Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Discussion on [Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/16/2012, 03:09   #76

elite*gold: 0
sounds odd, try to put the game window into 'Borderless', otherwise i have no clue dude..

maybe if you run win7, you might want to run the bot as Administrator
Old 12/16/2012, 03:27   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
sounds odd, try to put the game window into 'Borderless', otherwise i have no clue dude..

maybe if you run win7, you might want to run the bot as Administrator
well win 7 is my base machine / i have installed vm workstation 9 and installed win xp lite as a vm on my ssd i then preped the vm as per instructions all installs / settings / and as i said lol settings / i then took snapshot of vm while off and created 2 linked clones/ i start all three vm's log lol onto each one and start your bot and engage it in each vm / as i said the host invites all accept and start game however i see that to stop going afk the mouse is clicking on the mini map causing all the champs to repeatedly flood the bot lane it's a click move so they don't fight anything and die. it does seem to delay the loss / and as i said the restart works no problem

the only thing i can think to add is i set a 30 fps cap to try to help limit resource if that matters

testing borderless now i now see the bot menu in game client and ....
Old 12/16/2012, 03:39   #78

Did you read my theory? if you did you'd understand that theyre supposed to die.
Old 12/16/2012, 03:53   #79

ahh i am very sry / your phylosiphy only states it stops you from going afk./ i asumed this was a click in your pool ( like i have seen used before) / i did not know u were suiciding during the match / i fully understand we intend to lose the actual match as soon as possible

have you ever compared your champ suicide click vs a click in your pool ? for total game length?

do u think having many recorded deaths and 0 stats of any other kind is more or less ban visable then 0 stats of all kinds? ( lol i guess it doen't really make a diffrence as a check for either would be obvious)

i really like your to do add in list. my machine is eating 3vm's right now off a ssd with only 1gb ram allocated each i'm gonna try for 6 droping the ram to as low as it will give me stability considering it would only be reworking your current method could you add in 5 bot summoner rift or dominion ( which ever is the total math winner in terms of time /experience) just for number flexibility

for the record VALEN = GOSU

you have no idea seeing someone skilled like you with the mentality you have means to me in the current state of the world pls stay strong
Old 12/16/2012, 05:35   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglinhasZN View Post
if so **** yes wish this could work in Brazilian servers. damnit :X
its works i'm using there right now... pvt me
Old 12/16/2012, 12:03   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachme00 View Post
have you ever compared your champ suicide click vs a click in your pool ? for total game length?
didnt try, i will try right now - if it works and results are better, ill fix it
edit: 2 games later, here's your answer

also, i think solo-dominion will be added later today
Old 12/16/2012, 14:52   #82

Quote:
didnt try, i will try right now - if it works and results are better, ill fix it
edit: 2 games later, here's your answer

also, i think solo-dominion will be added later today
my looks like riot implemented a has player left the pool check!!
sry i was only asking from a mathematical point of view but the formula seems pretty clear now ANY positive gain > bans lol

also when u say solo dominion would that be using the hide in brush glitch? ( it occurs to me that the check ^^ might be a total walk distance check which might start flagging the afk in brush dominion trick) and as for solo that will have to take place in custom which will (as u all know) lvl cap at 15 what i don't know is if you get a different exp rate for custom vs making a 5 man vs matchmaker ai bots. *IE* Would 5 vm's solo botting customs reach lvl 10 before 5 vm's being linked and playing on the matchmaker together?

when i think about it solo in custom is forced to be beginner bots as well i wounder if that affects exp pay out
Old 12/16/2012, 15:07   #83

Quote:
my looks like riot implemented a has player left the pool check!!
sry i was only asking from a mathematical point of view but the formula seems pretty clear now ANY positive gain > bans lol

also when u say solo dominion would that be using the hide in brush glitch? ( it occurs to me that the check ^^ might be a total walk distance check which might start flagging the afk in brush dominion trick) and as for solo that will have to take place in custom which will (as u all know) lvl cap at 15 what i don't know is if you get a different exp rate for custom vs making a 5 man vs matchmaker ai bots. *IE* Would 5 vm's solo botting customs reach lvl 10 before 5 vm's being linked and playing on the matchmaker together?

when i think about it solo in custom is forced to be beginner bots as well i wounder if that affects exp pay out
Any xp > ban indeed

About dominion;
Yes, the brush glitch will be used, but it's also the most effective way to go 1-15, after that you can set your bots on 3v3 mode for 15-30.

But there's also people who can't support 3v3 on their PC's, maybe they have a extra laptop that they want to use. idk, making the dominion bot is better than not making it at all, i think. Together we could figure out all sorts of "Best way 1-30", but for now, the more options we got, the better in the long run.
Old 12/16/2012, 15:46   #84

Quote:
Any xp > ban indeed

About dominion;
Yes, the brush glitch will be used, but it's also the most effective way to go 1-15, after that you can set your bots on 3v3 mode for 15-30.

But there's also people who can't support 3v3 on their PC's, maybe they have a extra laptop that they want to use. idk, making the dominion bot is better than not making it at all, i think. Together we could figure out all sorts of "Best way 1-30", but for now, the more options we got, the better in the long run.
i agree with you 100% like our new formula says Something > Nothing lol
I was just trying to get you some input for your use while it was most relevant. Your consideration to variation not just for flexibility but for fairness is commendable to by the way

in regards to my Dominion questions i'm really just curious what the most mathematically efficient route is from 1-10

solo the dom glitch customs period BUT

how does the solo dom glitch compare to running linked on the matchmaker

simply is it faster getting to 10 to be ruuning X solo's ? or linked groups of 3 or 5
Old 12/16/2012, 15:54   #85

Quote:
simply is it faster getting to 10 to be ruuning X solo's ? or linked groups of 3 or 5
First we make the tools, then we optimize them, then we calculate the numbers.

Simply put, we won't know untill everyone comes with data, numbers to prove how fast each bot runs. Only then can we compare the numbers and know the answer.
Old 12/16/2012, 16:08   #86

I had problems with LoL just exiting after a game or a few games. This happened on all bots after a while.
Old 12/16/2012, 16:14   #87

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
3v3 dominion costum games (brush trick) best way to do 1-5 1-10 (refs).

Already told valen to implement that on firsts posts but he was to "focus" on TT to accept any suggestion from me.

TT 3v3 ban power and bad kda ftw. And teachme00 and I already found that only lefting the fountain will to avoid you the ban for afk.

On dominion 5v5 you get 0 bans for AFK. The solution to people with low PC it's ask santaclaus for new PC or SSD.

Have a optimized VM it's also important.
Old 12/16/2012, 16:35   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
3v3 dominion costum games (brush trick) best way to do 1-5 1-10 (refs).

Already told valen to implement that on firsts posts but he was to "focus" on TT to accept any suggestion from me.

TT 3v3 ban power and bad kda ftw. And teachme00 and I already found that only lefting the fountain will to avoid you the ban for afk.

On dominion 5v5 you get 0 bans for AFK. The solution to people with low PC it's ask santaclaus for new PC or SSD.

Have a optimized VM it's also important.
Firstofall, your english is bad enough for me to argue you, for for what I understand I will give it a shot, and this will be the last quote I give to you.

My bot has left the base since version 1. 0 bans reported.

You never release any numbers to support your "facts", maybe you should start doing just that. Include the mathematic formulas you use otherwise go back to church.

You're arguing 1-15 in Dominion is faster than 3v3 TT, and yet you come with no facts, no numbers to support your theory - read the line above.

If you can do 5v5, you can run 3v3*2 which makes it 6 bots level at the same time which makes it worth it -- in the longrun.

Use brain, no pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhak View Post
I had problems with LoL just exiting after a game or a few games. This happened on all bots after a while.
"LoL exiting", as in crashing? or it presses the "x" button on the PvP.Net client and idles ?
Old 12/16/2012, 21:15   #89

hi again valen pls don't pay this any mind as i am just continuing my theory crafting

valen your 3v3 method gave me the following numbers FYI i got about 57-63 xp (boosted) a game was exactly a 12 min average game time played.i was 3x lvl 10 in 9.5-10 hours. The straight math based on 2926 xp cumulative to lvl 10 lolwiki*

so 2926xp/60xp = (49)games *12mins =588 mins or /60mins = 9.8 hours (meaning riot is full of shit and your "bonus" xp lvl1-5 is quickly taken back and nulled HAHAHA)

u cannot arrange a five v five (total 10) or a three v three (total 6) of all bots on the matchmaker as you can only choose your team mates not your opponents. that would only be achievable in custom. the best you can do is have 2 sets of either 3 or 5* potentially

for clarity the brush "glitch" allows a "solo" ref to occupy 1-2 or even 3 of the ai bots allowing YOUR teams ai bots to win the game and win much earlier then "usual" < this must be the xp gain deciding faster as wins are worth slightly more per minute

thus if u linked a team of 3 (or 5) vms ALL three of your team would go to brush and weather or not u "bug" the enemy ai is irrelevant as even a single active ai will capture the towers causing you to lose. SO unless a team losing happens much faster then a solo win allowing for the numbers to cycle faster solo wins.

the only thing i have yet to verify is if there is a different xp rate for custom games vs games on the matchmaker which would skew my stated believed formula

meaning probably a solo dominion bush winning vm has the fastest speed/ and potentially flexibility as one can simply run as many solos as one theoretically can power vm's

however the major check and balance to this is bannability as aside from automated systems in games seemingly improving there ability to spot afk's and bot the refs themselves are clearly checked if they do not appear organic

hence if we linearly achieve number saturation it doesn't appear very human nor give us anything to hide ourselves behind

English = solos probably most efficient/ most efficient probably will not be most safe/ not being safe does not warrant saving maybe 1-2 hours a ref

@nhcoohrh - when u say you already found that left clicking in pool avoids afk what do you mean ? Sry i do not know exactly what your trying to say it's the original most direct way to anti afk like the ORIGINAL, ORIGINAL even before league lol

valen posted a pic showing him getting an afk ban when he tried to implement in pool clicking at my behest.

Valen's current click the mini map to suicide keeps you in game, active and avoids any potential server checks of example has sprite left pool?, min - max distance traveled? , total distance traveled?, has sprite moved position in last X mins? etc
*IF* that is the check clicking the exact same pixel in pool will not result in your sprite walking so to stay afk in pool if the check is just to see if your sprite has walked you will have to click on alternating points in the pool to walk back and forth too

and more vm's will not solve anything just make the process faster if your willing to do big blocks of refs at a time even Sequoia - BlueGene/Q, has a theoretical limit ssd will help more then new computer unless you have a potato or a toaster you are using as a pc

and as for vm miniaturization/ optimization yes extremely extremely important on that note pls have the various guides here (including yours) changed slightly as 10gb allocated for the drive space like the current guides say is not enough to install everything you need and lol 15 gb worked for me and i was only installing win xp lite as vm base
Old 12/16/2012, 21:58   #90

v 1.2
-----
+
Selecting Leader/Player, now you have to select a radio button.
Added a new img for accepting party invite, some reported it to not function correctly- should be fixed now.
Added a new game option, SOLO; Dominion.
-
Removed 'level 5'-popup check, need to find a better solution to this problem.

Looking for feedback.
Closed Thread