Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1606

elite*gold: 0
it starts the game but it only points to move to the bot lane without doing anything else in dominion it just right click to the right bottom corner of the screen is this normal to not even be in fights ? or even take turrets ? i mean the bot is just hiding bot not doing anything else

Old   #1607

elite*gold: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by schabba View Post
windows xp prof. sp3 @virtualbox 1024*768 32bit
lol client starts but it doesnt press play

maybe virtualbox is the problem

does it works better with win xp or win7?
English version of the game? I use win7 on my VMs, but xp should work just as fine.

Old   #1608

elite*gold: 26
can i use this bot to farm ep on my lv 30 account? or only for leveling from 1-30 / 1-5/10/15 ..
Old   #1609

Quote:
windows xp prof. sp3 @virtualbox 1024*768 32bit
lol client starts but it doesnt press play

maybe virtualbox is the problem

does it works better with win xp or win7?
First of all , check is evrything fine with settings [ screen resulition , language , run as administrator , etc. ] .
If that not help then try to change from Virtualbox to VMware [ i use VMware ] .
Btw Win Xp = low resources / Win 7 = better perfomance It's Your Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saytara21 View Post
it starts the game but it only points to move to the bot lane without doing anything else in dominion it just right click to the right bottom corner of the screen is this normal to not even be in fights ? or even take turrets ? i mean the bot is just hiding bot not doing anything else
If you do not like it , do not use it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubibiber View Post
can i use this bot to farm ep on my lv 30 account? or only for leveling from 1-30 / 1-5/10/15 ..
Please read before post stupid questions ... this thread is spammed with similar questions ... YES IT CAN FARM IP ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT !

Old   #1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighter66 View Post
English version of the game? I use win7 on my VMs, but xp should work just as fine.
english version, yes
i followed the guide with only one difference that i use virtualbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyprobg View Post
First of all , check is evrything fine with settings [ screen resulition , language , run as administrator , etc. ] .
If that not help then try to change from Virtualbox to VMware [ i use VMware ] .
Btw Win Xp = low resources / Win 7 = better perfomance It's Your Choice
i think i have to try with vmware
so u mean the bot is maybe optimized for win7?
Old   #1611

Quote:

If you do not like it , do not use it ...
lol ? i mean is that what he does ? or this is a bug ? negative attitude wont help i would prefer if you just answer and then shshshsh
Old   #1612

elite*gold: 103
Quote:
english version, yes
i followed the guide with only one difference that i use virtualbox

Well then, since most of the users are using win7 and VMware, I think this is the most responsible way to run bots.
Old   #1613

Quote:
Yes , try VMware - in my opinion its better for "botting".
If u have enought ram use win 7 its better fast loading and more performance [ but need more ram ... i do not have extra ram so i use xp :\ ]

Quote:
lol ? i mean is that what he does ? or this is a bug ? negative attitude wont help i would prefer if you just answer and then shshshsh
If u are lazy enought to not read the Valen post in the first page , i dont care ^^ and if u think i'm required to answer stupid questions that's not true
L2R !
Old   #1614

Quote:
If u are lazy enought to not read the Valen post in the first page , i dont care ^^ and if u think i'm required to answer stupid questions that's not true
L2R !
dude... i read it and i didnt see anything related to looking at the player going to the bot so i needed some info.. thank you anyway
Old   #1615

Quote:
Yes , try VMware - in my opinion its better for "botting".
If u have enought ram use win 7 its better fast loading and more performance [ but need more ram ... i do not have extra ram so i use xp :\ ]

L2R !

I would say windows XP is faster
but thats a large discussion
windows 7 indeed takes more RAM..
i use windows XP and 1,5 GB per VM atm
can reduce it but i'll need a better XP image which has all the crap taken out ya don't need... and go to the extreme :P
but im fine as i got 8 GB of RAM
can run 3 VM's its all i need :P

and also shady.. don't even type something about answering stupid questions...
if you don't want to answer them don't answer at all simple
instead of your msg that offends people...

Quote:
yes it is what the bot does...

dominion is just walking to one position..
and eventually win the game cause the allied bots pwn the 3 enemy bots
rarely loses

.. 3v3TT option they just walk straight into the enemy base and lose the game as soon as possible

if you want a bot that uses skills and everything... good luck programming that cause AI isn't that simple to program...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1616

@maskedmous thank you
Old   #1617

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmous View Post
I would say windows XP is faster
but thats a large discussion
windows 7 indeed takes more RAM..
i use windows XP and 1,5 GB per VM atm
can reduce it but i'll need a better XP image which has all the crap taken out ya don't need... and go to the extreme :P
but im fine as i got 8 GB of RAM
can run 3 VM's its all i need :P

and also shady.. don't even type something about answering stupid questions...
if you don't want to answer them don't answer at all simple
instead of your msg that offends people...

yes it is what the bot does...

dominion is just walking to one position..
and eventually win the game cause the allied bots pwn the 3 enemy bots
rarely loses

.. 3v3TT option they just walk straight into the enemy base and lose the game as soon as possible

if you want a bot that uses skills and everything... good luck programming that cause AI isn't that simple to program...

Well mate I didn't want to disappoint you but Win7 Vms are faster than WinXp for loading menus and stuff.

Simple test of running win7 VM with 1GB and WinXP VM with also 1GB on SSD Drives shows complety different times, when game finish winxp takes an eternity to go to the score page.

On win7 Vms I make 1-10 in 7h-7h30, against the winXP 8-9h. Not much but there is a difference.

Also my record on win7 doing 1-30 was 4 days . The good thing of winxp its that you can run with 400mb if you have an SSD disk ofc. So you have more bots running, they go slow but they win in numbers hehe.

regarding winning coop vs ai games or even pvp games that is not a big thing, they are solutions already available for that
Old   #1618

ok i think virtualbox isnt supported, because of the d3d issues maybe.
vmware works fine.
Old   #1619

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Well mate I didn't want to disappoint you but Win7 Vms are faster than WinXp for loading menus and stuff.

Simple test of running win7 VM with 1GB and WinXP VM with also 1GB on SSD Drives shows complety different times, when game finish winxp takes an eternity to go to the score page.

On win7 Vms I make 1-10 in 7h-7h30, against the winXP 8-9h. Not much but there is a difference.

Also my record on win7 doing 1-30 was 4 days . The good thing of winxp its that you can run with 400mb if you have an SSD disk ofc. So you have more bots running, they go slow but they win in numbers hehe.

regarding winning coop vs ai games or even pvp games that is not a big thing, they are solutions already available for that
windows XP doesn't have to take long to get to the score page
mine takes like 10 ~ 20 sec? cause i have 1,5 GB per machine

but i don't have a SSD so can't rely on my HDD its too slow for that

if i give the machine less than 1.3 or so then it would take an eternity for the score to show up ye true..
but i got that with win7 as well and win7 would need more than 1.3gb
just cause LoL takes 800 ~ 1 gb RAM.. and win7 itself also takes quite alot.. unless you have a image that has no **** in it... then you could reduce everything ye.. but i don't have those so :P
Old   #1620

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
you think 10-20 sec fast? On win7 we are talking about 2-5 seconds.

Running 1gB ram or 1,5GB ram on Winxp with SSD it's the samething. Winxp uses page file, and SSD it's pretty fast for that. Especially if I'm running them in Raid 0.

Also the loading of the game, menus in general its always faster. Like I said give us 1h-1h30 more when doing 1-10 this small differences.

And for doing coop vs ai, it's very important to reduce the time between new games. Less creation time, more games per hour/day.

Quote:
ok i think virtualbox isnt supported, because of the d3d issues maybe.
vmware works fine.
If you read my topic, you even needed to test it. that is written there already for 8 months lol.

But it's always nice to share , pixelsearch doesn't very well work on virtualbox

Closed Thread