Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #1156

elite*gold: 0
Thanks,
Atm gZoom its the only hack that works on my machine.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1157

*M* Please keep this project alive! Worth every penny.

Old   #1158
Community Manager

elite*gold: 421
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandog View Post
*M* Please keep this project alive! Worth every penny.
Worth every penny. Good thing it's free, hum?

Anyways, thank you for starting to work on it again, *M*. I would also love it, if you could take Plox' ideas into account.

Kind regards.
Old   #1159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacyon View Post
Worth every penny. Good thing it's free, hum?
No. I actually paid for it and supported the developer. hum?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1160

The Bot Teleports me Very good, but when i am at the point i cant explore the points
Old   #1161

Received Thanks: 2,403
Updated to 2.0.2 Version and Source,

2.0.2:
Region fix, no longer need to change language decimal separator. [DeathSnacks]

*M*
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1162

Only I ahve this problem with gZoom.

Always when I run gZoom GW2 slown down. I feel lag or something, because My cahracter run, attack etc slower, event swiftness dont work... I dont run faster, whirl attack, and other rush atacks ends in half of normal distance...

I have turned off speedhack, other settings left like they been from first start of gZoom.

And when I close/exit from gZoom game start working normal again.
Old   #1163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomak View Post
Only I ahve this problem with gZoom.

Always when I run gZoom GW2 slown down. I feel lag or something, because My cahracter run, attack etc slower, event swiftness dont work... I dont run faster, whirl attack, and other rush atacks ends in half of normal distance...

I have turned off speedhack, other settings left like they been from first start of gZoom.

And when I close/exit from gZoom game start working normal again.
Is the issue still persistent with the latest version? I'm unsure if the problem is related to the scanner or something else, if you could catch me on Skype I can help you out or you could consider giving Midnight a spin.

*M*
Old   #1164

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
Is the issue still persistent with the latest version? I'm unsure if the problem is related to the scanner or something else, if you could catch me on Skype I can help you out or you could consider giving Midnight a spin.

*M*
Hint: The profiler says GetProcessById is the most called function and uses the most amount of resources.
Old   #1165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsnacks View Post
Hint: The profiler says GetProcessById is the most called function and uses the most amount of resources.
Enough to lag the Client though? It's not exactly a resource heavy call but I'll look at it. I get 0 cpu usage most of the time with gZoom, I suspect the PatternScan is failing for him thus repeating itself.
Old   #1166

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
It's because you have sigscan running with timers and not being used only when to actually need to pattern scan for the addresses so they are in constant loop. You need to call the scan seperately then allocate the address to the timer function and then the timer won't be looping sigscan constantly. You think turning it off is actually doing so but you forget, the timer is still on..

P.S.: Forgot to mention, as I stated previously, the Clip Cam will actually drop you through certain terrain on some maps and you will fall through to the water below & it will not clip through some terrain obstacles. You should fix that instead of leeching it, already fixed it in Unf

P.P.S: Jesus christ, good thing I wound up improving & securing the ESP..

Quote:
public IntPtr ESP1;
public IntPtr ESP2;
public IntPtr ESP3;
public IntPtr ESP4;
public IntPtr ESP5;
public IntPtr ESP6;
public IntPtr ESP7;
It only takes 3 addies the way I'm doing it and the pattern scanning is the reason it broke so badly.. You should really learn how that pattern scan really works instead of ignorantly trying to use it. Also it does not include the increased view distance ( which is a vital essential part of the esp to be able to render object/npc/players from a huge distance away ). The view that is done in this, is pure **** actually and it can be improved to even render map objects aswell further away. You need to also remove 2 addies out of it because they are NOT needed at all. And one address specifically will actually break the client and crash it because of there changes with culling in some places of the world map. This will break horribly on the 26th patch, learn to use the sigscan properly..
Old   #1167

Patches welcome
Old   #1168

You're the best for coming back and continuing to update this, but I've always had this problem where if I decide to use gZoom for completing a jumping puzzle or something and then I enter a dungeon, it seems that my party members are lagged and they do not appear where they actually are in game or on the mini map. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this/you could look into it.

Anyways, it isn't a big problem because you can always just tell your party you're lagging and restart game without opening gZoom this time and then you're golden.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontonpreez View Post
You're the best for coming back and continuing to update this, but I've always had this problem where if I decide to use gZoom for completing a jumping puzzle or something and then I enter a dungeon, it seems that my party members are lagged and they do not appear where they actually are in game or on the mini map. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this/you could look into it.

Anyways, it isn't a big problem because you can always just tell your party you're lagging and restart game without opening gZoom this time and then you're golden.
Just untick the Enabled checkbox on the teleporter when you're done teleporting, that will re-enable syncing and should throw your team members back into place.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1170

elite*gold: 51
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Good job Thanks for this.

Closed Thread