Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #1141

elite*gold: 0
yA the zoom out is broken i use it to see targets in wvw. over walls while using sedge. would love it fixed. also if you use speed in wvw only match swift speeds no one will notice.

Old   #1142

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
It won't be fixed as the program no longer is being maintained. Try Unf for free or buy Midnight for additional features.

Quote:
also if you use speed in wvw only match swift speeds no one will notice
You still lag skip when taking damage or in combat & it is noticeable.

Old   #1143

teleportation not working properly
:!
Old   #1144
Community Manager

elite*gold: 421
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by norihiori View Post
teleportation not working properly
:!
The tool is outdated and *M* stopped maintaining it.
This might as well be closed.

For working teleport use one of these tools:

Old   #1145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacyon View Post
The tool is outdated and *M* stopped maintaining it.
This might as well be closed.
Which is a shame because this one has toggle speed and zoom, which I haven't seen on the others. The tool layout is more esthetically pleasing too. I just bought this 2 months ago.. wish I knew updates were going to stop.
Old   #1146

Received Thanks: 2,403
Updated Elite 1.9.41: Everything should be on autodetect now, if not let me know :')
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1147

OMFG thought this wasn't being maintained!!!!!! Plox go troll somewhere else plox.
Old   #1148
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos1620 View Post
OMFG thought this wasn't being maintained!!!!!! Plox go troll somewhere else plox.
plox plox plox plox

As you can see, *M* is maintaining it again, but wasn't in the previous weeks/months.
Old   #1149

where i can dl the latest bot?

where i can download the latest bot?
Old   #1150
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmychan View Post
where i can dl the latest bot?

where i can download the latest bot?
Look at the attachments in the OP.
Old   #1151

The Teleport isn't functionally; are you working on this???
Old   #1152

Received Thanks: 2,403
Added Elite 1.9.43: Cleaned up some GUI elements, Fixed a bug where GW2 would crash if gZoom was opened first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunix View Post
The Teleport isn't functionally; are you working on this???
It should do, it does for me at least, it uses the patch that DeathSnacks submitted to pattern scan the base addy. Hit me up on skype if you can't get it working :'0
Old   #1153

It really isn't being maintained very well considering most of the UI looks like complete **** really. I'm assuming the ESP cannot be properly updated ( lol ) since only 1 of the tickables is even functional ( only nametags on it aswell ).

All of the timers do not properly shutoff, still a memory hog, the clipping still uses 2 addies when only 1 is required and the full clip is using something that can be done differently instead to keep proper sync with the client on full clip.

You will also notice the camera clipping will actually bug and clip you through terrain at times on certain maps because it is below where an actual sync'd full clip is and should be done differently instead of that to prevent the problem. Just look into the camera aspects in IDA and you'll find how to properly disable it.

The strafe can be done with 1 base address instead of 2, aswell.

I'd say overall it is just an old copy/paste from a CT table leeched and slapped in by *M* with no real effort into the actual assembly work.

Oh and P.S.: With the changes on Zoom you will notice it resets the camera angle, on Unf's next update on the 26th it will prevent the camera zoom reset.

And P.P.S.: I updated Unf to show you the proper way to do the camera clipping & strafe with only 1 address, should take some time to reverse it ( if you can ) and see how the addresses on clipping/camera/strafe should be done instead of leeching out of an old CT table or not knowing how the assembly properly works.
Old   #1154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Lol butthurt much? Most of your code is still a gZoom rip off anyway so it's only fair I've been porting those features to gZoom since *M* no longer has the time but sure keep whinging, I'll keep liberating stuff into gZoom
Old   #1155

**** hurt? Hardly.

The sigscan is long ripped off another website that *M* uses and is taking credit for aswell as the listform.

If you look on the CEF forums that is where he got his read/write from ( exact copy/paste ) & I would link but obviously am not supposed to link here.

The rest of his code is just jumbled garbage.

The assembly work is actually where the credit should be considering Strafe/Climb/Camera/ESP was all assembly work done by myself and even buffy was able to find the ESP without my help after realizing how easy it was to find in memory when you look in the right areas. You forget that there was only directdraw ESP and nobody realized you could remove the directional problem with speed hacking by using strafe, until i posted it.

It's obvious the only main reason your helping maintain it is because your being butthurt from *M* ******* you in the *** and you loving his man-****

Just wait til the 26th update, there will be a whole new ball game of paid hacks that you have no clue even exist ( condition immunity, instant finishing of hearts, storyline instant completion + more - I've been busy on my donated account ).

Oh and P.S.: Midnight will always override gZoom & unf, can you not 'liberate' buffys comm.dll like the rest of us can and put it in gzoom? I won't put it in Unf out of respect of buffy, but honestly, you slapping all of this into gZoom is making the program look more and more cluttered without any organization.. It's really quite pathetic. Keep leeching my assembly work to slap into gZoom, it just make's me laugh to see the GUI look even more and more like total ****

Closed Thread