Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #1021

elite*gold: 0
Does teleport not work? or what? It doesnt seem to work with me. and I updated to the latest version 1.9.39

Old   #1022

I get an error whenever i start the game :x is it normal?

Old   #1023

The way speed & gravity hack are implemented is ... risky. It tends to break something in the memory if used with outdated pointers which leads to a crash. And the pointers in the precompiled build ARE outdated. If you want a working version, you will need to compile it yourself with recent pointers.
Old   #1024

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
If anybody want's to see where *M* found his pattern scanning at and copy/pasted into his trainer you can go and read and maybe learn how to make it better. Kind of amusing most don't know alot of his source is copy/pasted from other people..

Old   #1025

k updated all pointer just need to know how to compile it now, anyone link a tut or explain how please?
Old   #1026

When will people ever take time to learn... , you act like the internet is complicated and that google doesn't exist..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1027

Please stop acting so high and mighty.... There are plenty of people who doesn't really get the "google concept" and internet is complicated to many.
And alot people are lazy or uncunning, so they give credit to people who helps them, so that they won't need to do it themselves. aka buying services.
Not everyone has it so easy.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1028

*M* software is still the best, even outdated he is 1000x better than Buffy and Plox noobie hacks. Instead of coming here to troll, try to make your hacks better, improve it, and maybe people will give you some credit.
Old   #1029

Weiss jemand warum die Yxz Cords 0 0 0 sind ?Und wie ich dies ändern kann:-D
Habe das letzte update gezogen.
Mfg Zoeller
Old   #1030

Quote:
Please stop acting so high and mighty.... There are plenty of people who doesn't really get the "google concept" and internet is complicated to many.
And alot people are lazy or uncunning, so they give credit to people who helps them, so that they won't need to do it themselves. aka buying services.
Not everyone has it so easy.
It really actually IS that easy.. There is information posted here a-plenty and youtube/google has alot of resources.. It isn't about being 'high & mighty' it is about people taking the time/patience to learn on there own instead of being lazy or uncunning, that was the point of buffy posting the source he did - to give people a chance to take initiative..

Quote:
*M* software is still the best, even outdated he is 1000x better than Buffy and Plox noobie hacks. Instead of coming here to troll, try to make your hacks better, improve it, and maybe people will give you some credit.
Actually you do realize most of what *M* has in his gZoom is things that have been posted on the internet and he just pulled all of the information..? I already linked where he, exact setup, got the Sigscan from ( which btw buffy's pattern scanning in his is completely different and not like gzoom at all and isnt something you can just google ). This is not trolling, this is motivating people to make there own and utilize it.. Your being dependent upon people to update everything and demanding of those that do.. You realize some, like myself, do this for *free* and post things to help people update ( like how i did for the mouse pointer ) on my own spare time..

Saying that *M*'s gZoom is better is completely retarded.. Personally I think what buffy has done, be it that it has to be paid for, is far better then what gZoom has/had/can ever have.. All I offer in Unf is a more user friendly GUI and less bullshit because it gets in the way.

I do not care about credit being given, I offer help to all those that have asked and posted alot of information as has buffy. As for things being improved, your one to say anything on that because you have contributed nothing.. Your asking US ( buffy/*m*/me ) to improve things, why? You've not contributed, helped, done anything but download what is posted on here and kissed *M*'s ass.. How bout you take the gZoom source and go improve it and make the hacks better?

Your calling people who program noobies yet have no obvious programing knowledge? Flat out fucking stupid & redundant.
Old   #1031

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by elioluis View Post
You need to realize that none of us, not Ploxa, *M* or me is fighting against each other. We are trying to get people involved into stuff instead of just providing everything for free in just a matter of seconds.

Yet i don't want any software to be compared as a good or worse thing but rather see appreciation.
And you just failed that.

You shall not forget that everyone who's contributing in here, mostly for free, does definitly not have to do so. We can stop whenever we want to.

So instead of showing off your hostility you should rather just either shut up and leech or contribute something real.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1032

i second that. stop the commotion. the hate is getting us off-topic.
Old   #1033

kann jemand mal ein Update posten?

Ich versteh nicht wie man das selbst updated
Old   #1034

Quote:
You shall not forget that everyone who's contributing in here, mostly for free, does definitly not have to do so. We can stop whenever we want to.
Thus is the reason the CE Table was not nor is going to be updated anymore, because all people where doing was copy/pasting out of it into gZoom and not understanding how to scan/find pointers on there own when the information is posted in this forum category and readily available for people to utilize..
Old   #1035

Ist Qzoom nun Tot da keine Updates mehr?

Closed Thread