Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #1186

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Well you would have to teleport, sync, teleport, sync again - to do it 'really fast'.

And there is detection other then players reporting in gw2?

You still need to fix the Clip Cam / Strafe / removal of 2 address's in the **** esp that is leeched since it crashes the client on object pop's after the last update. And you still can't get around the 10,000 view dist limit obviously and can't pre-render

It saddens me more people don't take time to learn ASM and understand how the client works doing reverse assembly..
You might want to do some background checks, that he isn't finding out new/ better ways to do what his program doesn't mean he can't do it. It means he's not putting his time into. As his program is free you can't say he needs to update his methods, the attitude that you are clearly showing, pretty much in every post you create is just plain stupid. Spend the time you've been typing these posts into your little hack and you would've had a fully functional bot by now.

If you're so saddened about people not able to do some reverse engineering, go give courses.

Old   #1187

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
Just what I've been waiting for

Quote:
You might want to do some background checks, that he isn't finding out new/ better ways to do what his program doesn't mean he can't do it.
He can't, obvious and simple or he would of noticed how easy it was to change/modify/update, it's beyond simple if you even know the smallest bit of ASM.

Quote:
As his program is free you can't say he needs to update his methods, the attitude that you are clearly showing, pretty much in every post you create is just plain stupid.
Your right, he will instead just have other people leech the ASM work for him then slap it in and think its special

Quote:
Spend the time you've been typing these posts into your little hack and you would've had a fully functional bot by now.
Why would I bother botting, I have more then enough gold in-game , and why would I make a bot at that when I've been doing the C++ work for the new update to paid users allowing them to auto-complete hearts/storyline?

Quote:
If you're so saddened about people not able to do some reverse engineering, go give courses.
Already have that people paid for on skype via text and voice aswell as there is a tutorial on the website people can learn from

Old   #1188

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
He can't, obvious and simple or he would of noticed how easy it was to change/modify/update, it's beyond simple if you even know the smallest bit of ASM.
Quote:
Your right, he will instead just have other people leech the ASM work for him then slap it in and think its special
Quote:
Why would I bother botting, I have more then enough gold in-game , and why would I make a bot at that when I've been doing the C++ work for the new update to paid users allowing them to auto-complete hearts/storyline?
Obsession blinds, amazing how you interpret what I wrote, more like, how you ignore what I wrote. How would he know how simple it is, if he isn't spending any time reversing any longer? I'm not saying he did not leech it, nor saying he did. I didn't mean you would bot yourself, I meant distributing a bot would get you a, lets say more than significant amount of money compared to what you get now.

Quote:
Already have that people paid for on skype via text and voice aswell as there is a tutorial on the website people can learn from
Goodgood, seems you are less of a douchebag after all.
Old   #1189

Quote:
How would he know how simple it is, if he isn't spending any time reversing any longer?
You literally only need to look at the addresses and scroll a bit up/down in memory and do a simple breakpoint to see so the matter of time is irrelevant when it took only about 1-5 minutes.. I would hardly consider that 'spending time'

Quote:
I meant distributing a bot would get you a, lets say more than significant amount of money compared to what you get now.
Made plenty, Minion is already there so I wouldn't bother with it. Your saying to compete into a market that already has something in terms of $ which would in itself be stupid when I could just find/create things people do not have or is not public. And really when people have paid as small as 3$ without me complaining shows you it is not just about the money.

Old   #1190

elite*gold: 0
Win 8 pro x64 not working for me

i try the tool today and it doesnt work for me. I used admin rights and tried it to start with win7 settings etc.

i only used teleporting and was not working, GW2.exe crashed always
Old   #1191

^^working perfectly fine here..

Using Windows 8 x64
Old   #1192

fixed today after patch
Old   #1193

Don't work after the patch
Old   #1194

this dosnt work after patch 26 march quits out as soon as loaded any update ?
Old   #1195

Received Thanks: 2,403
I have volleyball soon but I'll look at it later tonight,

*M*
Thanks
8 Users
Old   #1196

Received Thanks: 2,403
Quick fix of 2.0.4 uploaded, will check it out fully later

*M*
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1197

Thanks.
Old   #1198

The ESP is quite broken, best of luck fixing it back up.. The removal of terrain to display the name's had a massive change in memory and is the reason I stopped and changed the address in relation to that. The view distance for names is broken, hp bar's will display with view dist but it only requires 1 addie to do name/hp and only 1 for view dist hp/names.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Working quite fine for me and your 7 compared to me using 3 addies.. 1 for hp/name pop, 1 for removing the terrain on both hp/names, and 1 for view dist for hp/names. Also the object's one does not display the HP bar which is actually very useful in WvW and what ALOT of people have said is the best part along with the view dist on the ESP. Should really take the time to break the entire code of it down in IDA or Olly and you would see how obvious it is if you have any knowledge in ASM.

Very happy paying customers that got a great update with it and a few testing the heart/story completion now

P.S.: Told you the pattern scanning would break horribly.. You REALLY need to learn how to properly use it.. That is why the comm.dll and other aspect's of midnight did not break at all on the update.. Also the reason the only thing that break's on Unf is because I don't scan for pointers and just use the base/offset's.. You can't properly pattern scan those through such a huge update and if offsets change you've basically wasted your time on the pattern scanning.
Old   #1199

Yeah Ploxosaurus we get it. You're great and *M* sucks. Seems like all you really need is more paying customers but people refuse to buy your hacks because the most useful features or rather the features, you might use if you still want to play the game and not have it played for you, are for free in *M*'s great program.

You really need to learn how to give constructive criticism and be less of an ***. I really hope someone knocks you off your perch.
Old   #1200

Quote:
Seems like all you really need is more paying customers but people refuse to buy your hacks because the most useful features or rather the features, you might use if you still want to play the game and not have it played for you, are for free in *M*'s great program.

Strafe / Clipping / 100' climb / esp / camera clipping = all contributed by me for free in a .CT age's ago, he is just leeching - atleast buffy gives credit for what he uses and was humble to even ask before putting it in anything on skype.

The sigscan was leeched off UKC site ages ago and the read/write was from CEF. His 'great' program is just slapped together off other peoples work and you praise him for it, sad.

Oh and you talk about needing more paying customers?

Quote:
PayPal balance: $402.00 USD
^ from patch day til today.

Closed Thread