Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #2161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixotrichus View Post
the bot doesn`t recognize the end of games anymore on my VMs.
I get the defeat screen and it pretty much stays there indefiniteley....any solutions?
take your own pictures and replace them at the image folder.



trikee is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikee View Post
take your own pictures and replace them at the image folder.
Uuum. Any specific xy coordinates for the pictures?


Phrixotrichus is offline  
Old   #2163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
Is there any reason to why I can't leave the game on? I find that I am trying to leave it on while I sleep overnight. To find that the client only played 4 games, restarted, and didn't open back up the client again. Any reason to why the client isn't opened back up?

This is also my TTmonitor Settings. I have gone from 5, 10, 15, 20 and now 25...

#Min bot is allowed to not be in a game before being restarted.
OutOfGame=25

#Min bot is allowed being ingame before restart.
InGame=40
brandonfas is offline  
Old   #2164
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,310
Received Thanks: 34
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
help ?


habab43 is offline  
Old   #2165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Why bot not buying double exp?

Can any body tell me what coordinate I should use?
tegboy001 is offline  
Old   #2166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Hey, srry for my english is really bad, just saying ^^.

I have a few problems with VMware, im playing in 8.0 (maximum in my pc), my pc runs Windows7 and i follow all ur tutorial but when i finish and run the virtual machine with my Xp profesional Iso, this screen apprear and still forever :



If u can help me with this i really love u, i use google, youtube, check other tutorials, check like 50 pages talking about that issues but i dont get it yet.
poderosillo is offline  
Old   #2167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by poderosillo View Post
Hey, srry for my english is really bad, just saying ^^.

I have a few problems with VMware, im playing in 8.0 (maximum in my pc), my pc runs Windows7 and i follow all ur tutorial but when i finish and run the virtual machine with my Xp profesional Iso, this screen apprear and still forever :



If u can help me with this i really love u, i use google, youtube, check other tutorials, check like 50 pages talking about that issues but i dont get it yet.
Just download another OS and thats all =D
rapeo is offline  
Old   #2168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 0
Can someone tell me is this still work or no ???


And someone pls tell me what to do i cant download the game in VM , and i copy the instalation game from my pc to the VM , and i install there and still no work why ??

SMRTTA is offline  
Old   #2169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by habab43 View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
help ?
Try higher the ttmonitor settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTTA View Post
Can someone tell me is this still work or no ???


And someone pls tell me what to do i cant download the game in VM , and i copy the instalation game from my pc to the VM , and i install there and still no work why ??

This still works. I downloaded LoL from vm so try that
zeazear is offline  
Old   #2170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 0
ZEAZER

i download Also mate the game form the page and i install it and i have still the same problem i dont understand how to fix it
can someone tell me what to do

SMRTTA is offline  
Old   #2171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 5
Hey just a question, why the bot doesn't move Ingame ?
xXCheesyHeroxX is offline  
Old   #2172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeo View Post
Just download another OS and thats all =D
Totally funcional, i did and still working atm, i dunno why my other .iso didnt work, w/e thx m8 ^^
poderosillo is offline  
Old   #2173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Can any tell me your coordinate for buy exp boost in NA, and why bot now switching account after 10. It keep playing.
tegboy001 is offline  
Old   #2174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTTA View Post
ZEAZER

i download Also mate the game form the page and i install it and i have still the same problem i dont understand how to fix it
can someone tell me what to do

Did you download the NET.framework and the C++?
zeazear is offline  
Old   #2175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 0
zeazear ye ai donwload and the game start now but i have other problem now , the game is downloaded , and update and when i press play the game no start only i see the screen and i see the game luncher when i press ctrl + alt + delete how it work on process IDK rly wtf maybe i dont have luck to start this

Finaly This work Great Ty so Much !!


SMRTTA is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.