Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by endym1on View Post
It doesn't buy XP boost on level 3, it just doesn't do anything and waits. Please, fix this
The current XP Boost-function was a general test, it will be fixed and released together with auto-login. It will take some time to fix the auto login, due to holidays and what not.

For now just do it manualy if it doesnt work correctly.

Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
The current XP Boost-function was a general test, it will be fixed and released together with auto-login. It will take some time to fix the auto login, due to holidays and what not.

For now just do it manualy if it doesnt work correctly.
So with auto-login you can just add a list of accounts and it will level them automatically and logout at level 5/10?

Old   #258

Quote:
So with auto-login you can just add a list of accounts and it will level them automatically and logout at level 5/10?
that's exactly right.

but unlike all the other bots, TTBot will keep track of which account hit level 10 and save those accounts incase you want to do something with them - simply put, TTBot will manage the accounts from level 1-5/10 and keep track of every step they take.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #259

can anyone help me with vm?

get it with vm

Old   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowbener View Post
can anyone help me with vm?

get it with vm

Old   #261

thanks and merry xmas
Old   #262

Currently stresstesting Auto-login from accountList.txt, update will be released once i think most bugs are gone --but! there's always bugs, feedback-comments are a must as usual.
(expected release: 24-48hours from this post.)

You guys will have to google for account-creation tool, i dont know/want to mess with auto-captcha thing and im sure these forums have a few of these tools already. :=)
Old   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
Currently stresstesting Auto-login from accountList.txt, update will be released once i think most bugs are gone --but! there's always bugs, feedback-comments are a must as usual.
(expected release: 24-48hours from this post.)

You guys will have to google for account-creation tool, i dont know/want to mess with auto-captcha thing and im sure these forums have a few of these tools already. :=)
great and check out this XP boost buyer, cause its not working
merry xmas
Old   #264

Quote:
great and check out this XP boost buyer, cause its not working
merry xmas
check this post
Old   #265

Is it possible to edit this in a way so it only levels up only one account?
Old   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsnoob View Post
Is it possible to edit this in a way so it only levels up only one account?
with Solo option, you can lvl you acc to 15, otherwise - no. You can do 3 games a day untill level 30 in dominion, solo - but it will take you forever
Old   #267

first off thanks for the bot and your dedication/support on it. couple bugs/suggestions. I'm still having problems when doing dominion solo with the pop-up box when it levels.(this problem doesn't happen when using the TT portion though) also a suggestion or brainstorm, have you tried implementing the same brush walking code for twisted tree line? I read earlier you were trying to get it to stay in the fountain and were getting afk bans, but what if you had the bot run into the jungle and just move around in a bush? I haven't tested it much myself, but it seems like the bots suiciding bottom slow down the lane and sometimes even attract the top lane bots.

thanks again for the bot, look forward to future improvements
Old   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by womd View Post
first off thanks for the bot and your dedication/support on it. couple bugs/suggestions. I'm still having problems when doing dominion solo with the pop-up box when it levels.(this problem doesn't happen when using the TT portion though) also a suggestion or brainstorm, have you tried implementing the same brush walking code for twisted tree line? I read earlier you were trying to get it to stay in the fountain and were getting afk bans, but what if you had the bot run into the jungle and just move around in a bush? I haven't tested it much myself, but it seems like the bots suiciding bottom slow down the lane and sometimes even attract the top lane bots.

thanks again for the bot, look forward to future improvements
Thanx alot for your thoughts, they do matter!

A few tests i did way before i released the bot was;
1- run to jungle & hide
Bots will notice - because of the way they are coded they can know players movement, they know youre in the brush so they won't push towers in respect of being ganked. Time is wasted.
2- set all bots on top lane, behind towers; at specific times.
Bots will sense your presence and not push, but instead they will focus on lasthit.
3- afk base
Ban.
4- suicide botlane.
Bots will notice you've died, and take the chance to push waves so that you will miss minions -> faster result to game end.

Alltho i've come up with this data, feel FREE to try this by yourselves in anyway you can and comeback with counter-arguments and i will be more than happy to reconcider the state of the bot.

TTBot v2.2 update(UNSTABLE! Need testers for [email protected], 1-10!);
NOTICE: AUTO-LOGIN IS MEANT FOR DOMINION, CAN BE USED FOR TT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

2 files from your League of legends folder will be replaced by running the bot from now on, but only once. IF you DON'T want this to happen, find 'Settings.txt' and change 'updateCFG=1' to 'updateCFG=0'
The two files are;
1) game.cfg (lol\game\) This will affect everyone.
2) lol.properties (lol\rads\projects\lol_air_client_config_euw\relea ses\0.0.0.36\deploy\) This will only affect euWest.(future will include them all. )

Auto-login is now ON. Please update 'account.txt' file accordingly:
name1|password
name2|password
name3|password
etc.

Added option 'dir=' under 'Settings.txt' <- IT'S A MUST FOR AUTOLOGIN! DON'T include \ at the end. Use the example for reference.
Added option 'Auto-login' under 'Optz' tab

* Will release 1-5 option once we know 1-10 works flawlessly.

How-To:
1. Add accounts to account.txt
2. Make sure you've added correct LoL path to Settings.txt
3. Make sure 'lolclient.exe' & 'lollauncher.exe' is not running in the process list
4. Start TTBot and press F1
GL HF

Alot of background code has been updated too; such as 'popup-problem', 'buyXP', if you notice anything you write about it and ill fix it asap!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #269

leaving bot for the night will feedback in morning

#1 One of bots didn't buy xp boost for some reason, but keep playing games.
#2 One of bots did find pop-up at lvl 5, didn't close it and stuck at client home in "pop-up find X,Y" process.
#3 one of bots typed summoner name(playername****) and stuck at "how familiar with lol; begginer, expert" process. In bot client step was: "Creating solo game".
Old   #270

My pc do not support this program. Can anyone doit for me? Pm me if so.

Closed Thread