Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #1201

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Strafe / Clipping / 100' climb / esp / camera clipping = all contributed by me for free in a .CT age's ago, he is just leeching - atleast buffy gives credit for what he uses and was humble to even ask before putting it in anything on skype.

The sigscan was leeched off UKC site ages ago and the read/write was from CEF. His 'great' program is just slapped together off other peoples work and you praise him for it, sad.

Oh and you talk about needing more paying customers?

^ from patch day til today.
Wait you think that he has "leeched" a simple pattern scanner and bindings for "ReadProcessMemory" and "WriteProcessMemory"? Maybe your not familiar with the terms reuseability and library? Calm a bit down, seriously.

I can understand you that your angry about him taking your reversing work and gZoom doesnt really make a good impression to me too, but you should really try to stop flaming that much, your overreacting a bit. If you dont want other people to use your work simply dont post it in a .CT

BTW: *gg* stealing rafis work from gr! Atleast you were able to search for a string constant *lol*

Old   #1202

"perch" really u give him too much credit, his program doesn't even work on my pc... can't start.

and *m*s does... so lame...

and getting "paying" customers by dragging down competition... if u can call it that because *m* doesnt charge for his, is beyond lame... grow up, buck up and offer better product for better price and gain long term market by making regular updates and new features.

Old   #1203

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfire555 View Post
"perch" really u give him too much credit, his program doesn't even work on my pc... can't start.

and *m*s does... so lame...

and getting "paying" customers by dragging down competition... if u can call it that because *m* doesnt charge for his, is beyond lame... grow up, buck up and offer better product for better price and gain long term market by making regular updates and new features.
Sorry but I cant agree with you. If he really did the reversing work (dunno as I actually dont care), it doesnt matter which program "works". Either your setup is weird or he hasnt updated it yet since the last patch.
Old   #1204

Reversing is just fine everyone does it... u must learn somehow.

But my first problem is "or he hasnt updated it yet since the last patch" that part is clearly inferior to *m* program... i dont care how *m* did it but even the old 1.9.4 version still auto scans and works and Ploxi's doesnt.

it MUST be updated by him everytime, sry but that alone seems much inferior + that it doesn't work on my perfectly standard setup (new i5 , intel mobo, ati graphics, win7x64sp1) on which i have no problems with anything else even Midnight etc... so bad compatibility + lack of auto scan and bad mouthing like a douche without provocation is 3 strikes down from *m*'s work.

i can understand competition but is redneck douchebaggery on highest level without providing a better product on at least 1 very important option...

Old   #1205

idk... but this 1 is free so ill vote for this =]]
Old   #1206

well I feel lucky
that they have the time to give us a good and free program
and they dont get a lot of thanks you for it.
only .. I want .. I want
hope they both continue their good work
they do what I can not.

( Ploxasarus got some big Cojones)
Old   #1207

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,112
Quote:
BTW: *gg* stealing rafis work from gr! Atleast you were able to search for a string constant *lol*
As you can already tell, it was corrected considering I stole nothing and was handed something to add unknowing where it came from. If it was stolen then why was my name not in it?

Quote:
grow up, buck up and offer better product for better price and gain long term market by making regular updates and new features.
Already did.

Quote:
Either your setup is weird or he hasnt updated it yet since the last patch.
It is simply just the protection I put on it that will not work with some of the users CPU's so simple thing's that I have changed in terms of ASM will not be gutted out so easly. Though with C# it is only a matter of tools/time, it does give 'some' protection.

Quote:
But my first problem is "or he hasnt updated it yet since the last patch" that part is clearly inferior to *m* program... i dont care how *m* did it but even the old 1.9.4 version still auto scans and works and Ploxi's doesnt.

it MUST be updated by him everytime, sry but that alone seems much inferior + that it doesn't work on my perfectly standard setup (new i5 , intel mobo, ati graphics, win7x64sp1) on which i have no problems with anything else even Midnight etc... so bad compatibility + lack of auto scan and bad mouthing like a douche without provocation is 3 strikes down from *m*'s work.

i can understand competition but is redneck douchebaggery on highest level without providing a better product on at least 1 very important option...
It has been updated. All but the pointers will not autoscan and as I already clearly stated you cannot properly autoscan those because if offsets change the scanning breaks instantly and it would just be a waste of time when it is beyond simple to update the pointers and leave the tickables to auto scan. Not bad compatibility, just users who have too much stupid shit on there computers preventing the program from running. And who can't run midnight - its autoit, lol. I already do provide a better product, reason certain thing's where taken down in the original Unf post.

If I stripped off all the C# protection and left it bare-bones it would work perfectly fine for everyone since it is on a 3.0 .NET platform. But then he would be able to fix the camera clipping so it doesn't full clip in some map places and see some of the other ASM changes I have done..

No worry, I will just sit and leave this alone as it obviously is stated on alot of aspects the point of the matter - back to my project.
Old   #1208

We both know that your name was in there until buffy spoke to you
Old   #1209

Actually the name was removed, my name was not in there at all, there was no name at all, to be percise. Would you like the skype log of buffy saying "why is his name removed and it blank" ?
Old   #1210

And? I dont see any difference at all, you removed the name and posted it on your website without any credits to the original athor. Do you know what an Implication is?
Old   #1211

I personally did not remove it, another user handed it to me and asked if I wanted to add it, I said sure - I didn't even load/look at it so it could of been a virus for all I knew

After buffy pointed it out, it was promptly corrected.. Really it doesn't matter to me at all, why would I bother to edit out a person's name and not put my own? Wouldn't make much sense for a person to do that :P
Old   #1212

Quote:
Not bad compatibility, just users who have too much stupid **** on there computers preventing the program from running.
Quote:
If I stripped off all the C# protection and left it bare-bones it would work perfectly fine for everyone
I see only excuses why others are responsible for your program not working, not real knowledge to make something work. I don't see any other software crashing or refusing to start on my pc.
Oh I get it, programmers of those must be really bad in making their programs run on every pc and having protection and tons of features and plugins and milions of lines of code but u are too good to make it work... actually i don't get it.

And making lame **** like
Quote:
It is simply just the protection I put on it that will not work with some of the users CPU's
is pure bs... u don't want it to work on newest i5? lol

It's not really end of the world admitting u don't know how to code properly or that u are just still learning. Instead of making empty bs arguments and accusing other people to cover your own incompetence. So sad.
Old   #1213

on windows 8 (x64) both gzoom and unf dont get the teleport coordinates for the list. i need to type them manually.
on windows 7 x64 (same machine -> dual boot, same version of unf/gzoom) works fine.
Old   #1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfire555 View Post
I see only excuses why others are responsible for your program not working, not real knowledge to make something work. I don't see any other software crashing or refusing to start on my pc.
Oh I get it, programmers of those must be really bad in making their programs run on every pc and having protection and tons of features and plugins and milions of lines of code but u are too good to make it work... actually i don't get it.

And making lame crap like is pure bs... u don't want it to work on newest i5? lol

It's not really end of the world admitting u don't know how to code properly or that u are just still learning. Instead of making empty bs arguments and accusing other people to cover your own incompetence. So sad.
Excuses? None at all. If your running certain anti-virus on your system it will prevent Unf from working because of the obfuscation within it. Others have problems because of DEP preventing it from running. Even others have issues because of certain runtime libraries not being installed.

No programmer can make a 'flawless' program for a user because all users have different settings within there CPU. As for bothering to 'make it work' on the new i5, considering there is plenty whom use it on the i5, I would say its fine.

What incompetence could there be? Auto-it on midnight will work on anything, its cookie-cutter programming. gZoom will work on a lot other then win8 because it has zero protection on the C# which can be .NET reflected back to direct source if a user decides to. Sorry if i decide to protect the ASM changes within the executable, though C# cannot be fully protected with the right tools used by a user and some time, but I would much rather the ones who actually take the time to dismantle the Unf.exe for the ASM to deserve it, rather then leech it ignorantly like some have done.

So in the end, really, your ignorant ass post is just that - fucking ignorant. If I choose to protect what ASM work I have done in my executable, it is my choice. If the protection prevents you from using it, is it really my problem? It is free and there is plenty of alternatives, go use them if you don't like it.

And I have contributed alot of the work in terms of ASM for Guild Wars 2 and if you want you should google my name or Jewbacca and you will find tons of other work I have done on Shaiya / Maple Story / GuNZ / Ghost Online over the past 5 years, just to mention a few.

So your post of:

Quote:
It's not really end of the world admitting u don't know how to code properly or that u are just still learning
Can gtfo with your 4 posts
Old   #1215

Ploxasarus, why even bother answering the haters?
You probably realize that the majority of the ppl here appreciate the work you do, so just ignore troll posts like the one hellfire posted. Don't lower yourself to this kind of discussion.

Closed Thread