Always when I run gZoom GW2 slown down. I feel lag or something, because My cahracter run, attack etc slower, event swiftness dont work... I dont run faster, whirl attack, and other rush atacks ends in half of normal distance...
I have turned off speedhack, other settings left like they been from first start of gZoom.
And when I close/exit from gZoom game start working normal again.
Always when I run gZoom GW2 slown down. I feel lag or something, because My cahracter run, attack etc slower, event swiftness dont work... I dont run faster, whirl attack, and other rush atacks ends in half of normal distance...
I have turned off speedhack, other settings left like they been from first start of gZoom.
And when I close/exit from gZoom game start working normal again.
Is the issue still persistent with the latest version? I'm unsure if the problem is related to the scanner or something else, if you could catch me on Skype I can help you out or you could consider giving Midnight a spin.
Is the issue still persistent with the latest version? I'm unsure if the problem is related to the scanner or something else, if you could catch me on Skype I can help you out or you could consider giving Midnight a spin.
*M*
Hint: The profiler says GetProcessById is the most called function and uses the most amount of resources.
Hint: The profiler says GetProcessById is the most called function and uses the most amount of resources.
Enough to lag the Client though? It's not exactly a resource heavy call but I'll look at it. I get 0 cpu usage most of the time with gZoom, I suspect the PatternScan is failing for him thus repeating itself.
It's because you have sigscan running with timers and not being used only when to actually need to pattern scan for the addresses so they are in constant loop. You need to call the scan seperately then allocate the address to the timer function and then the timer won't be looping sigscan constantly. You think turning it off is actually doing so but you forget, the timer is still on..
P.S.: Forgot to mention, as I stated previously, the Clip Cam will actually drop you through certain terrain on some maps and you will fall through to the water below & it will not clip through some terrain obstacles. You should fix that instead of leeching it, already fixed it in Unf
P.P.S: Jesus christ, good thing I wound up improving & securing the ESP..
Quote:
public IntPtr ESP1;
public IntPtr ESP2;
public IntPtr ESP3;
public IntPtr ESP4;
public IntPtr ESP5;
public IntPtr ESP6;
public IntPtr ESP7;
It only takes 3 addies the way I'm doing it and the pattern scanning is the reason it broke so badly.. You should really learn how that pattern scan really works instead of ignorantly trying to use it. Also it does not include the increased view distance ( which is a vital essential part of the esp to be able to render object/npc/players from a huge distance away ). The view that is done in this, is pure **** actually and it can be improved to even render map objects aswell further away. You need to also remove 2 addies out of it because they are NOT needed at all. And one address specifically will actually break the client and crash it because of there changes with culling in some places of the world map. This will break horribly on the 26th patch, learn to use the sigscan properly..
You're the best for coming back and continuing to update this, but I've always had this problem where if I decide to use gZoom for completing a jumping puzzle or something and then I enter a dungeon, it seems that my party members are lagged and they do not appear where they actually are in game or on the mini map. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this/you could look into it.
Anyways, it isn't a big problem because you can always just tell your party you're lagging and restart game without opening gZoom this time and then you're golden.
You're the best for coming back and continuing to update this, but I've always had this problem where if I decide to use gZoom for completing a jumping puzzle or something and then I enter a dungeon, it seems that my party members are lagged and they do not appear where they actually are in game or on the mini map. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this/you could look into it.
Anyways, it isn't a big problem because you can always just tell your party you're lagging and restart game without opening gZoom this time and then you're golden.
Just untick the Enabled checkbox on the teleporter when you're done teleporting, that will re-enable syncing and should throw your team members back into place.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat