Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #2116

elite*gold: 0
I started bot everything is fine until it go into loading screen, it close league of legends. Anybody know why?

Old   #2117

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegboy001 View Post
I started bot everything is fine until it go into loading screen, it close league of legends. Anybody know why?
That question is answered on the previous page , do not be lazy - when you have problem just read a little and you will find the answer !

Old   #2118

why dont the accounts appear on friends referral?
Old   #2119

elite*gold: 5
why do i need more than 12 hrs to do 1 lvl 10 ?

Old   #2120

why dont the accounts appear on friends referral? i got about 3-4 accounts lvl 10 and it doesnt show anything ( with referall id and everything when they got registered... )
Old   #2121

ok when i run bot on my windows 7 it didnt doing login auto (didnt write password) ok no problem and with the game but when i run it on VM with windows XP game crashes (no bug splat or other ****) just crashed and its all ... where is the problem? (on win 7 its 6 gb ram, but on VM i give it only 2 GB) ...
Old   #2122

can someone help me please? my accounts seem to not count as referral also how to bypass champion is already taken bug? and as the last one why cant i invite 2 players? ( it doesnt erase 1 of the names )
Old   #2123

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlapeiro View Post
can someone help me please? my accounts seem to not count as referral also how to bypass champion is already taken bug? and as the last one why cant i invite 2 players? ( it doesnt erase 1 of the names )
1. u need to w8 24-48 hours
2. get a newer version, takes some time to look back into the last post. have fun xD
3. You need to take own sscreenshots. Try to make the invite player button bigger. Its located in the img directory.

Gl :P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2124

I've had that problem where it doesn't erase one of the names.

What you have to do is type in your friend's names into the bot without spaces. So if your other account was "The Man" you type it into the bot as "TheMan"
Old   #2125

Hi Guys.

First , this is a great programm thx for sharing.

Second i have 2 Questions.

I followed your Manual, but i want to know if i need to download LoL on every VM or can i copy my LoL from my Original Desktop? ( i have VMware workstation 9).
And when i have lol on one VM , is it also on the other ones when i clone the VM?

The next Question how much ram did you give each Vm ( Clone). ( i have 8 gb ram and win 7 and a ssd)

SO the last one. I have a SSD (128gb) as main Disk and a external hard disk Drive ( 1 TB).
How can i make the VM use the 1 TB Disk and not my main Disk?

Thx for the Help.
Old   #2126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitzi View Post
Hi Guys.

I followed your Manual, but i want to know if i need to download LoL on every VM or can i copy my LoL from my Original Desktop? ( i have VMware workstation 9).
And when i have lol on one VM , is it also on the other ones when i clone the VM?

The next Question how much ram did you give each Vm ( Clone). ( i have 8 gb ram and win 7 and a ssd)

SO the last one. I have a SSD (128gb) as main Disk and a external hard disk Drive ( 1 TB).

Thx for the Help.
Clone is clone - what`s the stupid question?
I have 8gb too: 3 VMs on each 1gb
Install VM on 1Tb disk

PS this topic not about VM`s.
Old   #2127

elite*gold: 5
Can I run at least 1 VM with 3GB ram,160 HDD ?
Old   #2128

tried the last version in dominion and it worked perfectly, lvl10 account in about ~16h
i will try to multibox 6 of them with vmware now, it's faster leveling up with 2 groups of 3 queueing themselves or 6 solo dominions?
thanks for the effort ^^
Old   #2129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitzi View Post
Hi Guys.

Thx for the Help.
You can "copy" the game from your main OS , but that is not recommended .. better install it on one VM and then make clones

If you use SSD for the VM's you can give each 521 RAM , but if you want to use HDD give them 1GB RAM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by habab43 View Post
Can I run at least 1 VM with 3GB ram,160 HDD ?
Yes, you can
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReloaD1010 View Post
tried the last version in dominion and it worked perfectly, lvl10 account in about ~16h
i will try to multibox 6 of them with vmware now, it's faster leveling up with 2 groups of 3 queueing themselves or 6 solo dominions?
thanks for the effort ^^
If you want make only referrals [1-10 level] better way to do it is solo dominion....
Old   #2130

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 4,315
best way to bot till lvl 30 with only 1 or 2 VMs? Cant handle 3

Closed Thread