the delay option will be fixed.
the afk-bush coordinates are perfect, i dont know what makes your bot run out of it Oo?
valen is offline  
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
the delay option will be fixed.
the afk-bush coordinates are perfect, i dont know what makes your bot run out of it Oo?
I don't have any idea it's same for all 3 of them? my minimap hud is at full? are you cordinate it with full minimap HUD?
kaancx is offline  
Old   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaancx View Post
I don't have any idea it's same for all 3 of them? my minimap hud is at full? are you cordinate it with full minimap HUD?
try default
valen is offline  
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5


same for 3 of them with default HUD Scales.
kaancx is offline  
Old   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Alright, ill try new coords too ;x


EDIT:
uploaded 1.2c;
the delay option works for dominion aswell, and it can be adjusted under 'Optz' tab, default 3s.
coord's updated aswell
valen is offline  
Old   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
Bug 1) level up pop-up block.

Bug 2) Coord 1 step out of bush, got killed one time in 3 game.


kaancx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.