Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #2101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,655
Received Thanks: 911
game crash solution ?



721560329 is offline  
Old   #2102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Actually I think I found something else, after the bot's game ends something goes wrong and it doesn't try and click on home.bmp, instead it does some other functions and doesn't bother with it anymore which is strange.

Maybe I can just add in one more check to make sure the home button isn't on the screen before we try and create a game


tsingh1992 is offline  
Old   #2103
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,498
Received Thanks: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsingh1992 View Post
Actually I think I found something else, after the bot's game ends something goes wrong and it doesn't try and click on home.bmp, instead it does some other functions and doesn't bother with it anymore which is strange.

Maybe I can just add in one more check to make sure the home button isn't on the screen before we try and create a game
this happens to every1 else too afaik. yeah smth is wierd :P
Chagano is offline  
Old   #2104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chagano View Post
this happens to every1 else too afaik. yeah smth is wierd :P
Yeah I figured out the problem and fixed it I think
Idk if I can post download links or attachments here, but I will anyways



I changed it so before it goes to create a game it spends at least 30 seconds checking to see if the home button is on the screen.

So when you run the bot and lets say it gets stuck at the end game screen.
The bot is going to say Creating a game in X Seconds, but before it creates a game its checking for the home button, then it actually creates a game.

You can replace my main.exe with your main.exe or make a back up of the one you have now and try mine.


tsingh1992 is offline  
Old   #2105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 3
for me it closes mid loading and it stops forever... ( 20 sec delay 512 MB RAM ) ...
xlapeiro is offline  
Old   #2106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlapeiro View Post
for me it closes mid loading and it stops forever... ( 20 sec delay 512 MB RAM ) ...
Need to edit TTMonitorSettings and increase delays in there
tsingh1992 is offline  
Old   #2107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Btw I am getting those error on champs, I was wondering wouldn't it be easy that the bot just clicks there? could be after it clicks lock in it does a click error lock in again

just my 2 cents
Neko_swe is offline  
Old   #2108
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,498
Received Thanks: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsingh1992 View Post
Yeah I figured out the problem and fixed it I think
Idk if I can post download links or attachments here, but I will anyways



I changed it so before it goes to create a game it spends at least 30 seconds checking to see if the home button is on the screen.

So when you run the bot and lets say it gets stuck at the end game screen.
The bot is going to say Creating a game in X Seconds, but before it creates a game its checking for the home button, then it actually creates a game.

You can replace my main.exe with your main.exe or make a back up of the one you have now and try mine.
I just restarded tt monitor. working 24h atm :P
Chagano is offline  
Old   #2109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsingh1992 View Post
Need to edit TTMonitorSettings and increase delays in there
thanks it worked, but now when im ingame it says "waiting for game to start"... and on TTMonitor it says Game is OFF

EDIT: im using 2.5e cuz i cant find other version
xlapeiro is offline  
Old   #2110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 45
Hello dear community,
'til the point where the error comes "The champion has already been
taken", it works fine.
"2013-04-15 15:56:38 : PVP.net Client:img/AUTOq.bmp 0 97 1024 640
2013-04-15 15:56:38 : PVP.net Client:img/loading.bmp 0 97 1024 640
2013-04-15 15:56:38 : PVP.net Client:img/bug1.bmp 0 97 1024 640
2013-04-15 15:56:39 : Loading..."
I just tried to make my own screenshot of it, edited it and pasted it into
the img directory. At example naming it ok1.bmp.
The thing is: it doesn't work.
I want it to click on the ok button, to go on.

Question: How can I find out the right screen name?
And if I chose the right, what's the matter?
I am using the main.exe from tsingh1992 and 2.6.0.41 version ten pages
before.

Thanks in advance

greetings
Sam

Edit: I have also tried it with the upper pic named bug1.bmp,
but it doesn't help.
Sironix is offline  
Old   #2111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I didnt have the Champ problem in Solo Dominion it only appears in 3v3tt
puaffi2 is offline  
Old   #2112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 45
Sorry for the dumb question,
but how to do set up for solo dominion?

Thx
Sironix is offline  
Old   #2113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sironix View Post
Sorry for the dumb question,
but how to do set up for solo dominion?

Thx
Just select in Bot Tab "Solo" instead of "3v3TT - Player/Leader" and fill you accounts.txt
shadyprobg is offline  
Old   #2114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 45
Did it, thanks.
And found out, that you can also log in yourself and then start the bot.

Fine fine.. (:

Hoping it is now alright ;D
Sironix is offline  
Old   #2115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 3
how to prevent game crashing?


xlapeiro is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.