Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Now gZoom working fine. No more slown down slomo effect.

But it is a way to auto sync with map after teleport ?



Rosomak is offline  
Old   #1172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
I see the source, and function Crypto not found. For some reason it has been removed?


Raning is offline  
Old   #1173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 2,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raning View Post
I see the source, and function Crypto not found. For some reason it has been removed?
Wasn't used, redundant HWID code.

Edit: Update to 2.0.3
Added Camera Padding Fix to gZoom/Camera tool as requested by a user.
*M* is offline  
Old   #1174
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,436
Received Thanks: 2,184
Quote:
Wasn't used, redundant HWID code.
Which is what I was saying about the timers still being on and constantly pattern scanning..


Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #1175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 6
Is ther by any chance you can remove binding auto teleport to Page down key? It seems to be hard bind and i cannot remove it.

Thx in Adv.
hui33 is offline  
Old   #1176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Does other player will see my char spawning in and doing sync skill action ?
Or just spawn without sync skill ?

In warrior: whirlwind and rush.
Rosomak is offline  
Old   #1177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Is there some sort of way to set your own values of character movement speed?
Tesla Boy is offline  
Old   #1178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomak View Post
Does other player will see my char spawning in and doing sync skill action ?
Unfortunately it is visible, then pay attention.

Trick: If you can, try a "incline / hill" for sync, is less visible.
Norrin Radd is offline  
Old   #1179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Yeah working all good. Do you think you'd be able to have it allow us to scroll zoom? I find it a bit tooo far out for me, but the in-game one is too close xD.
Maximus19 is offline  
Old   #1180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
any ways to make it syncless ?
Massdevelour is offline  
Old   #1181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
Unfortunately it is visible, then pay attention.

Trick: If you can, try a "incline / hill" for sync, is less visible.
What do you mean by "incline/hill" ?
Rosomak is offline  
Old   #1182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomak View Post
What do you mean by "incline/hill" ?
When you Character try to climb a mountain then slides back, it will get sync.
Norrin Radd is offline  
Old   #1183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
So, how detectable is the teleporting if you sync and then go to another spot right away, multiple times really fast?
unholy1096 is offline  
Old   #1184
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,436
Received Thanks: 2,184
Well you would have to teleport, sync, teleport, sync again - to do it 'really fast'.

And there is detection other then players reporting in gw2?


You still need to fix the Clip Cam / Strafe / removal of 2 address's in the **** esp that is leeched since it crashes the client on object pop's after the last update. And you still can't get around the 10,000 view dist limit obviously and can't pre-render

It saddens me more people don't take time to learn ASM and understand how the client works doing reverse assembly..
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Well you would have to teleport, sync, teleport, sync again - to do it 'really fast'.

And there is detection other then players reporting in gw2?


You still need to fix the Clip Cam / Strafe / removal of 2 address's in the **** esp that is leeched since it crashes the client on object pop's after the last update. And you still can't get around the 10,000 view dist limit obviously and can't pre-render

It saddens me more people don't take time to learn ASM and understand how the client works doing reverse assembly..
I was aware they have detection algorithms, But how potent are they in catching teleporting?. Sorry for asking these questions.


unholy1096 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners}
Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :) Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal.... UPDATE: 12.5.2011 Viel Spaß damit
14 Replies - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client
Don't forget to +rep! These are the steps: Heres the translation of babel fish 1. A Desktop linkage put on 2. With the right mouse button...
5 Replies - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.